This is Zenobia, Queen of Palmyra. Say something nice to her

This is Zenobia, Queen of Palmyra. Say something nice to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/tyrannohotep/myworkshopfiles/
tyrannoninja.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=E0RPmwa92A8#t=49m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna rail you.

I hope Daesh destroys all your treasures

NICE TRIPS

lul they already did

I want to liberate her with my lawful hero and his ragtag army from the oppresive Lodissian Empire and the evil sorcerer, while finding powerful artifacts and opening gates the ancient dragons left sealed, all so we can put the rightful heir to the throne in his place and keep looking for more of these artifacts/aiding rebellions in other regions under Lodis' domain, if you know what I mean.

MOMMY

Is it true she was a descendent of cleopatra and antony?

she can descend on me if you know what i am implying

Why does she look like Emilia Clarke

The only right answer in this thread.

CA's waifu game on point

Did you get this pic from /twg/? Zenobia is my waifu. MINE.

Too bad her faction will be one of the hardest faction in the game.

They want to appeal GoT fans. I’ve also read a GoT quote in the beta.

>implying that’s a bad thing

Tetricus: Robb
Aurelian: Stannis
Zenobia: Daenerys

Isn't she the one who ruined everything? It was a long time ago since I read or watched anything about her, but apparently the city enjoyed great autonomy and had little issues with the Romans until she decided to declare independence and tell them to fuck off.

I'd excavate HER royal bank if you know what I mean

Wow! Hot a What Baabhabiat.

Yes, but yet CA still dare giving her "ENLIGHTENED" trait...

hello, sir or madam, would you like a warm beverage?

Well, she obviously didn't intend to ruin her own city. She would've imagined her empire and her city to proper.

She was described as rather intelligent though.

Her reign was enjoying relatively peace and prosper UNTIL she open rebelled against Rome, and Rome also was not going to deprive all of her autonomy either, they had no quarrel with her and her people UNTIL she rebelled. This doesn't sound like "enlightened" woman at all. She had no one else to blame but herself, and this fact won't change just because she's a female ruler which fits into modern feminazi/liberal revisionists narrative.

>femnazi/liberal

Here we go.

Would Zenobia be considered a Roman or barbarian leader?

lots of great leaders rebelled against rome.
and died for it...
but still.

Why is she portrayed as cracker?

gee I dunno

and?
whites are pathetic.

rude

>great leaders
>rebelled against rome
Wrong.

> M-Muh KaNGZ!!

The absolute state of the eternal nigger.

>this desperate for a (you)

Hello Aurelian.

You said it mah Kushite bruv', let a nigga spoonfeed these crakkas with the mods they be needin' to remember who wuz da kangz!

steamcommunity.com/id/tyrannohotep/myworkshopfiles/

delete this

I'd give her the glory of Rome if you know what I mean

Well Zenobia wasn't a great leader.

Underrated

if you put a cracker in Palmyra it would get skin cancer and die
Why would a native of Palmyra be white and not black?

Lol, just imagine being that butthurt that you take the we wuz kangs thing that seriously you make mods.

it's a T*rk not a Black person

Why is this t*rk appropriating black culture exactly? I don't get it...
Are t*rks that fragile they need to appropriate another race to feel some kind of "superiority"?

You should see the artist, he's an obese white american dude with an ebony fetish.

i'm KARA BOĞA cracker faggotass

Romans were white.

who?

I'm going to shove an elephant up her ass

im gona fuck her mouth

>0 discussions about actual thread topic
>muh nigguer hurr durr
>shitpost everywhere
Classic Veeky Forums

About fucking time the Crisis of the third century got some attention from popular media. And yes, it's probably because of Game of Thrones making Queens popular. Maybe Elsa from frozen, too.

Shes rememberedcas a very smart and forward thinking person though...

You're trying too hard.

Dude she was taking advantage of the situation. Her husband was just assassinated by who knows who and she saw that Rome had a likely chance to crumble, so she took advantage of it. No one expected Aurelian to come and literally go ham. If it wasn't for him she might have had a chance.

