SO I'M SCREWED, RIGHT?

alright Veeky Forumsizens

>be me
>32yo, 330lbs, 6'1''
>never move, gonna die

I'm already down from 420lbs a year ago but I've been very sick with asthma and non-stop globus sensation (tight throat) and I feel like I wanna die every second.

So, if I start cardio won't I just be taxing a heart that's already carried too much burden? I mean, I don't have any (diagnosed) heart problems yet, but if go ballistic into Veeky Forums life won't my fat shitty heart just pop like a grape?

Other urls found in this thread:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/proton-pump-inhibitors-are-associated-with-increased-risk-of-heart-attack/20068748.article
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good effort losing weight, but you have another 90lbs to go if you want to start jogging.

Get a pedometer and aim for 10,000 steps a day. That will keep the heart attacks from bay long enough for you to lose the weight. Don't forget it took you a lifetime to get to your weight, it's a slow process to undo the damage and not ruin your body by going too fast.

Go on some light walks to start with and talk to a physician or two about it.

keep losing weight, fatty

E A T L E S S
A
T
L
E
S
S

>That will keep the heart attacks from bay long enough

god thats terrifying to hear, but I think I need to hear it, I'd be proud of my weight loss but I honestly feel worse and can do less, thanks tho

I've been to about ten doctors over the throat problems, now I take meds just to feel like shit instead of total shit, that being said I had a halter monitor and stress test, both passed with flying colors

Are you sure it's your throat and not a referred feeling of heartburn? If so, the asthma and feeling is basically just obesity induced. It will go away if you keep dieting to the sub 280lb range.

did I ever claim it was genetics? no fucking shit eat less

>Are you sure it's your throat and not a referred feeling of heartburn

well that's been the treatment route, but I never get heartburn, not before and not now, but I know that you can still get damage without sensation, so now they want me on PPIs for life and I know how awful that shit is for kidney/bones and I really want off em

try swimming, get a coach if you do.

It's also linked with higher incidence of heart attack in people who have no prior history of cardiovascular disease
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/proton-pump-inhibitors-are-associated-with-increased-risk-of-heart-attack/20068748.article

Just keep at it user, and don't ever let yourself creep higher than overweight again. You'll have to monitor it for the rest of your life, otherwise that time will be fairly short.

thanks, I will

for a tremendous fat fucker I always was able to keep up with people, swam and biked for years, just ate a fuck ton, something about hitting your thirties just shuts that shit down and you finally feel your weight and your heart becomes this time bomb

I never had any illusions about being "healthy at any weight" but I just thought I'd drop thirty years too early, but facing those consequences now and maybe being too late, well, it sucks...you are all now part of my blog

>It's also linked with higher incidence of heart attack in people who have no prior history of cardiovascular disease

damn, fuck this shit, I never believed in the "big pharma" shit but man do these docs push the prilosec, H2 blockers are supposed to be way safer, but going off PPIs gives a rebound effect that just fucks my shit right up

I meant talk to a doctor about your heart health concerns, not the throat problems (though I'm glad to hear that you've had that checked out).

well its funny because it started with what I thought were skipped beats or a fucked up rhythm but that evolved into throat problems all within about two weeks, that's why I had a full cardio work-up

I dunno, shits fucked, just trying to see if being more active would just stress my shit to a breaking point or would actually help

Yeah, you might be pretty fucked until you can get your weight down and cardio very slowly up. [broscience] Whatever you do, start nice and slow [/broscience] and listen to your heart doc/physical therapist if you can afford both.

yeah, thats good advice

fat people want miracles, it's why we're fat in the first place, discipline just does not factor in

Just keep at it Man. That's all you can do. Walk for now. Keep eating right and stick with it. You'll get there

There's not many alternatives in modern medicine apart from you losing the weight yourself. Doctors treat issues as is, they can't prescribe things with you 100lbs lighter in mind, because in 99% of those cases people absolutely will not change their diet. Just keep your doc up to date and really work on staying healthy from now on. They'll change their treatment methodology and plan as you make changes. You will probably end up not needing any treatment as you hit healthy weight levels

yeah, I learned this the hard way, but I've known fatties who drop at 32, it doesn't seem that old but I'd equate it to 62 in health terms

I guess if it's too late, it's too late but if I'm gonna die either way it might be worth it to salvage something, it's just hard when the thing you turned to to make you feel better is killing you

the hedonistic nihilist inside always says "fuck it, fuck them, just go out with a bang at the Golden Corral" but when your problems are caused by eating habits you feel like shit with zero coping mechanisms

tl;dr "wah wah gimme snack cakes!"

Walk or swim. Doesnt even have to be long distances, you build up your endurance as days pass, soon youll be a fitizen before you know it. All it takes is time user.

DNP, 1000mg ED for 3 weeks. Not even trolling. This guy needs to lose a shitton of weight and the benefits of rapid fat loss outweigh the risks.

Do yourself a favor and lurk DNP threads.

So 3g at blood saturation? You're a fucking idiot, seriously kill yourself for even mentioning dnp to people that don't know about it, there's enough lazy fucking newfags who have never done a cut in their lives shitting up those threads

i do 1000mg ED on cutting cycles, retard. then again, i'm also 6'6".

You don't have any right to call anyone a retard, doing doses that have previous instances of lethality. Dnp is a metabolic poison, not a drug. Concentration of it has a weak correlation with body mass compared to most other drugs and poisons. A 300lb person will have roughly the same increase in percentage of their metabolic rate as a dyel skinnyfat.