ITT: Based youtube channels

Pic related. watched mark bells bench press tips and my close grip bench 5x5 working sets went up 25 pounds in a session

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QcESCtiz1M
youtube.com/watch?v=atcJyMVb0S8
youtube.com/watch?v=AvrzgKsRnJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which one? Kind of itching for some good bench tips and he has so many videos on it, some of which are kind of meme tier

Piss off Mark

>talks about a video
>doesnt link said video
>u search for video and theres million different mark bell bench vids

youtube.com/watch?v=4QcESCtiz1M

this one. the 2 cues 'benching off your traps" and the one about rotating elbows out on the way up (or something like that) were different and very helpful

The discrepancy between my squat and deadlift is almost as big as the gap between mark bells front teeth

>Participation in recreational watching of men working out

A new and inexusable level of gay

What's up with this family? There parents are your average dumb Americans but they raised so really interesting sons. One was a pill head former WWF wrestler who OD'd another puts out bretty good docs and is also a pill head and there's mark bell who's also fairly famous youtuber

the found a passion

thanks bruh, gonna try that traps thing out, I also do that flaring thing when pressing, which I'm much better at than benching so that might have some viability.

schreg999

youtube.com/watch?v=atcJyMVb0S8

Eric Bugenhagen

>schreg999
The whole gym must hate that fucking prick

Whats the name of that russian fat dude
Does really bizzare lifts, like 1000lb shrugs, 300lb cheat curls, 1/10 rom zercher squats with 800lbs , etc but doesn't have a single video in which he does a conventional lift

youtube.com/watch?v=AvrzgKsRnJ0

Clarence Kennedy- Doesn't do tutorials but goes heavy af. Former oly guy

>lifting shoes
>100% raw

Koklyaev

I watch scooby and rich Piana. These guys have helped me alot in life sadly enough.

Idiot.

>high bar
>100% raw

Clarence could probably put up an 840 total if he competed in pl. thats a 500+ wilks at 100kg.

Too bad he's not natty at all.

No, i already follow misha's channel

Nvm found the guy
Youtube kyriakos grizzly for some retard strength and premium cringe

Can't post shit on mobile

Troof

hate? they all mirin his 2000 kg leg press with 90% ROME, 90% RM 1 MAX, range of motion baby, it sick