How do you avoid fast food?

How do you avoid fast food?

i get your mom to make me a sandwich every time i dick her in the asshole

wew

I go slow.

Boi

i dont

What fast food?

I only have it when its the only available option and thats not often its usually when you are stuck driving in the middle of no where

Its not an option that a normal person makes when going out unless you have screaming kids who want food fast and a free toy

try growing up

>implying fast food is really that bad

If your workout and macros can't handle a bigmac something's wrong

>tfw dont get a free toy anymore

fucking SAVAGE

i dont.
>feelsbadman

It's easy to avoid poison when you know you only get one body and you need to take care of it.

I know what the shit costs to make myself (100% home made or just of the shelf from the store) so I know what a huge waste of money it is.

I buy 30 bucks worth of groceries every 2 weeks.
A burger combo at a fast food can cost you with taxes $9-$10 easy.
So 1/3 of my meal budget is blown on a burger i could easily make at my home for way way less.
Being a Veeky Forums cheap jew helps

Do people buy fast food thinking they're saving money or it's cheap(er than making your own food)?

I always figured the appeal was the carnival taste + convenience

I check how nutritious they are and see the high fat/salt.

That and the taste/look of it is off putting. The thought of becoming an obese piece of shit thanks to burger king and mcdonalds seriously puts me off.

Though as I live with my family, coming home to fast-food is a usual thing for a fri-sat night, if i'm given the choice to go out and "buy" my own meals, i'll do that.

Be vegan.
No fast food options D:

I definitely helps.
But fries and coke are also garbage.

Yes but who wants to go to a fast food to only eat some fried? Except Saitama.

I don't avoid, I just go for a regular size meals (double cheeseburger ~400kcal and small diet soda) and rarely some small fries. Moderation is the key, that's what I learned during my 16 month permacut.

McDonalds keeps advertising 2 for 5 dollar big macs, those shits are so bad for you

Don't buy it? It's not like it's mandatory in your care package

By going to the produce and meat section of your local market.

Yeah, but you can just buy those now.

Underrated kekkle

Pfft. I don't. I'm lean as fuck and hit the gym hard 4 times a week and can eat whatever the fuck I want within reason.
That means I'm probably gonna go to Sonic and get me a fucking double cheeseburger, chili cheese tots, and a cold refreshing diet fucking Dr. Pepper to wash it down with, and watch the Hodgetwins while I eat it.

Stop

No need to avoid it. Just don't eat it.

oh god, is that a real advertisement from long ago?

Sonic is the fucking best, but i can only get it when im out of town

>the carnival taste

That's a great way of putting it

Regular price 3 McDouble's for

lol no it's not real it's from facescience.org

Make cooking a hobby.

WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D

I keep a spreadsheet of daily habits, one of which is avoiding fast food, and track them.

For a while I also kept a jar and would put $5 into it anytime i got fast food and then I'd donate the jar to an animal shelter once it got to a decent amount. I may go back to that.

I don't really have money for fastfood
Last time I've eaten a burger was 12 years ago
The first thing I'm gonna do with my salary after getting out of NEETdom is go to a fastfood joint.

I don't. I just eat the salad with chicken breast (grilled). I then drink a fuck ton of water to deal with the high sodium.

Its not all about macros and kcals its about what kind of food you eat. Fast food is shitty dont put that poison in your body.

the fuck are you eating for $30/2weeks? that gets me like 4 days worth of food on a cuttin diet.

fucking annihilated

>tfw can't stop eating taco bell

I just don't know where things went so wrong

By not being a fucking faggot

>nutrition isn't about what nutrients you consume
what?
aside from sodium content, and trans fat (which not all fast food has), there is LITERALLY nothing wrong or poisonous...

it is just food, man..

if it fits your nutritional and caloric goals, it is healthy.

endof.

oh man, it's going to taste so fucking good. i once went 6 months without any fast food / junk food because of my college meal plan and the first burger I had was orgasmic.

Rice and beans probably.

I am interested in how you're such a cheapass with food. I spend $70/wk on groceries and I still eat out at least once a week.

>lean on the outside, obese on the inside

Fast food is easy to avoid because it is not real food. Look up the processes of how fast food companies farm their grains, potatoes, corn, and how they raise and process livestock. You will come to see that it's not food at all.

It's also high in saturated fat, low in fiber, and low in micros, and low in antioxidants

Are you ... a good person?

but the cheap ass ice cream cones at McDonald are so good. For only a dollar. I don't care what it is.

sat fat is good for test.
take a multi, and drink psyllium husk (or eat some veggies after, and hit micros and fiber at once)

anti oxidants are a meme.

if you think antioxidants help, and sat fats aren't good, you are momscientist.

I live in the failed nation of Canada, where fast food is just as expensive as regular groceries, so I have no problem avoiding food in general and just stockpiling drugs instead.

Cardio. Fast food is fast, so in order to get away from fast food, you need to be able to run faster than fast food.

Seriously, I live cheaply on the groceries, but 15 bucks a week is pretty ridiculous. Must be nothing except 50 lb bags of rice and 5 gallon buckets of oil.

Not really. The few times I've given my jar money to animal shelters, I kick myself for weeks afterwards thinking about the vidya I could have gotten instead.

And I used to use my jar money on stuff like that, but after a while, I realized I was rewarding myself for bad behavior and further encouraging other bad habits so I had to find something else to do with it.

by having a will

>diet dr. pepper
you swine

I'm a vegan

By not being poor

eastern europe here... eating at fast food is expensive :(