Eat clen

>Eat clen
>Tren hard
>Test yourself
>Anavar give up

When did you realize that /fraud/ was the *ONLY* way to get a good looking physique that everyone always admires, and that if you're natty you might as well not even lift because you will NEVER be admired by anyone

Roiders look nasty and too much weight hinders cardio.

>Look nasty

That's only the ones on a gram of tren, EVERYONE who looks good is roiding

>Too much weight

We're not talking 250lbs 8% bf

>MASTer the dose
>dbolish your goals
>winny it all
>GHet huge
>keep husSlin cuz

I don't care

>gram of tren makes you bigmclargehuge

Nigga for true bodybuilder (250lbs

just get a test booster from the nutrition store.

Because I enjoy lifting and it makes me happy, why would I fuck myself up just for some vain goals?

Why would it fuck you up?

It makes you a superior being.

Depends on your definition of looking good. Most normies think roiders look too big. Also, being too big hinders triathlons anyways, unless you're using EPOs.

>Nigga for true bodybuilder (250lbs

>Most normies think roiders look too big

That's because they don't know what a roider looks like.

I don't want to inject artificial chemicals that are not certified and of which I do now know the source into my body

Stay beta then

GMO's

I've got +- 6 years of stuff that was bought in a pharmacy and tested to be exactly what it said.

Source known, certified, I get checkups.

this, only way to become super human

Have fun with your future fucked up body

My body will not get fucked up

Is there long term research available for this stuff?

>two years lifting natty
>people still mirin
>still getting size and definition
>still don't look like dick skin
Nah I'm good senpai. If you think you need juice to impress people you've got serious dismorphia.

Do you compete, are old, or playing sports professionally? I don't understand why people dope for reasons other than that.

>When did you realize that /fraud/ was the *ONLY* way to get a good looking physique that everyone always admires, and that if you're natty you might as well not even lift because you will NEVER be admired by anyone

dude literally before you ever pick up a dumbbell you should know this

if youre natty, lift and are under 15% bf you will still have girls approaching you at bars, feeling your muscles, etc. You wont be getting mired online compared to the people on roids but you will still get mired by girls which is the reason everyone lifts.

>8 years lifting natty
>hot bottle service girl who worked out at my gym said I looked like an action figure

only people who need roids, are pussys and lankfags

Dont roid unless you compete. roiding for fun and not monetary profit is vain, and DOES put your health at risk.

>8 years lifting
It's cool when you start early. But what to do if you started lifting only at 27-29 and have so few years left to hit that young teenage pussy?

>I don't understand why people dope for reasons other than that.

They have the otion that big guns and cut abs will get them girls and solve all of their lives problems.

>Life ain't that easy niggas

You should have started earlier, and I dont know what made you think you shouldnt have back then

if you want to put your health at risk just for pussy at an elder age, go for it. I've been working out since I was 19, and I'm most def hitting TRT once I hit 50. I will have had a life, and kids so I can do all the drugs I want when they are grown

>only people who need roids, are pussys

Lol sure...

>lifting to be admired
>this beta

I flex in the mirror and jerk off.

kimbo slice did all that too

have fun OP

>get sick cunt status by 35
>demolish college age and late 20s puss while being seen as a "mature" and "established" guy
It's never too late. Every guy around will look like shit compared to you.

>I half-assed working out for a week and gave up

better hit those roids lad, you've clearly exhausted all other alternatives

In my opinion if you arent competing in anything roiding is dumb. You can get a good body with correct diet,exercise,time. Roiding for that is a shortcut sure but 90% of the people who roid look like shit after a few years becuase they stopped taking them. Still eat like shit. And dont have the work ethic/ attention span to keep a routine. That said i did a few cycles back when i was a college athlete and it was worth it so yeah if you compete its worth it if you dont it isnt imo. Mfw im a assitant coach/fitness instructor for my old college making 6 figures.

Lol this. My friend and i worked out for about 4-5 months. He ended up buying a cycle from a big guy at our gym because he wanted results faster. He looked good until a few months after his cycle when he stopped lifting. Also roids gave him a gut

Certified by what?

