Can you make it if you eat grains?

Can you make it if you eat grains?

You can ONLY make it if you eat grains

no

the grains will activate your rectalelastic t-cells in your blood amniotic vat and trigger a penile embolism, resulting in a complete loss of testosterone levels being converted into sucrose

civilized, working and effective people eat grains
only mentally handicapped NEETs and women try meme diets

pasta and oats are top tier bulking foods.
if you arent eating oats you should really reconsider this whole weightlifting thing (ecxpetions for cutters)

You have no idea what you're talking about.

i needed a good laugh
thank you

how could u live without eating grains?

Yeah that's why the average American following the food pyramid is fat, sickly and tired.

You don't need a fucking grain in your entire life time. Just meat, eggs and vegetables. Your carbs can also come from natural dairy.

Bread also fucks up your dopamine levels and can give you schizophrenia.

You can also create food with the consistency of bread that tastes very similar and instead fills you with protein without any carbs, but hey, people are fucking uncreative and dumb. That's why they're all low IQ losers.

>falling for the b8

summer

Info please

cool ! XXD

No. I posted the recipe here once and I got laughed at. I've learned not to give undeserving idiots advice because they don't know what the fuck you're doing to help them. That's why most of you are fucking failures.

Grains have been consumed as a staple-food by people since millennia. They are perfectly fine.

The average American does not follow the food pyramid, at all. Bacon and eggs for breakfast, burgers for lunch, and tacos for dinner all washed down by sugary drinks... It is not similar to what the food pyramid suggests at all.

>You don't need a fucking grain in your entire life time.

Of course you don't "need" them. They just make everything more convenient. Getting enough carbs from dairy alone would have you consume too much saturated fats and other shit.

>Bread also fucks up your dopamine levels and can give you schizophrenia.

Well meme'd.

Oats are a meme food. No need for them if you don't like them. Bulking on oats is also a nightmare because of how filling they are.

Stop being a thin skinned faggot and post it.

I'll do it just because you're begging.

12 eggs
1-2 TBSP Chili Powder
Salt (whatever amount you want, or none)
2 TBSP vinegar (Required)

Blend everything thoroughly and put in square shaped container with high top. 12 minutes in the microwave. Butter on top.

It has the taste and consistency of fresh baked bread because the principle heating of the molecules is the same. The vinegar fucks with the egg's chemistry and forces it to heat up faster. Eggs also oxidize for some reason in the microwave so you don't need yeast. It's fucking magical.

I love you

So much bullshit I don't know where to begin. I think you work for the grains industry to be this brainwashed.

Bread and schizophrenia is not a "meme." It's a real study that was conducted and produced conclusive evidence.

The average american does follow the food pyramid. Do students in public schools eat school lunches? Pretty much every American portion is based around the food pyramid with carbs at the bottom. Do you know why carbs are really at the bottom? Because they're the fucking cheapest to produce.

Sugar is carbs so even negating one from the other makes you a fucking moron.

Saturated fats are not bad for you. The only fat that is bad for you is trans fat and you can't find it in nature. If anything, you want to be eating more fat because it gives you satiety and I'd tell you some other things about brain and cognitive function, but you'd call it "well-meme'd."

Even if you didn't want to get your carbs from dairy, you still have many other options that include vegetables and legumes. There is literally no reason to eat bread, which is barely even a natural food. It will gum up your intestinal track, screw with your hormone levels and do all kinds of other terrible things to your body.

Carbs also have an extremely limited purpose in the body. I only carb up every five days because there is no fucking need to be eating so many carbohydrates. They exist as a byproduct of the proteins you're supposed to be eating first and foremost.

>Bacon and eggs for breakfast, burgers for lunch, and tacos for dinner all washed down by sugary drinks

No. Cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, some sort of pasta for dinner (maybe with chicken/beef).

>I think you work for the grains industry...

Really user? Are you sure you aren't working for the meat and dairy industry?

