Do you pick up girls at the gym Veeky Forums?

Do you pick up girls at the gym Veeky Forums?

You don't

My gym is way too manly and girls are intimidated

The only girls that do come are 30-40 year old moms who are on the other side of the gym on the treadmills

>talking to strangers at the gym beyond "hello" and maybe "goodbye"
do americans really do this

Why would you use girls instead of the weights? Grip work or something?

I did once. She was pretty cute. Turns out she was 16. I did a 360 degree turn and walked out of her life. We made out though so I guess I got that going for me

The hot girls at my gym literally have 15 dudes talk to them per workout

> how do you pick up girls at the gym?

Clean and press

>Implying I go to the gym

Especially in the south

why

I like some fit milf action

No I pick up guys.

I pick up heavy weights

Do not do this unless you're extremely attractive and charming.

>The only girls that do come are 30-40 year old moms who are on the other side of the gym on the treadmills
Hit them up?

I'd pick up that cute mistress in your pic, op.

the universal rule is: never talk to women at the gym unless its necessary. failing to follow this is how we end up with Curves™

if you are one of the top .01% of humanity and top 3% IN YOUR GYM in terms of aesthetics (strength doesnt matter), you are then and ONLY then allowed to chat up the girls. and even then you gotta be chill about it, for fucks sake dont abuse this and chase them all away.

>tfw would do anything for my gymfu but am only top 6% of my gym for aesthetics even tho top 2-3% for strength and so she will never know what true love really is

If there southern white its okay really we all grew up here.

Literally anyone else is trying to get you into some sorta scam
>been offers shit kicker job to see how gullible I am from guy from Colorado
>same with black real estate agent
>met a goat fucker who claims to have worked on alahu clockbar kid's case
>culturally enriched "friends" from hs try to get me into some juice scam hammer anvil style
All within a few months of graduating Lucky me I was the only white kid for miles growing up and learned how to not trust

I wish we could go vietcong/muj style xenophobia

Pls build the wall

this

>worshipping every random pussy he finds

A beta numale like yourself wouldnt have had a chance even if you looked like a non manlet jeff seid

Yea go ahead test the waters if she looks at you more than 2 times maybe it's time make a move dont listen to these beta liberal fags that tell you not to

What are you? A faggot!? Stay focus on the prize of being fit

Yeah. I gotta agree with this. Even then I usually wait for a girl to approach me if its in the gym, it's too easy for them to flip it into you being a creep.

Tbh tho, Fucking with a chick that goes to your gym is usually bad news , if she starts liking you she's constantly gonna be there making sure you aren't talking to other bitches, or just interrupting your workout in some way.

Don't shit where u eat familia

30-40 year old MILFS on the treadmills are the only ones who will be interested

>gymfu
>"worshipping every random pussy"
Hello new friend. Welcome to Veeky Forums. Here, occasionally you'll see people add 'fu' to places or events as a suffix to imply the subject is a special person. Its a play on 'waifu' which is what Jap-o's say in poor 'engrish' when they try to say 'wife'. So, 'gymfu' and "worshipping every random pussy" are literally opposite. Next time, please lurk more before wasting posting resources.

I might be able to live with this

only when they're over 30 pounds
#gains

I've only been going to the gym about 4 months but in that time I have never seen a guy hit on a girl at the gym that wasn't obviously his gf already. My gym isn't massive, it usually only has about 10-15 people in there at peak hour but I've seen plenty of qt girls at various levels of slutiness and not a single one has gotten even a single biter. I feel like if I tried I'd have a shot even though I'm dyel just because these girls aren't getting any other attention but I'm too scared of being the guy that got rejected in front of the whole gym lol

No but banged an ig fit grill w/ 13k followers from my uni.

Got her number in class, got her over to my place to help her with her assignment and slipped her the ol diddly doo

Still make out with her time to time when I bump into her in between classes but too busy to organise a bang. So close to finishing uni.

I know what you were thinking when I said "30-40 year old MILFs on the treadmills",but the reality is generally far worse than that