Protien Thread:

Protien Thread:
>what is the most horrifying thing you've done for protien?

Cooked and ate one of my guinea pigs. They eat them in South America... so not that bad.

>ITT: Shit pets.

>be me sorta skinnyfat
>hungry notice low protien macros
>my GAINS!
>ravage kitchen for protien but to no avail not even godamn milk
>find a can of raw whole sardines with astonishing protien levels
>long story short washed it down with water had to take a rape shower

spent money

I pour my cum bottles out in a pan and boiled away the flood, scraped away the bottom and I got my cum whey

>most horrifying thing you've done for protien
>spent money
Jew confirmed?

China was a protein wonderland.
Crickets, scorpions, grasshoppers, and goat skewers probably constituted 1/2 my protein for the 4 weeks i was there.
>inb4 did u have pupper
Yes, dog tastes fine you pussies.

actually yes lol

poor one tho

>being such an autismal show off you assume people will ask you about dog

You're basically a vegan at this point

I once drank a fresh batch of protein out of a shaker bottle I hadn't washed

Was alright, smelled bad though.

I forget this isn't /pol/ if it was you would be wrecked by about now

well as an individual i'm not a jew but my family is

kinda raised on the mr. krabs mentality, but i'm ironically impulsive with money

Go away JDF

In your mind how much is a natty physique worth?

>mentioning eating dog in a horrible protein thread is "showing off"
kek, someone's gains are taking the toll of vegetarianism

>completely missing the point of what I said

shitton of effort?

Fuck it another story
>be me every sing morning get up and eat oatmeal mixed with lowfat greek yogurt and two bland scrabled eggs on the side
>greek yogurt tastes like spoiled milk!
>had a permenant daniel craig face

>be camping
>real camping, not in a shitty campsite
>friends out getting food but wont be back for atleast 2 hours
>I need some fucking protein
>realize I had forgotten to pack shaker cup
>only container or beverage I had at the time was beer
>fuck.jpg

So needless to say, I threw a scoop directly into my mouth and washed with back with a few sips of beer. Tasted like the devils dick

You what man? Canned sardines are fucking great. Any canned fish is great to eat out of the can.

Come to think of it, the actual worst protein I've ever tried was pic related. Literally tasted like fucking rotten vegetables.
I assume people will ask me, because they always do when I talk about Chinese food, you autist.
Check the thread you're in faggot

I put half a scoop in my morning coffee once. Don't do this.

Dont worry user your not the only one on Veeky Forums to have tasted dick

You can put a dollar amount on that jewboy.
1 hour of work = $x

so my point stands, you're basically a vegan for assuming people will ask you

That fucking breath tho

Had a jap friend who would put a scoop of protien directly in his mouth and chase it with water

>had
what happened?

Beginners shouldn't freebase scoops, as it's easy to overdose without a tolerance

The freebased scoop and the damage done

Nothing he may have moved If not I'll see him when first semester starts next year

>go to friends house to meet to go to the gym
>wait user I need to take the supplements
>freebases beta alanine then moves on to freebase a scoop of protien chasing them with water
>what the fuck was that I question my friend
>he explains how thats how he usually takes his suplements

sleep tight in my stomach pupper

You monster

Told my thai friend I wouldn't eat dog, I have friends who are dogs, but I would eat the pussy every day

SHUT
IT
DOWN

What's wrong with that? It's way more practical than using a blender or one of those stupid shaker cups.

Nothing, it's just kind of alot to handle

I live in Venezuela and about 2 weeks ago I had sex with an obese woman who owns a sporting goods store for 6 containers of whey.

The struggle is real down here. I am basically a whey gigolo now. ;_;

Scooby's protien shake with a cup of milk and a frozen banana is fucking delicious though, and banana's are high gi and absorbable like whey

I would assume dog tastes good. I assume all meat including lion, bear, bison taste good. I dont see why everyone freaks the fuck out about eating dog or cat. It a meat to them. Yeah killing a domestic animal is bad but hey if thats your culture and im only VISITING your country then I have no say.

I was 16 with nothing to eat at home.
I made eggs and to add sone gains i added walnuts. Fucking walnuts.
Tasted bad to say the least.

I once killed a man in Reno, just to take his whey

slightly jealous desu, i would do this.

kekd

Sucked a dick. Not too horrifying tbqh desu ne

But did you have his body?

had some turkey kolbassa earlier

fucking kek'd hard.

You ever eat tinned steak?

I wouldn't recommend it

Yall niggaz wilin

The worst Ive ever done was eat sushi from 2 days before. Was eh. Kinda fishy aftertaste but not awful.

>make oatmeal with milk
>mix in my frozen berries
>"Huh this smells weird, I must've overcooked it since some of stuck to the pot"
>Take first bite
>Horrifying, vile, rancid sweaty-feet smelling
>Look at milk: Expired 1month ago, no clue how I didn't notice and no one threw it out
>mfw
>"Welp at least it has berries"
>eat it anyway.

