Give it to me straight Veeky Forums...

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums, will building considerable muscle make me more assertive and not afraid of girls and authority figures?

Probably

Go back to/r*k/

no. you'll further neglect basis social skills as you assume your physique will make the need negligible, then you'll find yourself worse than you are now when you're talking to a cute girl or any person in general.

Honestly, no. Or at least, it didn't for me.

No. Also

If you're a normal human being lifting will give you an inner subtle confidence that only wife material grills will pick up on.

>10/10 would lift again

Pretty much this. You'll be jacked as fuck tho, so it's worth it

Why are you afraid of girls? Just talk to them like a bro but leave out stuff like how your nuts are sweaty. Or don't...some are into that.

Actually for me it did.

>authority figures
As I gained muscle I naturally started sizing people up... not in a fighting way but in a "wow you skinny fat lazy shit head."... kind a way. I stopped hesitating when talking and realized my worth as a person thru the discipline I had given my self. Hope that made sense.

>girls
Umm sort of and no at the same time. I became more self aware and hedonistic in my pursuit of the muscles.. likewise I stopped caring about other shit as much including girls which meant I didn't afraid of talking to them caise I wasn't worried about impressing them as much

I'm no alpha chad, but I'm no beta autist either. Juat a regular guy that was tired if being a skinny anxiety riddled fuck who needed a life of his own. Take it for what it is lol

Just tell every girl you meet you eat ass, they love that shit

I won't rephrase what was already said correctly and aptly.

This user has perceived accurately

It could be childhood trauma.

I should honestly be a chadstopher considering all my earliest friends were girls but for some reason in 3rd grade I stopped talking to them and putting on weight.

I have ideas that maybe I had something to with this girl that was bleeding and crying at field day or that another girl got in trouble for talking to me.

Honestly recognizing your problems and then getting over them has helped me

I'm sure some have also asserted discipline in other areas of their life and look at you the same way.

Not really. The easy way to stop giving a shit is to remember a time when you did something so stupid that nothing can really top that.

For me, it's when I was a little kid, walked up to a cop, and kicked him straight in the balls. Honestly at that age I thought he'd block it being a professional, but he went down in a pile. Ever since then I remember the simple saying of "fuck the police" and I just laugh my way through life.

sauce

That... Is probably both the EDGIEST and gayest thing i have ever read...

Emily Barry, some real estate agent from NY. But she recently turned her instagram to private

Forgot pic

I was like 6 to 8 bro, I went up to the dude and was like "You're a cop?" "You must be really good at fighting, right?" "Then you know this move..." and then there was chaos.

I never got in trouble for it either, I'm guessing because the dude didn't want to actually ever acknowledge what happened.

No.

Source: personal experience.

Shyness and social phobias are textbook childhood related problems

HAha no wonder I want to kms haha

Lets be honest, you're white and he didn't want legal troubles, if you were black you'd have been taken in or shot 16 times.

I think it does make you confident, just recently I walked out on a girl on a date with a small time Model because she kept talking about her ex and playing hard to get, now I would have listened to her Bullshit few years back and kept chasing her being thankful that someone as hot as her even acknowledged my existence.
The look of shock on her face was priceless, and she kept texting me after that day with me blocking her soon.
Self respect is the most important thing.

This guy - emulate.

short answer, yes.

Your posture will improve. Your confidence will rise. And you have the discipline. And people will respect you more if you look strong, mature and not like a faggot.

And about girls and women, here is a trick: Women compare to other women all the time, about everything, ie height, breasts, make up, jewelry, careers and of course, husbands and boyfriends. So to attract a woman, you just have to be better than her friends' men. And by better, I mean be stronger, fitter, richer, higher social status .... than the the other men. In short, dont give a shit to women, if you know you are better than other men, women will be attracted to you like flies to shit.

>will building considerable muscle make me more assertive and not afraid of girls and authority figures?

if you have to ask, the answer is no.

>if you were black

Shut the fuck up with this. If he was black he probably would've been smoking crack and committing crimes

THE BLACK PILL
H
E

B
L
A
C
K

P
I
L
L

People will allow you to be more assertive

Literally what's the point of this all if I'll never get a gf like this?
>Approach and say hi
>Umm, I didn't say you could speak to me, besides I have a bf so bye creep :^)
Repeat for eight years.

Perhaps you shouldn't approach women in their laundry room.

Ketsuo taberu