about 2 months into a 5x5 program

> about 2 months into a 5x5 program
> 344lb dl
> 174lb squat
wtf gives??

You have talent for deadlift and no talent for squat. Be grateful. I'm the opposite and it's not cool.

Squats are king, deadlifts are queen. You be grateful.

Deadlift form and squat form video now. I thought my 330 squat and 455 deadlift were far apart but yours is insane.

sorry I'm nowhere near a gym right now, but I would post because I'm curious about my form too

I go ass to grass on squats.
For deadlift, I just... lift the weight up. With deadlift, doing it improperly is harder than doing it with improper form, right? Otherwise people would be setting their PRs with bad form.

Your deadlift form is ass

because high bar squats are not a real compound exercise and you will never progress only doing them. they supplement oly lifts, bodybuilders and general strength atheletes do low bar

That's not true. They're the same

Are you tall? That's normal.

I'm 6'2 and my dead is wayyy higher than my squat

Yeah, I'm 6'2". What's your dl/squat?

>kys
>kys
>kys
>kysd
>im triggered

bumping before I go to sleep

Can someone help me figure out why my chinups (and related lifts) are so disproportionately weak?

Please, someone help me. I don't want to be a weakling forever.

Shit tricep strength, maybe? Poor form?

How much do you weigh, sport?

93kg, 187cm tall, age 23

What kind of deadlift and grip do you use?

Hey Veeky Forums. I'm a newb lifter who has been doing SS for about 4 months. Should I move on after all my lifts are intermediate? 6'2 175 pounds

Have you tried low bar squats?

Also throw in some glute bridges with heavy bar across your pelvis. This will help squats a bit

You are weak af imbalances will sort themselves out once you get stronger just dont worry about it for now.

impressive numbers for 4 months. Did you lose weight? Play sports or something before?

>strength atheletes