I feel for you brother

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

On the offchance that you're not a troll and somehow still have internet:

Holy shit manwhore yourself to every fat storelady you can find. You'll have stockpiled heaps of goods and can now be part of the black market. Since you're buff, people won't fuck with you over a roll of toilet paper. Git rich, Venezuelabro.

probably just the other day, running late for work and was boiling some eggs, didn't cook properly and basically ate half raw eggs.

>ask for a empty cup at a deli
>walk into store
>buy six pack of eggs
>crack three eggs into the cup and ate them
Got to gainz, man.

germanfag here

>be training hard as fuck with my new plan I made
>notice something is off
>muscles aren't growing as fast even though I eat a lot of quark
>fuckthisshit.jpeg
>get into politics as a "hobby"
>get in the high ranks
>initiate wars in the middle east
>initiate plans for letting in refugees
>plan goes overboard
>literally over 800k refugees enter germany
>ka-motherfucking-ching
>start going to refugee homes and hunting older men
>once caught, make delicious steaks and meals out of them
>cash in on those proteins like a motherfucker
>get big in less than 3 months

life is awesome even though the protons taste like sand

>even though the protons taste like sand

rancid milk is one of the most horrible things ever

>mfw

>I'm not a jew but my parents are

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN.
I love you.

Paid a significant amount of money for a waste product of cheese production.

oof, ya that smell can be next level

ya, hot liquid + protein powder = bad news
soooo clumpy and shitty to mix ... gross indeed! Maybe if you pre mixed it in a little cold coffee?

you. I like you.

propane used to be a waste product too -- they literally used to just vent it to atmosphere as a byproduct of the oil drilling process ...

just because something is a "waste product" doesn't mean it's valuable.

Sawdust and woodchips are waste products of sawmills, and they give us MDF and OSB.

*doesn't mean it's not valuable

My first protein supplement was Body Fortress from Wal*Mart, took it to work and chugged it every two hours like the dyel I was.

>tfw you look up protein powder comparisons a year later. oh the gains that could have been.

>chugged it every two hours
Bet your kidneys are still grateful.

Anyone who's lifted more than a month knows getting enough carbs is more important.

>there are people not cutting, trying to gain mass, by eating more protein than carbs

Gets me every time

not the worst, but wheatgrass was pretty fucking horrible.

There was a lot of hype and I was under the impression that if it tasted awful, it had to be good for me

3/10 would not recommend

According to labdoor, this stuff is actually pretty good quality.

Veeky Forumsest thing you could've done

I once drank
Cheap flavourless whey
With yogurt
And cottage cheese

It didn't mix well

Yes I drank it all I was desperate

I almost threw up

eaten tuna and corned beef from the can probably

Greek yogurt is tastey as fuck bruh

The only version of this meme that isn't edgey as fuck.

And when I hear those feels a comin' I hang my head and cry

>captured and killed another animal, cleaned it, gutted it, cut it into pieces, and ate it raw with fermented bean juice

Sushi it's pretty great.

sucked cock for protein powder

Guy on the far right kind of looks like Köksal.

Sardines are awesome. I eat them right out of the can like finger food. Delish

Yeah I've had diffrent sardines that were good, I usually mix them with my salad and some rice on the side for lunch, but for some reason these sardines must have been like raw or somthing

digest tightly pupper

if Optimun gold standard a good protein?

I don't care about having the best possible combination of nutrients and supplements in a single protein powder to get the most muscle

I just want to know that I'm not drinking mercury or some random unknown chemical that fucks up your hair or throat

His body seems like the upper echelon of people who consume alchohol on a semi regular basis, very believable Bond overall

Hope they were at least 5lb containers

No, too much aditives I use jarrows unflavored formula it's more expensive as a whole but more protien rich so it's not exesively expensive blended with a banana (frozen) and cocoa is great

just add a teaspoon of instant coffee in your shake (milk,whey(vanilla),ice) and you have some ice coffee,tastes great

In my old dorm during tech school for the air force someone left a tub of optimum nutrition casien in the laundry room and I took it

Made a "bulking shake" back when I'd been lifting for like a week with pretty much everything I could find that I'd seen in recipes or came to my head. I don't remember the exact amounts but it included whole milk, raw eggs, oats, whey, creatine, almond butter, greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, a frozen banana (I didn't think to peel it before I froze it so there were still clumps of frozen skin on it), and semen. Yes srsly I fapped into a blender full of all these other ingredients then blended it together and drank it. That chit was nasty af but I downed it all anyway.

I trained legs, threw up my Oatmeal and egg protein shake back into my shaker cup. Drank it back down for round 2

I finally understand that the Veeky Forums community on a whole is fucking retarted.
>shitty protein stories
>t-that anabolic window bro gotta get that protein
> fucking 20 gram per serving bodyfortress protein shit
>quoting on one of the best whey proteins "is it gonna fuck up my throat or hair?"
>
>fucking ouatmeal and egg protein shake, while probably between sets, NOT EATING 40 MINUTES BEFORE LIFTING, INSTEAD DRINKING PROTEIN SHAKES WHILE DOING FUCKING LEGS

I bet all of you guys are Dyels. There are exceptions, probably some people lifting hard, but this thread is total cancer.
>mom told me protein is bad for me, what do I do, instructor?

This

Ate one of my children.