What are some good Veeky Forums tier youtubers? Lindybeige is pretty obvious I think...

What are some good Veeky Forums tier youtubers? Lindybeige is pretty obvious I think. Despite being pretty /k/ I think ForgottenWeapons is quite Veeky Forums as well

That guy that does MRE reviews is good too, MRE1989 or whatever, (he incidentally resembles the forgottenweapons dude) even though he is only tangentially Veeky Forums

>ForgottenWeapons
I'm not really into guns, but I accidentally fucked up and watched several hours of his channel one day. Pretty interesting stuff.

Steve1989MREInfo, a modern Adonis and true American hero.

Scholagladiatoria puts out the best content related to the periods/subjects he focuses on. He's also one of the very few (maybe the only?) popular youtuber who has done actual historical research (working with primary sources, experimental archaeology, translations, etc.) and isn't just repeating something they read on wikipedia or in some popscience book.

>Steve1989MREInf
i wonder if him and the forgottenweapons guy are related.

Steve has fuckhuge arms

Historia Civilis (lots of great videos on Roman politics as well as different battles from antiquity. only problem is he never discloses his sources but if you're familiar with the classics you'll recognise a few)
The Great War (REALLY good channel about WWI. very well sourced and has an incredible amount of work put into it)
Feature History (kinda normie-tier but good for the basics and nice format, basically good if you'd rather listen to some guy talk about a subject with stylised pictures than slog though a long wiki article)

He may have super autism but he's Veeky Forums.

Is it time?

Mike Duncan has made two exceptional podcasts series (History of Rome and Revolutions- latter is still running). Really well researched and also really interesting and engaging. Would highly recommend.

I know this is technically irrelevant but I mostly use youtube like podcasts so here it is anyways.

HC is by far the greatest history youtuber.

It's time for you to post an imgur link with all of those images in it

Good idea. First 50 are uploading now

Nevermind, it fucked up my phone and I've gotta go to bed. Ask /k/ or remind me tmrw

post more ians

iirc he was given an honorary doctorate for HoR. I'm on episode ~150/179 right now and I can't believe how consistently good it is. He really does do a fantastic job. I thought he was kind of an autist at first but as it goes on I think he loosens up a bit and his personality comes through and it makes it a lot better.

Do you guys all hate-watch AlternateHistoryHub, too?

I really like Ryan Reeves, even though his channel is meant to be about Christianity his history videos are honestly top-tier

This. His examinations are extremely well done...he explains the unique mechanisms in many of the strange weapons he shows. Pretty interesting despite me not knowing much about weapons.

His voice is too annoying to watch even for a few seconds.

This Ian guy from ForgottenWeapons is a faggot. And he's probably a cuck as well.

How so?

this, also Matt Easton seems like a totally nice guy
evidence: that one video he made while half drunk where he just does a callout to another youtuber who he's bros with

stop responding to bait

If you liked ForgottenWeapons you should check out C&Rsenal.