Rich culture

>rich culture
>fascinating history
>wealthy and developed
what is the historical reason for no country being as great as japan?

* no Asian country being

Dumb weeb subhuman

You see, the problem with opening up a discussion with such a biased opinion is that you actually have to post sources yourself. You can't ask a biased question and expect real answers. Sage

>Japan
>fascinating history
All of their history before the 1900s is just endless civil wars between the local feudal village niggers.

>wealthy and developed
>ancient japan
Japan was a shithole even when compared to rest of ancient asia

Samurai were always inferior to even dudebros in chainmail with kite shields.

>what is the historical reason for no country being as great as japan?
It would be extremely painful

Poorly justified nationalism and religious cognitive dissonance with a back drop of literally just civil war amongst fuedal lords that were pretty much ancap caricatures is not fascinating history.

I can't even tell if it's actual weebs at this point or anti-weebs false flagging.

This whole board is actually one elaborate turing test for just you.

Man all these angry Koreans lol jk. seriously thoughh this thread is trash. You don't start adiscussion with sych a biased question and expect serious replies. No matter it's short comming is still worth studying like any other culture with decently known history. I used "decently" because anything written before 500 A.D. is basically made up folklore.

Welcome to post-post-irony.

>lol jk
kill yourself

Sometimes I think this is true. Thankfully captcha is an ever present affirmation that I am, indeed, not a robot.

I can think of two things.

>"lol jk"
Fuckin iFunny fags must be migrating this time of year for mating season.

You missed your stop boy, is a couple boards down.

I wish Americans could adopt the sickness etiquette with the face masks, the obesity tax, and the picking up of litter from Japan.

Not even a weeaboo but I think it would make America slightly better if Americans actually gave a damn about things other than acquiring money and spending it on cheap, Chinese garbage.

>wealthy and developed
try living there faggot, people working 12 hours a day to barely afford rent

>>rich culture
Literally like 3 interesting wars and a few contacts with the world and that's it.

They have an interesting take on aesthetics. But that’s like literally everywhere in the world. Still, I think their wooden sculptures are really cool.

How about spending it on good Chinese stuff like uh, vintage chess boards?

No. PICK UP YOUR LITTER. USE A MASK WHEN YOU'RE SICK. LOSE SOME WEIGHT.

did they bond with Germany over their wprk ethics?