Leg Lengthening Surgery

Opinions on Leg Lengthening Surgery for manlets to fix themselves?

>went through all that pain and money
>barely looks taller

lel

It'll fuck you up in the long term more than being a manlet ever could.

It makes you look disproportionate.

I like squatting so I'd never get it done. That is until it's more affordable and has no negative effects but that's a long way away.

Price is a problem, but its not bad in the long run as alot of people think

Fuckimg retarded

Why are you insecure about your height? You know it's an internet meme, right?

In real life NO ONE gives a fuck about this unless you're like 5'2 or shorter.

He's 4 inches taller man.

If you're that butthurt about it just get height increasing shoes.

>A problem that isn't even a problem if you stop being a faggot (or move to a different country)
>A life changing surgery that can bring a ton of actual problems, and there's no going back
Gee I wonder

>as if moving to a different country is easier

I'm a 6' king of manlets and I'm currently saving up for this procedure. I'm tired of being a manlet and feeling inferior due to my height. Ive done a ton of research and found a refutable surgeon in Mexico that does the procedure. Also going to be spending some time recovering at a nice little resort. It'll be worth the pain.

see what your bullshit was done Veeky Forums.

god knows what this does long term with him.

this is like being a tranny and getting ur dick chopped off

>Faggotry of such proportions it's affecting your reading

Terrible idea.

I'm 5'9" and think you should re-evaluate your bait.

this makes my knees feel terrible just thinking about it

This is BS, you don't get 10cm more from that surgery, barely 3 or 4

I broke my leg 2.5 months ago and I'm still weeks away from being 100% recovered. The idea of breaking both legs on purpose at the same time is just moronic.

>Getting a serious, invasive procedure done because of an internet meme
>Not just roiding so that no one notices your height when you're 4x as thick as them

Nop, 10 is a excessive sure but there is a guy that did it 2 times and gained 20cm

>2 times
How long does it take to recover from this procedure? I'm imagining the physio would take months even after the bones are fixed.

I've heard it could take up to a year before you can walk properly, and that's assuming you don't need follow up procedures or run into any permanent complications. That shit kills your calves.

Normally, you do 8 centimeters on femurs and 6,5cm on tibia at maximum, it takes 1 or so years to get a full recover.
Doing 10 on BOTH man I cant even imagine, no wonder he had to ask to some sick Russian doctor do the procedure

>Hit the ruskie
>There was a translation problem
>HE lengthened your humerus instead

>cyka blyat stupid americans

Im blown away that people actually give a fuck how tall they are and would go to these lengths just to get taller (no pun intended). Just get some self confidence.

10 cm is a lot. 5'10" to 6'2". From King of the manlets to perfection.

Smart move, m8

>'ve heard it could take up to a year before you can walk properly

That seems excessive. Exaggerated. Are you sure? Links?

Except it's just your legs unless you had a big chest and long arms for your original hieght you'll end up looking weird. I'm 172cm and I wouldn't deal with the pain and lost gains just for 7-10cm that would make my legs look super long and fucke with my squat and deadlift for life. I'll wait for robot limbs or something

Fair enough, to each their own.

he went from 5'7 to 5'11

err....

A very dramatic improvement

doesnt this kind of operation make you clumsier?

Your center of gravity changes, so your brain must get confused..

I wouldnt mind the height change, but trading that for being a clumsy faggot doesnt sound tempting at all.

I'm 5'6
Tfw bearcub mode

you'll get used to it eventually

like going from barefoot to 3 inch heeled combat boots

i imagine the remedial PT helps alot too

>already have short arms and long torso
>tfw already can only safely DL with sumo
This is gonna fuck up my only good thing which is heavy squats and advancing with them at crazy rates and make my DL even harder.

10 cm gain is crazy good though.

Seems like too much of a hassle considering the risks and proportional imbalances that might follow. Being a 5'4" manlet pajeet, I should be offing myself, but the sweet embrace of death will come by itself anyway so why not do your best with what you have in that time.

If you're insecure about being a manlet, then after you stop being a manlet you'll be insecure about other things. Everyone has his insecurities and no amount of surgery will fix it. So my opinion: it's shit.

Jesus that dude want even that small
1,70 is confortably taller than 80% of women and barely under the average unless he's dutch or scandi

where the fuck do you live? im 170 and its like 60% and maybe more are taller.

>measuring the fucking milimeters

Tell me Veeky Forums, how bad is it being a manlet. I'm 6'5", I can't relate

Turth is, unless youre under 5'5 there is no point. Around 5'5 and less any gain will be noticable, but around 5'9 you are are average/slightly under average depending on country. Additional 4 inches will be barely noticable. IF you could go from 5'9 to 6'5 even 7, sure go for it if you can spare the money and time. But you cant, this surgery wont change the life of anyone unless youre around 5'5 or less where, lets face it, you will always look like a prepubescent child. Bigger problem is insecurity. Sure maybe you will run into people who notice and comment youre height but its doubtful. I'm 5'9, I live in sweden where average is probably around 6. Ive never heard a comment about my height, Ive never even noticed it until I came to Veeky Forums. It killed my confidence for a few weeks, but eventually I stopped giving a fuck just like before. I encounter 13 year olds my height, 40 year olds shorther than me, a lot of people very close to my height. Very few significantly taller. If you have confidence and a good looking face, you will look be attractive. Not to everyone, but wake the fuck up, none of you faggots are going the be the object of wet dreams of all the girls you meet, regardless of your height, build or face. Be the best you can be and accept yourself and you will already be better than 80% of people you ever meet in your life.

It's not that bad but it certainly affects how people treat you. I'm 172cm and I know with my current physique if I was 2m I'd be considered top 10% easily.

I'm 6'4 and I am tired of being a manlet. I already scheduled the procedure in July, wish me luck

wont let me post the link because it says it's spam, just search for averageheight.com
>The estimated average height for the human female across the world is approximately 5ft 3 in (1.60 m.).
>In the United States of America the average height, taking into consideration all the ethnic groups, is 5ft 4in (1.63 m.)
7-10 cm taller than average. Maybe not 80% but a great majority. It's enough to not justify the operation imo

You can't fix the rest of your midget limbs just by lengthening your legs. You will look like a lanky disproportionate skelly no matter what you do.

maybe it says 1.65 for my country but that ain't shit
>can't wear heels

This shit is pathetic, why would anyone do something like that to themselves