Tfw you managed to drink away 6 months worth of gains in just one night

>tfw you managed to drink away 6 months worth of gains in just one night

This isn't fucking /tv/, stop posting the same shit thread every day.

I don't understand it when people come on here talking about how they fucked up their diet and now they lost their gains.

When I fuck up my diet (eat a ton of shit, thousands of calories) I fucking blow the fuck up and get super insanely vascular and pumped, I literally look BETTER on days i fuck up my diet. Muscles get so fucking swollen and I look leaner.

Go to hell

Gained 20 pounds of lean mass over the course of a year.

One night with the lads and it's all gone.

Why?

This is actually a curse. When I fuck up my diet and LOOK BETTER, it fucks with my head, because it makes me think it's OKAY. When it's fucking not.

I want to look muscular and vascular ALL THE TIME, not only when I fuck up my diet and eat a ton of shit.

sodium retention and sugar molecules increase both water retention and vascularity temporarily

but keeping it up makes you fat in the long run

Guess what, my birthday is soon.

Gonna eat, turkey, noodles, stuffing, rolls, corn, gravy, sweet potatos coverd in melted marshmallows, deviled eggs, mashed potatos.

Chocolate peanut butter bunny, cake balls, chocolates, and Half a fucking cake.

Know what it will do to my fitness routine and diet?

Fucking nothing, cause its a day or two of eating but ill keep working out for the rest of my life.

fuck off back to whatever shit board you come from, and take a big Veeky Forums FUCK YOU with you.

>tfw work in job that requires you to be social and eat a lot (visiting people and shit)

Fuck I wish I could just tell the fuckers offering me food that I'm trying to get shredded. They don't understand I do this shit several times a week and am sick of having to adjust my diet every day to make up the shit they shovel to me.

>eating dessert
>ever

the day after i drink a lot i always look my best because i am dehydrated as fuck
you probably never even left dyel mode brah

>I wish I could
You can. They re keeping you down and are very successful doing so. You are weak.

>not downing at least a liter of tap water before you go to sleep

>tfw day after drinking and looking ripped and tight as fuck
good shit mane

I dont need to look shredded as fuck every minute of every day.

I would rather look fit and good and be able to eat with my friends and celebrate shit.

If you are the guy that is going to turn down everything at a celebration just to have a bit more ab definition, well, bad news friend, you did all that fit work to sit alone in your room and shit post.

>he's eating PIZZA while you cucks are getting FAT

What? How can you blow your gains over one night? You lost some body mass?

Could anyone explain what the guy has in mind?

>went on vacation for 3 weeks
>eat like shit
>no workouts whatsoever
>beer everyday
>poor sleep
>pick up smoking again

I look exactly the same as when I religiosly counted cals and worked out every day without any fun.

he is trolling

you cant fuck up you gains in one night

its your chad genes, mang
they wanna get out

Stop lying to yourself you never had any gains to begin with if they disappear after one night.

> having friends

shoo shoo normie