ITT: Solutions for and experiences with women who have low libidos

ITT: Solutions for and experiences with women who have low libidos

Stop or change your birth control.

This. Don't assume the first kind you try is the end-all. I had to go through 4 different ones before I found one that worked for me.

Realize women were a mistake and stop lifting for them.

Roofies

Maybe try to reduce the stress in her life. Many women don't get in the mood when they're overworked and/or stressed.
I'm in the same boat btw

also the obvious ones. sleep, nutrition, hydration

Give her Horny Goat Weed Extract, libido booster for men and women. Thank me later .

Girls don't even like sex m8

uhhh try taking time to turn her on?

my gf is always frustrated because i come home from the gym every day and immediately just want to fuck her brains out, go figure she doesnt just want some dick shoved in her real quick, so I put in a little foreplay and BOOM, what do you know? she's got her hand down my pants reaching for my cock quicker than you could last.

Really tho OP, are you a grill trying to solve libido issues or a guy trying to fix grill issues?

Firstly, women need different things to be in the mood for sex.

If all you're doing is trying to initiate sex then it won't work if she is not in the mood. That's just life.

Do nice things for her regularly and without making it clear you are doing it to get her into bed.

If everything in life is great and she is happy with you in all other areas, yet still does not seem interested in sex, you have to be honest and forthright in telling her that you are not happy with the amount of sex. If she kicks up a fuss and accuses you of being a sex addict etc bullshit etc then you need to stand firm and make her realise she is wrong to belittle the role that sex plays in a healthy relationship.

If she will not have a grown up discussion about ways to make compromise and improve to make you BOTH happy then leave her, because she is selfish and that will only get worse. And believe me the selfish ones know exactly how to try and make you feel bad for bringing up the topic of sex, so be prepared with calm, reasonable arguments.

Anaemia
Vitamin d deficiency (not talking about a lack of Descartes)
Hormonal imbalance (I.e. from birth control)
Cardiovascular health
Mental health
Sleep patterns
Etc.

Smoke some pot with her or have a steak dinner with nice red wine

> tfw i broke up with my exes because they had low libido

all i wanted was sex 3 times per day or keep eating her out

I drew the alphabet on her clit with my tongue. Girls don't like being warmed up with fingers as much as yall think. Eat pussy and you change the game.

Oh man this fucking bait.

who the fuck is this and why do i keep seeing him in every thread?

Women are ALWAYS in the mood for a Chad. If she's not in the mood for you, you're a confirmed beta

>tfw I did the same
>tfw id rather be single than date a low libado girl
>tfw all my exes I told them straight up this
>tfw they all get buttmad because I treated them great unlike their own exes
>tfw they try to still be my friend
women

Also have you guys noticed how entltled most women are with sex in that when they're not in the mood they are OPPOSED instead of INDIFFERENT to the thought of sex like men but when you do it to them its argument tier

When she's not in the mood
>No user Im not feeling it
>stop trying to turn me on
>another time
>just use your hand
When im not in the mood but she is (im not gonna say no to sex but ill do it out of spite)
>what's wrong with me user
>cmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
>anonoooooooooooooooooooooon
>pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
>tell your friends to leave
>pfft just ditch your friend and stay home with me

i think something is wrong with me breh, i literally get a fucking boner the moment i see their feet/ankle, if she's wearing any that is slightly flattering her body i get a boner

i just need to fuck daily no matter what

the first thing i did when i woke up was eating her pussy/ass when they were asleep, at first they enjoyed it but not anymore

not even my fwb can keep up with this

i think i need some counselling or shit like this

Lower stress
Get proper sleep
Take her out to do something she wants to do without her nagging you
Go down on her, if she isn't into it, your girlfriends retarded. All girls like getting eat out.
Take more time to do special little things to try and spice romance up, it's not always physical. Some people really do like the emotional intimate aspects.
Be spontaneous, ask her if she wants to go for a drive in the middle of the night (meanwhile days before stake out a super awesome hideaway or big romantic field/lake/etc) than while you are there try to be intimate.

