Ebtc

yo cucks ebtc up 400% already, get in, this has potential to be something huge, 21mil cap, btc on ethereum. got some crypto personalities shilling it. thats going to be crazy, already in the green get in cucks lets moon this bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/nailed-it-ethereum-bitcoin-hybrid-ebtc-gains-300-percent-on-investor-hype
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whitepaper

Your post has more text than their whitepaper.

WOW ANOTHER BTC! When will this get old?

get some ebtc the train is on the way up

they're literally just

"ethereum version of bitcoin because why not?"

fucking retarded, it has no application, they're selling it as a store-of-value coin which is worthless since we already have ETH being the bitcoin version of ethereum

i'm usually not judgmental since I've been wrong before and made plenty of profit from buying into shills but this is one of the first coins/projects ive ever seen that screams PnD scamcoin. Some people gonna make profits yes but I almost feel bad for anyone who buys into this at the top

It's just a vanilla ERC20 token, if you buy this you deserve to lose your money.

this is easy money, it will go up 30x at least

Fuck me and fuck this shitcoin. If this goes to fifty cents after I immediately dumped my airdrop tokens at like 10 cents I'm gonna be pissed.

this shit will dump so hard lmao

legit 0 fundamentals

cointelegraph.com/news/nailed-it-ethereum-bitcoin-hybrid-ebtc-gains-300-percent-on-investor-hype
wow, fuck cointelegraph

it has nothing to do with bitcoin

now a true bitcoin on ethereum would be a contract that distributes to every non zero bitcoin address at the start, and lets you claim those tokens to an ethereum address by signing a message from that address and sending it to the contract

its 100% possible to do this, and it will actually create a true bitcoin on ethereum

right now its just another shitcoin, like bcash

it doesn't actually have anything to do with bitcoin but that's how these pajeet pnd shitters are marketing it. Their 200 word whitepaper even says "It's like an Ethereum version of Bitcoin! Why didn't anyone else think of this!?" or some shit

Like I said before, people will make some profits off this, but there's going to be some really fucking sad bagholders who buy near the top and when this thing inevitably crashes it's never going back up. Funny shit

Holy shit if this can reach 21mill marketcap how is ELIX not worth 1 billion already.

this is the type of media attention that will make it go up 2x-5x more in a week or less. theres plenty more attention on it from youtube streamers, twitter, instagram ect.

Reported for paid shilling.

>BUY MY BAGS, I'M READY TO DUMP

there is no bags tho, is evenly distributed, over 10k owners without etherdelta, with etherdelta cucks it can be 20k or more who knows, whos going to dump when no1 really owns that much of it. unless u have a occastrated dump with 10k ppl dumping at once. theres no dump happening theres no whales to dump this. stay woke senpai

i hope this shit crash and burn without survivors
this level of retardness is what turns crypto into a fucking bubble

why you hating when u can be making money with everyone together. why would u want it to crash if u want money u want it to rise like everyone else.

This is literally a bubble killer....there is no accumulation and no sleeper coins.Its pure value hodl and waiting for mass adoption.Btc days are over...thanks money skel

brainlet

13mil marketcap.
it can hit 50 mil? nice sell orders we have here

I tried to buy it twice on etherdelta, neither transaction got confirmed.

wth is going on with this coin? i saw it yesterday at 5 cents, now it's 70 cents!

tommorow will be at $5

Dump starting now