When girls at the gym give you dirty looks because you forgot to put on deodorant

>when girls at the gym give you dirty looks because you forgot to put on deodorant

Why is this even an issue. It's a gym, not a flower shop.

Do you shower before you go to the gym? I do if i actually stink but other than that no.

stop being disgusting, pajeet

I'm not indian

I just have a mild roll on deodorant in my gym bag that I apply in the locker room.

Do what does. No one is asking you to put on cologne or some shit, but you shouldn't reek.

What kind?

I used old spice. Smelled good and lasted long. Ran out and now im using Degree. Smells alright but it doesnt last long and smells like a dead animal when you wear it too long

I exchange looks with a lot of girls in the gym but I'm fucking ugly so I'm pretty sure I have some shit on me or I smell really bad. I usually avoid them or when it's really noticeable I stare them dead in the eyes until they turn away

Just this. It's in any convenience store here.
It's mild so it doesn't annoy you or other people, and it doesn't stick much to your clothes either. It lasts pretty long too, and doesn't change smells like your Old Spice.

tell 'em to straight fuck off

in fact, do it every day, regardless of if they look at you

>old spice

Hi, gramps.

Jokes on you I train at a powerlifting club with no female members currently.

>tfw everyone glancing because you're wearing jeans
>there's a clear sign that says wear proper gym attire(what the fuck is a proper gym attire supposed to be in the first place?)
>no one says anything because you're benching lmao2.5pl8 and OHP'ing 80kg while weighing 83kg
I took my jacket instead of my jogging pants.

You Americans are weird, shower with your bathing shorts and use deo before the gym.

Skinny pt and his skinny minion gave me a nasty look when I ripped a nasty wwt fart on my last rep. 3 x fiving 3plate though so no fux given

Fucking manlet in my gym kept bothering me while i was lifting yesterday. Every time he would walk ib to my field of vision i couldn't help bur laugh at him

Fucking manlets, ruining everything

> tfw girls literally always smile at me, especially when i smile first

Feels good

They're probably just scared of me though

>a-alpha

>Do you shower before you go to the gym?

I shower at the gym before (and after) workouts. Otherwise it just feels gross. Sweating over layers of old sweat or bodily oils or whatever? That's just not very comfortable for me. And I like to feel fresh when in start a workout. U should try it, OP. Feels good.

>wearing deodorant

>showering twice a day

Goodbye nice skin

Don't cover up a smell with another "prettier" smell. Gym users shouldn't have any smells at all. Reeking of old spice will make people gag as much as body door. This is basic fucking stuff in *any* social environment. How do you not know this?

>going to a gym with girls in and not going to a powerlifting gym

Also take a shower you disgusting Indian subhuman

>Go to college gym
>college starts taking foreign students
>Indians swarm into gym
>loud, smelly, take up all the machines
>take selfies when curling 5kg
>ogle and talk to girls
>scare them away
>ruin gym
>have to go to expensive health club now

Ffs I hate Indians so God damn much

I take a shower every morning before i leave my house. I go to the gym at night some times. Not gonna take another shower before AND after i go to the gym, nigger.

It's not nearly as strong as you're implying.

I get compliments on my skin from women. I often have better skin than them. Of course, I wouldn't have nice skin if I used hot water or strong soaps, so I dont. Gotta be gentle with the skin. Lukewarm water. Mild soap. Pat dry the skin and hair. Moisturize lots. Sunscreen as a finishing layer. MFW

Usually a cold shower without soap before gym and cold shower with soap after.

>imagining girls give you dirty looks because you stink and not because you're staring at them like a creeper

I know beacuse you notice how they look at you

Implying.

I'm literally a 10/10, girls are always looking at me and smiling when i look back.

And yet you still stink

Cut down on the onion and curry, you human poo sack

I'm not indian, you memeing child

Oh god forbid you smell like natural sweat.
If a bitch at the gym gets pissy over a stranger's sweat, she's doing it wrong.

I've stopped using deodorant, they're full of endocrine disruptors

Nobody complains about the odour, on the contrary, girls say I smell nice

I live in the Philly suburbs and let me tell you Indians are fucking everywhere and I hate them.
>Rude and loud
>Smell like dead animals
>Sexist in a rapey creepy way that isn't funny
>NEVER FUCKING TIP EVER
My girlfriend is normally a fucking SJW and she hates Indian people.

There's no 10/10s on Veeky Forums.

My gym has a similar ambiguous dresscode, pretty sure they have it to give them more power to remove people otherwise not breaking any rules.

Yeah they're all on reddit. Veeky Forums is nothing nut ugly socially retarded losers.

t. oldfag

Yeah, I kinda figured it was mostly THAT board, and I left after 5 long years.
Turns out the others are the same, I've learned in my months of exploring the other boards

What board?

And yeah, they're all the same. Just a different coat of paint.

I thought Veeky Forums was different for a little while, but either i realized how shitty it still is, or a bunch of pol and r9k niggers invaded.

Probably both.

You know exactly which board.
It used to be so fun ):

Fuck you, 'natural sweat' is a horrible mix of bacteria and urea, not some kind of pheromone. I don't want to go for 3 plate max outs on the bench with some stinky fucker doing skull crushers next to me
It takes no effort to put on some roll on before hitting the gym.

What's wrong with old spice?