Last gf bloated up and lost her libido from birth control. Disgusting stuff.

>tfw I thought we were having the same problem
>tfw I just want sex 2 times a day (morning and night or twice in a night)
>tfw hoping lifting and changing my mannerisms while searching for "the one" will let me get this
First, why are you eating ass in the morning?
Second do you fap?
Third, maybe you are a nympho
what pisses me off with shit like this is you put in so much fucking effort while she just cruises on the ride

Maybe she's trying to settle down with a beta.

first i just love eating ass and pussy man, absolutely love it

second, i fap twice a day and that's barely enough to keep me sane, although when i was dating i didn't do that

maybe i'm a nympho, but i just can't get enough of woman's body

my last ex the first time i had sex with her, it was 4 times per day, and i was literally ravaging every single part of her body without me getting bored at all

after that she started moaning about doing it too much and what not, to the point where we only had it 3 times per week and was finding myself fapping more than fucking, decided to dump her

Sorry user, but even Chad eventually comes across a woman that he has to put effort into (granted, probably a lot less).
Just the way it works, I hated having to take my ex to shitty hipster art galleries, but it made her happy and that pussy game was legit.
We eventually broke up because she couldn't keep a job and no way was I going to pay for a stoner to keep living their life just because I was getting laid.

Women are retarded

Accept you are a nympho and get shredded so they want sex more I guess while looking for a perfect GF. Sans nympho thats what im doing, I noticed my last gf start wanting sex more after I got like a month of noob gains
>stoner
>worth putting in effort
kek
>taking her to art galleries
did she ask to go or did you take her? because her asking to go isn't really the effort I was talking about. Im talking about where the girl just cruises along and doesnt do anything except "consume" but the guy has to take her out and be romantic ie "produce". Also hate that women think sex is "for men" so I have to do shit just for sex when its really should be "for both".

Maybe im just a skelly that dates terrible women who cant offer more than pussy

introduce CHAD into her life.
Alternatively this.

This website is 18+

Two of my previous girl friends said they had lost their libido for months before becoming involved with me. I added affection to their lives and magically their libido comes back.

>tfw they leave me because they want to ride the cock carousel with their new found libidos.

LOL

This. Every girl has her libido buttons. Search for the buttons and presto, you have lift off.

The most common one I've found is kissing on the down sweep of the neck. Actually oppening your mouth and grabbing on but not with much teeth or any. It's weird and makes me think of a sucker fish but every single girl I've met so far ends up with that erogenous zone. I find it first by brushing that spot with my hand or just dropping a kiss there once and backing off. She'll show positive body language like putting her hand to the area or audibly making her approval known.

Study her and search for the buttons every time you two meet up and start holding hands or affectionately get close. Search lightly. Find one area and move on to look for more. Make this an interesting personal challenge to find another area as soon as you uncover one. Then when you have a few, work those buttons like a nerd does a keyboard.

I'm laughing with you but feel like shit.

Tell me, are there girls out there that don't just want to ride the cock carousel?

This so much this. When my girl used to take the pill there was a noticeable drop in our sexual activity. She didn't like it and neither did I so she stopped taking them. A quick snip at the docs for me and it's not a problem anymore

>I drew the alphabet on her clit with my tongue.

accurate

no

You're ugly.

nope

listen to this guy. honestly, after dating an asexual/aromantic girl for over a year and having no sex and virtually no pleasant physical contact, this is the advice i wish i would have heard

My girlfriend has low libido. Just learned you gotta start fingering her in the morning. Female equivelant of morning wood.

yeah great idea to send her horny to the office where chad is working

tfw you're a guy with low libido

>or

Why tho

No my lad, it's not the low libido.
She is not attracted to you.
You are not 6'3 220 10% or you are acting like a little bitch.
Man up, lift more nad take her off of birth control if she takes it.

Start taking test

Fuck two girls instead of one.