It wasn't hers. it was her faction's trait/

they already sold them to the smithsonian too

You say that like it's a bad thing

I want to cum inside her until she's pregnant with twins

It doesn't matter how hard you try to "bleach" her stupidity, if she really was that "enlightened" then she must knew there were many ways to deal with the whole situation to prevent the war, to preserve her power, and protect her people, but no, she had to chose to most stupid and insufferable way just because "muh ambition" and end up lost everything, including her people's life.

She was very luck that Romans did crucify her, maybe also because of she's woman of beauty and intelligent, and mes like that. You may call her "cultured", "beautiful", even "smart" in some way, but not "enlightened", she's not a poor, tragic woman oppressed by men,in the end, she's just another narcissistic, power hungry bitch same as any other power hungry losers in history.

It doesn't matter how hard you try to "bleach" her stupidity, if she really was that "enlightened" then she must knew there were many ways to deal with the whole situation to prevent the war, to preserve her power, and protect her people, but no, she had to choose to most stupid and insufferable way just because "muh ambition" and end up lost everything, including her people's life.

She was very lucky that Romans didn't crucify her, probably also because she's woman of beauty and intelligent, and men like that. You may call her "cultured", "beautiful", even "smart" in some way, but not really "enlightened", and she's not a poor, tragic woman oppressed by men, in the end, she's just another narcissistic, power hungry bitch same as any other power hungry losers in history.

S, sauce pls???

>Zenobia actually had luxurious life after she was brought to Rome
>meanwhile, Aurelian was killed by his own men
True winner???

She was a woman, they always win

I want to sniff her feet, lick her asshole and pusy and then cum deep in her tight butthole.

MOMMY

>check out my video game
kill yourselves subhuman jannies

tyrannoninja.deviantart.com/gallery/

There are already tons of EU4 shills breeding in Veeky Forums. Your anger is too late senpai.

Look on the bright side. At least he's honest with his looks and didn't represent himself with an edgy furry OC

you're a whore and a disgusting wannabe despot who ran like a little bitch at the first sign of trouble when the infinitely superior MALE Restitutor Orbis came knocking and eternally BTFO your meme empire. You will forever live on in the historical records as a failure and Aurelian's bitch. S.

At least she wasn't betrayed by her own men.

>we didn't get based Posthumus as a Gallic Emperor

She should have been fucked by her own men

youtube.com/watch?v=E0RPmwa92A8#t=49m14s

bit lewd

Is there a historic background for march of the black queen? That game person of lordly caliber always seemed inspired by historic events. The Eastern Orthodox Church being in the game for starters.

Please don't tell me Lodis is Rome..

Wait there is a new total War game

Now that is a motherfucking reference, 10/10

>any total war faction being hard, ever

No, just a new DLC out of the blue for Rome 2. And a new patch that supposedly makes the politics system in the whole game much better.

Huh, thought they would pay attention to war hammer and atilla (atlla should have been doc like fall of the samurai)

Aurelian fugged her.
I would.

>probably also because she's woman of beauty and intelligent, and men like that
Aurelian spared the Gallic emperor, Tetricus as well. He was like Caesar in that he understood the value of "clementia" and forgiveness as not only a virtue but also a political tool. In the days of the Republic, giving clemency to defeated enemies may be a taboo because no Roman was to be above the law but by the time of the Crisis of the 3rd Century, forgiveness became a symbol of personal authority. Aurelian understood that if he beat his opponents, made an example of them but let them live, he would appear to be more than just a humble soldier who stumbled into the office of Augustus but the rightful and authoritative Emperor.

Rome 2 has a much bigger active player-base. Attila is getting Thrones of Britannia, a stand-alone expansion like Fall of the Samurai was for Shogun 2.

I agree making her "enlightened" is fucking dumb as hell, but ambition is what causes this world to change. Without it there's no Augustus, Constantine, or Caesar. Regardless, people suffer under the banner of the ambitious, so don't just blame her.

Once again it's the factional trait, not hers

I want her to fart on my face