Why are you not drinking fruit infused detox water?

Why are you not drinking fruit infused detox water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PtOAnZxB8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Girl at my gym always sticks bits of fruit in her shaker.
Looks like the worst meme going 2bh.

How not?

Detox is a meme

Why are you refusing to get the dietary fiber from your fruit?

>cucumber
>fruit

>detox
Next you're gonna tell me this gets rid of all my body's toxins, right?

Cucumbers have seeds you retard.

Botanically speaking it is a fruit.

Because I'm not stupid enough to fall for the detox meme?
I do actually enjoy fruit infused water occasionally, especially cucumber, mint, lemon and lime.
But usually if I want to drink fruit I'll make juice or a smoothie.

Why do people do this? Why not just eat the fruit?

this

>Using jars as glasses
I fucking hate this bullshit so much.

Its been proven that you cant speed up the bodies natural mechanism from detoxing. If you think otherwise you have become pray to the detoxjew.

Most people just do it as a means of flavouring their water without adding a lot of calories. Actually eating all the fruit wouldn't mesh with that idea.

Some idiots think that they're actually going to get the full nutrition from the fruit by drinking the water,

Ah yes the "never gonna make it" shake

Don't tell me people still are falling for the detox meme? I was laughing at that shit in like 2001 when they advertised some shitty plasters which were said to "clean your body of toxins" and it was proven to be absurd.

Why are YOU not drinking Heavy Bubbles?

youtube.com/watch?v=_PtOAnZxB8s

>detox
I have a liver and kidneys to do that.

I had one of these once OP. It was in some cafe, and it was stupidly expensive. I was expecting some sort of nice juice. It was just shitty tasting water with bad fruit. I was disappointed, and I got a coke a second later.

its a fuckin shill

absolute madman, do you even know how much sugar is in a coke???????

chick at work always has this shit. cuts a bunch of fruit and such and pours bottled water in a pitcher. lets it sit for x minutes for reasons then shares it with me. it tastes good but i would just eat the damn fruit and drink water.

40 some odd

My water and shower filter combo is how I detox

Ignore the health memery. Drink infused water because it tastes good.

> failing for le cute xD tumblr fitness meme
> making it
> kill self

wait so you can't actually buy the heavy bubbles? The website links me to a sodastream machine

They can actually be tasty if you make your own.

I drink lemon one water daily, usually first thing in the morning with my supps, use juice from a whole organic lemon. Made my skin much clearer and my breath much better.

>detox

Here's your (You)

Uh... why not just eat the fruits instead?
>that captcha

C H A D
H
A
D

If you don't drink plain water and have to resort to this shit to break the monotony..I guess that's OK. Beats drinking actual fruit juice and soda...

Seems pretty wasteful though if you don't plan on eating the stuff after

>detox
what? what is this bullshit

But I have been doing the fruit in the water thing for years. Extra lemons, some mint from my garden, etc. It tastes nice, good for when I don't just want a glass of water but also don't want a cup of tea.

You don't need nearly as much as the person put in this picture. A couple of small lemon slices will flavor an entire pitcher of water. I use leftovers from cooking, usually.

>detox
Normie meme shit. All "detox" I need are my healthy kidneys.

But they taste nice, I really like squeezed lemandarin and gassed water.

i put a lime or lemon wedge in my water like 80% of the time...

does that count?

why not just crush the fruit and drink it with the water? Those whole raspberries aren't doing anything for the flavour. It's like throwing a whole cucumber in the water, instead of slicing it.

Why are you not eating fruit and drinking water?

That sounds gross. I'd rather just drink a glass of water and eat the fruit separately.

>falling for the "detox" scam

I do this except I don't give a shit about the detox the lemon,orange and cucumber really makes water taste very good and the fruits lasts a few days so it's refillable

This,