Kinobody broscience

>clickbait thumbnails
>videos styled after tai lopez, aspie as fuck
>trains twice a week, 1 hour sessions, zero cardio, has no legs
>starves himself on shitty IIFYM+IF diet
>spouts nonsense about "muh Eckhart Tolle"
>video about how to make gainz while drinking every weekend (it's all mind over matter bro!)
>went to a fucking naturopath to prove he ain't on roids

Are people honestly duped by this fraud?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>see image
>wow nice delts, wish i could get that without gear
>read OP
>people believe this guy is natty

fucking what? This guy trains once a week and claims natty and looks like that?

body is achievable natty. can not tell whether he's natty or not, but i don't even care. and neither would you OP, if you had any gains.
other than that, he definetily has way to "reach" to his customers through basically promoting "build muscle on a shitty diet today!" so either you like him or you don't, but at least he does not come to Veeky Forums to shitpost about other people. :^)

>body is achieveable natty
>super 3d delts

...NOT
..ENOUGH
...ROPE

>those shoulders
>natty

Pick neither

>lifting for 3 years
>judging what's achievable natty and what's not

it sure is summer in here :DDDDDD

you can achieve his size natty, but good luck ever looking that sharp on pictures even if you can maintain this bf% without support

its really funny how his delts are twice the size in OP pic compared to his last video. natty as fuck

This. I'm about 5 months into lifting, and ive had crazy gains. In about 5 more months, I should have his body or better.

You fucking jealous bitches just don't know how to put the fucking work in.

post picture so i can laugh

pls be b8

wow, youll be there in no time

Where the fuck are his obliques

that fucking filename

ruins the taper brah

If theres money involved and if a person making that money depends on how their body looks aesthetically, they are on roids bud.

WOBBELY SAUSAGE

He used to be okay, but his ego spiraled out of control. All in all, he's a punk and lazy, REALLY lazy. He thinks his methods are the best and ONLY way, when in reality he puts out routines that have only worked for him and aren't proven. There is no secret, starve yourself and eat sub 2k calories a day and do as little lifts as possible.

>read OP
>once a week
pick one

DELTE THIS

>Are people honestly duped by this fraud?
of course

off cycle lel

I'll have you know Greg is the new king of fit so I would watch what you or else his zealots might get you :0

Kinobody pls go

For those of you who haven't been following this autist's story, he recently had a his testosterone levels checked by a local doctor to "prove the haters wrong" and show he's not on the juice. When people asked why he suspiciously had been looking noticeably smaller and softer for a couple months before the test, he said "oh, it's just I havent been lifting or been sticking to my diet lately." THis from a guy that normally stays as pumped and ripped as OP's pic year round.

Hell yeah, he's a fraud.

WHERE DID HIS BIS GO

WHO STOLE HIS DELTS

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP SOME OF YOUR GAINS AFTER GOING OFF CYCLE

Lying is the key to make money and fuck qts.

>who cares
>who cares
>if you train more than this, or do "cardio" (greg does HIIT sprinting) you will get inferior results.
>nonrestrictive dieting is THE only long term solution for fat loss, this has been scienced, and is not up for debate. 100% of restrictive diets fail, given long enough time. also IF is goat. if you think IF is starving yourself, you have never fasted intermittently. also you almost certainly eat too much protein, and not enough fats and carbs
>yea he is a new age faggot, who cares?
>you can totally make gains while drinking, in fact, alcohol can help you make gains
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309

i am not sayin kino is natty, i am just saying OP is 100% wrong and retarded.

you should do nonrestrictive dieting, as long as it fits your nutritional and caloric needs.
you should fast intermittently

you should train no more than 3x a week.

you should know how to drink from time to time and maintain gains.

if you think you can't stay lean year round, you almost assuredly eat too much protein and not enough fats or carbs

>you should train no more than 3x a week.
dyel

you grow when you rest, not when you lift.

if you train 3x a week, you are inducing hypertrophy for the entirety of the week (as growth is stimulated for 48-72 hours after training, usually closer to 48)

and resting enough to lift more, thus progressively overloading the muscles, aka literally why splits are for roiders and DYELs

you will literally get less results if you do more volume with less frequency. hitting a muscle 3x a week is far superior to 1x a week on a split

I know most of you "don't lift for girls" (yeah sure), but as a girl, I would never have noticed the difference between his "natty" shoulders and his "roid" shoulders. You guys are weird.

