Are you shy? Or what's happening?

Great fitness thread

I am shy, but also a weird loser

Y-you too

smoke weed and meditate

I feel like I'm smoking weed too much.

Yeah, I kinda feel like you are, too.

Yeah, about 4-5 times a day now.

Get a gym membership for a way to get out of house and possibly meet people.

oh god just go out to a library or something shit get out of that house

that might be too much

dw ive had times like that too

Its whatever man

ever try tincture? totally diff high and lasts hours shits good if you can has

What do you usually do when you smoke?

Get drunk and play Starcraft

I do go to the library. I'm reading some good stuff, m8.

Go to meetup . com see if any fun meetups are nearby

Go to one

Meet people

1. Pick a couple hobbies that require social interaction
2. Do them often

This is how adults make friends.

Find and join a health club.

Not for the gym - you've got that covered - but for the other facilities like swimming, spa, etc.

Literally the easiest place to talk to people is in the sauna or hot tub.

Never heard of it. Will look into it.

Sometimes I'll go on a walk, mostly I read and surf the web. My life is kind of depressing at the moment. I got medically seperated from the military and I don't know what I'm going to do with my life anymore.

Smoke only first thing in the morning with sativa and later in the evening with indo. You'll find yourself smoking less and enjoying it more

well fuck Veeky Forums, Im not seeing my fwb this whole weekend bcuz she has to see her bf, how is your friday afternoon/night treating you?

did you break any PR or lifted some heavy weights? what do you tipically do on weekends? why arent you out right now?

what can I do tonight if I dont have any friends close? I wanna go out just not sure where or how

stay there. get out of that cannabis cloud for a couple hours.

Hang out with your dealer

That's really your problem, buddy.

Not to get into a DUDE WEED LMAO pissing match, but you're using cannabis as a crutch to alleviate (with your tolerance a more apt term would be tolerate) your boredom.

I'm right there with you. Looking down at the last of my stash before I go back to sobriety. Started smoking again 2 months ago - at first it was just a pinch a day, a gram a week. Now I'm hovering around a gram a day, and I know I haven't changed enough to have this habit.

Imagine that, too immature for weed.

My gf buys me weed. She didnt want me to join the military. She's happy I'm back and buys me whatever I want pretty much.

ahh thats gotta be hard

Im in a spot where i dont have direction at the moment too

If you are OK for money you should volunteer, that helps me escape my life sometimes, allows me different perspective

how bout counseling ? employment or mental health wise too

tincture is a really clear high, but if you take enough can be strong too, easy to dose and at times can be cheaper than flower

When my slump first started I got a cheap bike and went on bike rides to the country side and in the city a bit. It was really nice, the air and just focusing on what was immediately ahead was a nice mental break.

wait, you said you don't have any friends and are a kissless virgin, but you have a gf?

You have to be 18 to post here, sir.

the key thing about smoking weed is doing stuff.

if you're gonna smoke, don't just chill and read Veeky Forums. clean your house/room, take out the trash, go shopping, listen to music, shit do something.

lifting stoned is highly recommended.

what are some examples? i'm not good at sports, and cardio, feels like i'm limited in what social hobbies i can do

I'm a different guy.

Oh, sorry.

Lifting kind of scares me.

Only if its sativa. Lifting while couchlocked sucks.

How do I tell if it's indica or sativa

You should run away from that relationship and never look back.

if i smoke indica i have to ride my bike to the gym and it's all good by the time i get there

post a pic

if it has a "skunk" smell it's probably sativa. if it's dirt weed it's probably indica.

Lifting with indicas is OK man

I dunno for me at least

Indica is usually denser and has a sweet, earthy, piney smell. The high is usually described as either heavy, body, relaxed, or calming.

Sativa smells... different but also has other unique smells that can be described as fruity or even like candy. The high is more cerebal, euphoric, or uplifting.

Are you broke?

Here's the (You) that you've been looking for

stamp collecting, paper airplane throwing, hog calling etc...

You're retarded.
Sativas are generally lighter in color while indica are darker.
Also, we live in god damn 2016. You can look up the strains you know.

none of those have social groups, at least not in my area

Yet they always get the most replies?

first two for me

i was invited to two parties. don't want to go. rather play warhammer.

>don't drink
>no social life anyway, only talk to cashiers and family
>just work and eat and lift
>terribly lonely

Watching bball and getting ready for summer school.

Today I had my class and then I went to get Brazilian food with my gf and her friends. She told me she was sick after so she went home instead of coming to my house. Then I took the train back to my car and it wouldn't start. Tried to boost it, still wouldn't start.

I don't have money to fix it...
Literally fml.

>Tfw gf moves back to Korea in august.
Literally fml.

Guys is it bad that I want to marry her someday? I've only known her for 2.5 months.

OP here, help, it's 11pm.
what exactly am i supposed to do when i have no friends? all i can do is stay at home like usual

normies get out of my thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You made this up

>what exactly am i supposed to do when i have no friends?
Go to a bar street in your town, drink all night with strangers

This. It's a great start. Stop over thinking it and just do it.

BR here
what do you consider to be BR food?

Want me to tell you exactly how to get a gf? There is literally only one condition, you have to be white.
>find ESL school in your city, there is probably one downtown.
>find out what hours they have class
>hang out around there one day at around that time
>find a qt azn that goes there, you can't stare at the door waiting for them to leave, just go to a starbucks near by and wait
>talk to said qt
>its almost guaranteed she'll like you if you're white and confident, the two things Asian men don't have
There you go. Found you a gf

i don't know, what's good there?
i like portuguese chicken

i'm pajeet

literally nothing aside from god tier bbq

Did you mean to reply to me?
It was a Brazilian steak house.

>i'm pajeet
Sorry bud

>This.
you didn't quote anything

That's a nice plan mang

Thanks, you should try it.

such is life

>decide to get fit and become more social
>all friends are shutins or have gfs so I can't go out to meet women with them
>muster up the courage to go out alone
>bars are filled with nothing but groups of dudes or lone dudes looking to pick up
>probably 8-10 dudes for every 1 girl

>mfw we passed peak dick and now girls are just looking for serious relationships
>tfw you missed out

> Went to a bar with my dad
> Mostly retirement age crowd
> Group of twenty-something girls walks in
> Smiled and held drink up towards them while they looked at me
> They proceed to blush and talk about me from afar
> Leave the bar 20 minutes later with no interaction

Fucking Cavs lost I couldn't talk to anybody atm, I came home and started pounding rum.

>cavs lost
i'd do the same bro

Look in a different age bracket: younguns just want fun and cougars want to get back on the prowl. Mid twenties to mid forties is generally serious relationship time so avoid spending too much effort on that age range.

its just so hard to find people to talk to

you go out and all the guys are being super aggressive trying to fight over the limited amount of women . and if you go out to 'practice' then people are going to learn who you are pretty quick and you can't keep doing that shit unless you fit into groups. the world is way smaller than i used to think.

who is this siemens daemon

>tfw cutting

Had a girl who wanted to go watch The Conjuring 2 with me tonight. I declined so I could work out, study, then get drunk and watch a movie. No regrets.