>Bread and schizophrenia is not a "meme." It's a real study that was conducted and produced conclusive evidence.

If you claim that a food that has been getting consumed by humanity since thousands of years gives you schizophrenia, then you better post a source.

>The average american does follow the food pyramid...

The average American is not a student, and even the ones that are eat a single meal in their schools. Besides, from what I understand, the schools don't follow it well. If the average Burgerlet eats something like this in school then no, your schools aren't following the food pyramid.

>Do you know why carbs are really at the bottom? Because they're the...

They are at the bottom because they have been the main source of humanity's calories since agricultural revolution. Primates consume carbs. It is our main source of energy. Grains are carbs.

>Sugar is carbs so...

When did I say that sugars are not carbs? Not all carbs are sugars though. Literally no dietary guideline tells you to eat as much refined sugar as Americans do today.

>Saturated fats are not bad...

They are. They have been since forever. Not only for your cardiovascular health but for your digestive system too. Of course your body needs some, and people who exercise regularly can generally tolerate higher amounts of it, but this doesn't mean that you can eat as much of it as you want. Stop getting nutritional advice from blogs.

>Even if you didn't want to get your carbs from dairy...

They are pretty hard to eat in high quantities, due to their high fibre content. Bread is pretty easy to eat.

>There is literally no reason to eat bread...

Bread is literally cooked grain paste. People have been eating it since thousands of years.

>Carbs also have an extremely limited purpose in the body...

Carbs are your body's main energy source.

>Yeah that's why the average American following the food pyramid is fat, sickly and tired.

No, the average American that follows the food pyramid is in decent shape. It's the fact that most Americans don't is the problem.

The most consistent sign I've seen that someone is a retard when it comes to nutrition is if they use the term "carbs" ambiguously.

The food pyramid (which doesn't actually exist anymore, now it's MyPlate which is supposed to make things more clear about what a meal should look like) recommends avoiding refined sugars and eating unprocessed grains like oats and brown rice. That's the opposite of the American diet. The American diet is lots of sugar, lots of fat, lots of meat and cheese, and few vegetables, whole grains, or beans.

w-w-what if i put cinnamon and brown sugar in that mix instead of chili powder?

>They are. They have been since forever. Not only for your cardiovascular health but for your digestive system too.
Link study.

Also, "They've been eaten for thousands of years" is not a good response. Why would bodies adapted around eating carbs in the forms of fruits, legumes, and vegetables for 2 million years suddenly be able to process man-made grains just as well within the course of only a few thousand?

>Why would bodies adapted around eating carbs in the forms of fruits, legumes, and vegetables for 2 million years suddenly be able to process man-made grains just as well within the course of only a few thousand?
>man-made grains

Grains aren't a man-made invention. The fuck?

You have severe autism.

Once you find the right hot sauce, eating a lot of beans is no trouble.

This man gets it.

Here, have a pic for your good taste.

No shit my doctor tried to tell me wheat bread would increase my anxiety and give me mental illness. Also recommends standing in the sun as remedy for everything i ever see him about

>pasta
nope
>oats
fuck yes

>transfats don't appear in nature
You was doing alright until then

>"bread substitute"
>90% eggs
kek
This is industrial strength autism

>just eat foods with loads of cholesterol in to be healthy
>natural dairy
wtf

High fat foods at E ycmcung good for you you brainwashed fucking imbecile

Carbs cause all kinds of fucking shit you dumbass

Paleo is the only diet proven not to cause any fucking bad shit and it fucking increases testosterone production

Get fucking owned

every elite high performance athletes eat grains. only roided up bodybuilder faggots follow meme keto diets

lmfao

Lol what...

I bet you do crossfit too. Please tell me you live in Cali and follow other crazy cults out there

Carbs are the devil. We should stop eating veggies and fruits at once. Lets eat more cows to piss vegan gainz off.

Okay...
Have you taken your medication today?