Dude is fucking 160 something he is lightweight as shit. Are you a girl ? Thinking everyone who have abs are big and on gear.

I actually respond way better to high frequency lifting when I have the time to hit the gym 5x a week.

You just have to build in micro-periodization and for off of RPE for your rep ranges for the day.

If you haven't been lifting long enough to listen to your body welp yeah 3x a week is probably good advice.

LOL I know right??There is no way you can look LIKE THAT.It's out of the realm of possibility.
Shut the fuck up gregshill

he's just a troll. there are many big youtube channels which are built by trolling. he does not own the house, the car, even the girl is an actress in the videos lol

>a troll
>gives literally the best advice for natty lifters
found the autist who thinks fats and carbs aren't more crucial for gains than protein, and who has never had a >10% bf in his life.

It's called having a pump you fucking morons, he was pumped as fuck in the first photo plus he was fasted, even Omarisuf has done a video like him showing how he looks plain and dyel before training and how swole he looks after. Also he lost a ton of size because a shoulder injury.

"""""""""""""youtube fitness""""""""""""""""""""
Unless it's a form video or something to help with injuries all of them are garbage now. besides frank yang who is basically just vlogs/philosophy now and some no name channels. rest are garbage wannabe mtv reality shows with the ads included in the video

rather just watch matt ogus argue with his slutty gf on snapchat atleast she shows her breasts
kinobody is a fuckboy

DUDE BUY MY PROGRAM
DUDE BUY MY CLOTHING LINE
DUDE USED MY CODE TO SAVE 15% OFF ON OVERPRICED SUPPLEMENTS

Remember, people think this guy is on roids

kino preaches no supplement use.

He doesn't even train fullbody 3 times a week. It's a bro split on a three day fullbody set up, like many of his routines, he made up out of thin air.

And to tell people three days a week in the gym is the only way is wrong. Upper/low splits work, push/pull/legs work. It all depends on your goals.

Yeah... He says that now, but in all his eBooks he says to use some supplements, like bcaas before you train for example. He just makes stuff up. He's successful because he has sold lazy/quick training routines with flashy names and sub 2k calorie diets. Also lying that you're natty. Not that I care what drugs he's on, but if you think natural people can make the money he has in fitness, then you are really guilable. He couldn't even explain his months away from lifting entirely. "Injured myself doing dragon flags had to take half a year off bro" yeah he didn't come off roids at all

You tell yourself that you faggot I train 7 days a week and I'm stronger and bigger than your punk ass bitch self.

Say what you want about him but his advice to get a big back and big delts is pretty right - do heavy The Press and heavy chin ups

Durianrider pls go
Durianrider pls go
Durianrider pls go
Durianrider pls go
Durianrider pls go
Durianrider pls go

The bcaas when training fasted is old advice because it has since been debunked.

You cannot bcaas in a fasted state.

Then again same goes for fruit lol

This.

Plus his advice on nutrition (IF, eat more carbs and fats, small deficits) is goat.

Jeff cavaliere is natty
Omar assmuff is natty
Luimarco is natty

The thing about greg that people dont credit enough is his strength. Dude has a three plate bench up from about five years ago and weighs about 160

>tfw he doesn't seem to lift anymore

you forgot jason blaha.

>Jeff cavaliere
>natty
pick one son.

Let's all chip in to hire a private detective to stalk him and see if he's natty.

PUMP, LIGHTNING AND PHOTOSHOP you retarded faggots

he's not even big

do it

>>body is achieveable natty
>>super 3d delts
are you saying this guy aint natty?