Whats Veeky Forums's favorite chocolate bar? I like to get pic related and break it up throughout the week

whats Veeky Forums's favorite chocolate bar? I like to get pic related and break it up throughout the week.

I'm not picky I will shove literally anything into my gaping fat maw.

first step is acceptance

Veeky Forums here.

Its already been established that no one prefers dark chocolate to milk chocolate, and anyone who claims they do is just fucking lying. Pls stop.

The second step is giving me another fucking candy bar I'm starving.

When I eat chocolate, I like ones with coffee beans in em

Any >80% chocolate tastes like charred shit. Why would you lie, OP?

This baby right here for me

i never said i liked it. why do you think i said i break it up throughout the week.

You implied in the OP that it was your favorite.

Veeky Forums the board that has at least 5 fast food threads up at a single moment? Fat fucks.

Can't beat the classics, I have one every Sunday

>indulging
>on the Lord's day

Shameful.

>implying

this. 85% is my favorite.

also pic related, though i haven't had one in ages.

this shit is unbeatable

Spheres aren't bars you FUCK

Three Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans are less than 30 calories. And together those three beans are my new favourite chocolate bar.

this bitch right here

Two bucks, and two bars to a pack. They almost taste fruity. Fucking godlike.

Your tastes are shit. You are the same type of faggot who can't drink coffee unless its loaded with cream, syrup, and other bullshit.

I used to think that until I tried this dark chocolate that runs at about $5.50 a bar, definitely enjoyable, I hate all the other dark chocolate I've tried though

swear to god i thought that was an african from the thumbnail

dis right here. I bought 50 bars when a store was clearing em out and never got tired of them.

>eating chocolate
>2016

I fucking hate chocolate and drink a gallon of water every time after I eat a bar but this has me coming back every time.