youtube.com/watch?v=WpvfeIUnYQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well?

rate

bump

Atrocious. Whatd you eat?

h-how is it bad?

Cock

Well i guess since youre on a cut its not so bad. But i would just try and make it more balanced while still maintaining caloric deficit. Bump up your carbs some while taking fat away. 50% fat isnt sustainably healthy

>cutting at 1800 calories

My GF is has been lifting for 6 years (olympic lifting), shes 48kg and eats 2k calories a day.

You're doing it WRONG, my good man.

Your gf is not cutting though.

How much am I suppose to be cutting on genius, fucking 3k cals?

>Your gf is not cutting though.

That's my point. She maintains 48kg on 2000 calories with 4-5 full body sessions a week, very little cardio.

You're supposed to start your cuts on as high as possible calories while still losing body-fat at a manageable rate. How much do you weigh right now? If you're above 80kg you should still be on 2,500 calories.

62g carbs is too high for keto and too low for non-keto
Let me guess, you're eating fast food cheeseburgers and "low carb" ice cream and shit.
Shift some of those fat cals to carbs so you don't turn into a slug in the gym.

>every person's metabolism and body stats are exactly the same
Wow get a load of the clinical retard.

youre literally at the threshold for fat intake and at the line for increase heart disease. youre fuckin retarded. if youre lifting at all and cutting that many carbs you are just ignorant of your own needs.

Yeah will do guys.

But I was just worried about not getting enough fat at which point my Test will suffer, since I've heard often that's a legitimate concern for natties cutting at too much of a deficit.

>about not getting enough fat at which point my Test will suffer
Stop believing stupid Veeky Forums memes more than common sense.

But that makes sense.

If you are not roiding then consuming too little fat WILL negatively effect your testosterone.

I don't have 3000 ng/dl of exogenous testosterone coming into my body

Consider the following:
youtube.com/watch?v=WpvfeIUnYQA

Why should I listen to some random retard over thousands of more well regarded fitness nerds?

this is stupid as fuck

Because nerds aren't cool :):)xD

Well you look like shit and you're weak as piss so you tell me

I'm bigger and stronger than you

yyeah 1800 cal cut I'm sure you've had years of successful weightlifting

What's wrong with an 1800 cut?

Sorry bro not everyone is a fatass sitting at 23% bf but bragging about his 1.5x bw squats.

at least they are 1.5x bw squats and over 2pl8.

Assuming you're not four feet tall your fucking BMR should be higher than 1800, that means you'd come in below maitnence if you lay in bed and don't move a muscle for the entire day, if you're losing weight at the rate required for anyone with actual muscle mass to maintain then at an 1800cal cut then you're the fatty sitting on his ass all day

You're a fucking idiot. I'm doing a 40:40:20 FOR protein carbs and fats. Eating about 40 grams of fat and my testosterone is fine. Also if you want to maintain as much muscle while cutting only do 20 to 25% caloric deficit.

>You're a fucking idiot

Studies seem to agree with me that consuming so little fat per day negatively affects testosterone levels. I'll take that over your anecdotal evidence, not to mention fat is the building blocks of testosterone

isn't the threshhold for that usually around 20g of fat not 100g?