Yo Veeky Forums why is everything around cryptos so fucking complicated...

Yo Veeky Forums why is everything around cryptos so fucking complicated? I need like 5 different accounts on different exchanges with 5 different email addresses (to be secure), upload 45 different pictures of my ID, Drivers license and passoport just to trade some shitcoin. How can this shit ever become mainstream? Expalin this to a brainlet.

Also you need like 50 different adresses... jesus christ, what a mess..

to keep the idiots out
isnt working
dont worry
your AOL will be here someday

help

It's not that difficult.

Already priced in

It took me like five tries to find an exchange that accepted my genuine verification.

Use binance, thank me later.

>upload real identification to coinbase to increase buy limit
>coinbase blocks the buying feature
>nothing personal kid

Crypto is a mess.

ahahahah what you sayin boyin?

Thi shit isnt haard the only thing hard is to fukkin get the shit on da streets for da best kush you know what i'm sayin

Learn some bull fucking signs and you will go surfin on some money like bitches surfin on mah dick

AY

ayyyy yea

>>upload real identification to coinbase to increase buy limit
>but limit

I can't even buy anything if i don't have ID. My wagecuck job broke my phone through hard labour so i can't even upload a fucking picutre. That means i have to buy a new fucking phone just to take a picture of my ID.

>CURRENCY OF THE FUTRE

My ass.

If it was easy everyone would do it and we would all be rich.

I made a new coinbase with a family members name and they're letting me buy $200/wk without any identification so far.

Hate being cliche but its still early whether crypto is here to stay or a ponzi/bubble, theres still room to grow so keep trying to find a way in.

I like cex.io even though theres a lot of posts calling it a scam. I think a lot of these exchanges get worried when you try to withdraw to your bank but if you are only depositing/transfering crypto they dont seem to care much.

>$200/wk
>wk

What does wk mean?

$200 per week

I recently made a Coinbase account and out of the box it gave me a 325€ limit.

Also I can't seem to verify my visa electron on cex.io so I'm giving up on that site.
I don't know if it is because it's a prepaid card. But I'm sure I don't want to associate my main card to one of these sites.
What am I missing out on cex?

Coinbase won't even let me access the buy page without identification.

What exchange is wk on? Which wallet do I use?

I want to buy Conerta/Ritalin to Europe. What board or website should i vistit?

When I got into cryptos, it reminded me of the Korean MMOs I used to play, gotta grind the shit out of it to get anywhere.

This shit is child’s play are you sure you arent just retarded beyond help?

Possibly

Good, if it was easy then we wouldn't make so many gains. Once crypto goes full-mainstream it'll be all over.

>The cool think about Bitcoin is that it's totally anonymous!
>Yeah, we're gonna need your drivers license, social security number, phone number and address before you can purchase any Bitcoin
>also the IRS will need you to fill out some forms and give them more money during tax season or you're going to prison

I should just collect cocaine instead.

>buy monero
>transfer it to a private wallet

It's not that hard bro ...

Yeah, I now use Kraken and binance.