"In a double-blind study by Graziano et al., it was found that, in person, using a sample of women of normal size...

"In a double-blind study by Graziano et al., it was found that, in person, using a sample of women of normal size, they were on average most attracted to men who were of medium height (5'9" – 5'11", 1.75 m – 1.80 m) and less attracted to both men of shorter height (5'5" – 5'7", 1.65 m – 1.70 m) and men of tallest height (6'2" – 6'4", 1.88 m – 1.93 m)"

lanklets and manlets BTFO

6'2 masterrace confirmed not real

Graziano W.; Brothen T.; Berscheid E. (1978). "Height and attraction: Do men and women see eye-to-eye?". Journal of Personality 46: 128–145. doi:10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb00606.x.

Other urls found in this thread:

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
purdue.edu/hhs/psy/about/directory/faculty/Graziano_William.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In what underfed shithole of a country is 175-180cm considered medium height?

USA for one

Must be some ethnic group dragging the average down.

see

>1978

They also preferred lots of body hair back then.

pretty much in any first world country retard

literally everywhere apart from the fucking netherlands you dip shit

as a 5'9 manlet, this brings me hope. But the study was done in 1978. People are getting taller. I reckon that the middle is now above us. Maybe more like 5'11 to 6'2?

The average height in Scandinavia is definitely more than 180cm. Must suck to be born with manlet genetics.

bulgaria too

mountain's socks = owen mittens with sleeves

>(5'9" – 5'11", 1.75 m – 1.80 m) and less attracted to both men of shorter height (5'5" – 5'7", 1.65 m – 1.70 m

but where is 5'8?
confirmed 5'8 does not exist and is not a real height

>1978
Also, 6ft is just a status symbol. Average sized women have no fucking clue what 6ft actually looks like, they just want to be able to say that their boyfriend is 6ft. It's much more about the number than it is about how tall you are in person.

5'8 manlet who thinks he's 5'9 detected

stay delusional you tiny penis bitch lmao

>tfw 170 cm Scandinavia

It is like the seventh rep.

I think it is 182

>Graziano W.; Brothen T.; Berscheid E. (1978). "Height and attraction: Do men and women see eye-to-eye?". Journal of Personality 46: 128–145. doi:10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb00606.x.

>Graziano W.; Brothen T.; Berscheid E. (1978). "Height and attraction: Do men and women see eye-to-eye?". Journal of Personality 46:

>Graziano W.; Brothen T.; Berscheid E. (1978). "Height and attraction:

>(1978)

Not according to other sites collecting stats

>using a sample of women of normal size

and what would that be? 5'3" ?

>tfw skipped 5'8" altogether

Here in Norway it's 180cm, but it's dragged down by northerners in general and sami in particular, height increases almost linearly as you move from north to south.

Denmark is 182 because they have no large national minorities, just a few greenlanders here and there.

Bullshit

Denmark also has the biggest cocks in Scandinavia. Get on our level, mountain apes.

HELLO WHERE ARE THE PROOF

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

DK: 14.88
SE: 14.80
NO: 14.34 (kek)

>im 5'7 and live in Singapore teaching English
>mfw all the girls i've dated are tiny
>mfw fags hyper aware of height are either ugly or have microdicks.

The sami did this, it must have been

>Be 6ft tall
>Meet qt girl who's 5'11
>Feel like a manlet next to her when she wears heels

>purdue.edu/hhs/psy/about/directory/faculty/Graziano_William.php

>Graziano

every time

the great one knew it all along, manlets will never learn

>finds fourty year old study that helps his cause
whatever makes you feel good buddy

>tfw 5'11" master race

>tfw 186 cm manlet in the Netherlands

I bet this Graziano dude is a filthy manlet himself. 6'4 god-tier here, drownin in pussy

Is it true that if you rep 6 or 7 it doesn't do anything at all?

5´9 to 5´11?
so....

5´10 MASTER RACE REPORTING IN
CMON MANLETS AND LANKETS LOSERS GET OUTTA MY WAY YOU FILTHY FREAKS
THE KING HAS ARRIVE

>less than 5´8? cmon u lesser human being, stop jumping to grab cereals

>more than 5´11? u even thinking on livin more than 65 years old? dont make me laught. enjoy ur cancer, ugly freak

foking yess it feels good to be the king of men

>I bet this Graziano dude is a filthy manlet himself. 6'4 god-tier here, drownin in 5/10 pussy

fixed

>5'8 not included

nobody is attracted to me

rip

>14.88

sieg heil to that

Mind if I feel with you user

>5'8 and 6'0-6'1 produced no results
also shouldn't this be tailored to how tall the women are?

I remember that supposedly 4in difference is "ideal" or something - and average female height is ~5'4 usually which would mean all these women were "aiming high".

A: 1978

B: They only used Photographs of single individuals.

C: There were no male stimuli with heights 6' and 6' 1", as they were not reliably classified as Medium or Tall in a Pre-Test.

D: As always, the sample consisted of 100% psychology students.

E: inb4 triggered lanklet.

>be 6ft tall
>see 14-15 year olds as tall as me
Fucking kill me

Manlets look better in pictures but when you see them IRL, it's like, "lol, no."

>1978

Yeah my moms generation are actually nice girls who went for personalities (explains how my manlet dad managed to create me).
girls in Current_year? they care about height. and more is always better.