Kimbo Slice was also a pain killer addict. Running 500mg a week of test with the occasional tren blast is not going to lead to an early grave.

It will however lead to a sick cunt lyfestyle.

ok

you will be different than all those other wrestlers dying at 50

go for it

You just proved him right
Arnold's life sucess is based on roids

Even dorian yates and lee priest said that gymrats who roid but don't make something (profit or fame) out of it are fucking retards
And when a guy like lee priest thinks you're doing something stupid (bodybuilding related) then i've got sum bad newz 4u

>calls someone else beta
>injects potentially dangerous shit into his ass solely in hopes of compromising for other physical and mental shortcomings
Totally not beta

You know OP, you may be more right then I want to admit. I've been lifting for almost four years. I'm pretty damn big. Pretty damn strong. And even still there's too many guys who are just as big, and the guys on gear are on a whole other level. I can never compete with anyone on gear. I will never be that big or strong. The only reason I don't roid myself is I don't want to risk balding or health problems.

Is the next step for roids the genetic manipulation of the endocrine system? Like somehow modifying the body so that it produces more natural test on a permanent basis.

Prob some crazy shot

In 30 years there's probably gonna be some pills available as juice substitution

>gains equalling a 5 gram blast
>0 negative sideeffects

>Implying i lift for aesthetics.

Totally not beta
>keep telling that to yourself beta coward cuck

Retarded beta fuck

Stop being scared faggot, it's not going to make your dick fall off and your heart explode fag

>muh wrestlers dying at50

Yea
usually cus of pre existing conditions or other drugs you fucking faggit

A girl I work with told me I was "so fucking hot" and "in really good shape" when I took my shirt off in front of her. After that she let me suck on her nipples and finger her which was pretty cool. Then I went to my high school reunion and everyone thought I looked really good.

I've only been doing 5x5 for 9 months and my squats and bench are barely above lmao1pl8. My point is that to most people "a good looking physique" just means don't be a piece of garbage. This board is giving you body dysmorphia.

you made this up

Made me kek. I'm gonna start replying this to people.

>ass and vagoo

>I've only been doing 5x5 for 9 months and my squats and bench are barely above lmao1pl8.

Wait... You've been doing 5x5 for 9 months and your FUCKING SQUAT IS BELOW 135?

What the fuck have you been doing for 8 of those months? You should be squatting 135 in your first month, minimum.

Unless you're Ronnie Coleman huge they can't tell. They see people like the rock all day and think they can get that by eating right and doing pushups

Yeah true.

And most would probably say Ronnie Coleman is natty too.

Case in point: Look at any bodybuilder's instagram page, people like Jeff Seid even STILL have whiteknights defending them saying they're natty

I said barely above. I'm at 155 squat and 145 bench. I haven't been progressing too much since I started working full time but I never miss a session. I like how I look now so I'm not really trying to get jacked. I'm just trying to be healthy enough that I don't die an early death and that girls will let me do sexual stuff to them. So far so good.

I'm also too lazy to look up what I should do when I hit a wall and I don't really care about the numbers.

Dude 155 squat is like 2 months of lifting at most(if you start at 65lbs and actually stall for a few weeks in fact).

Are you telling me that you have not progressing past that point at all for 9 months?

I just can't fathom how you have not progressed past this. Do you just squat the same amount every single week?

Pretty much, yeah. I think I hit 1pl8 about 3 months in then I was up to 165 at some point but my back started to hurt so I deloaded. Then I started to work full time and haven't made much progress since. My sleep is kinda fucked (even though I go to bed at 10:30 every night, which should give me 9 hours of sleep, I just sort of toss and turn and don't really get that much sleep, regardless of how tired I get) and I don't have that much energy to lift after an 8h day. I've also been eating 2200kcal per day because I think I look pretty good at 5'11 160lbs. I don't know what to tell you, I don't really care that much about getting buff and lifting heavy.

Dwayne "The fRaud" Johnson

Since I'm not retarded and know how to eat/train I realized that isn't actually the case.