/hightest/

Where my /HighTest/ thread at brehs?

These are real people who exist somewhere in the world at this very moment.

>tfw no gf

Some American test.

Noelle is not high test. She just looks so in this picture.

This is my fetish.

found this grill on twitter and messaged her, hope she pls responds

thicc

change that filename. a stupid bitch holding the flag is more of a desecration than patriotism.

B R E H S . . .

Ooh, shiny!

I had a horrible dream last night in wich I had to have sex with high test women and masterbate at all times there was never a moment where my dick went unstimulated

Wish me strength to endure the rest of this no fap bros

>m-muh flag
Calm down there tyler

>those diamond blue eyes
Hold me brehs

You realize that picture is fake as fuck

my aunt is built likes this, with bigger tits, and walks around the house dressed like that, sans socks and boots

OH GOD MORE PLEASE

>looks like my ex
pls stop posting this pic
Cant bare the feels

What so high test just means fat now?

Oh yessss

There's always the faggot who doesn't know the difference between fat and high test

Not high test nigga, she's just fat.

Youre awfully late to this party summer child

This
>inb4 implying there's a difference
There is. One gets the dick hard and the other doesn't

These threads attract chubby chasers.

Literally ALL these chicks are overweight. Every. Single. One.

Do you summer faggots not know what "high test" means? Seriously? I get that you have mommy complexes, so the idea of a big soft warm ball of fat seems appealing to you... But fat is not high test.

When I used to browse like 4 years ago, high test meant high testosterone, as in buff chicks.

When did that change? Why is everyone posting pictures of fat chicks as if that's attractive?

Lol I found the buthurt skinny chick

she is literally the defnition of high test

Can someone explain this "high test" girls thing to me? I keep seeing threads for it, and as far as I can tell it just means more muscular girls.

He ya go buddy

I always thought the meme was that guys on test fuck anything that moves, so they relax their standards and start banging chubbies.

Two years ago it meant hourglass body but some guys never got that so they started posting fatties and now every thread is full of just fatties

There's a difference?

No you fucking retard, look at her fucking body. Does she look like she has a defecit of estrogen and an extra helping of testosterone to you?

No, she fucking doesn't. Kill yourself.

Lurk moar faggot

BREHS