Help me Veeky Forums, I look like the guy in the picture...

Help me Veeky Forums, I look like the guy in the picture. Recently broke up with feeder gf and I'm immediately fucking tired of being fat. I've been going out of my way to eat better, but I want to start walking, running, and going to the gym, but I obviously own no gym clothes. What the fuck should I be wearing to work out?

>buy 6 shirt pack of wifebeater/stringers
>short socks
>running shoes/oly shoes if you're rich
>jogging pants/basketball shorts (INB4 LMAO BOOGIE MEME XD)
>i found jockstrap underwear way more comfy since it doesnt stick to my ass after squatting

nearly 400 pounds + wifebeater sounds like moob city

>feeder gf

Explain this

shit didnt think of that

buy a XXL hoodie instead OP

Tumblr fetish. Feeder makes feedee eat a lot to get fat. Really disgusting desu.

Nice girl, crazy in the sack, liked fat guys so I had no impetus to lose the weight.

Did you like had sex, or was it some kind of platonic reverse parasitic relation?

I fucked the absolute brakes off of this girl on the regular. Few times a week for hours, sometimes six hours at a time. I still have the same endurance I had as a high school sports jock. I'd like to get down to a manageable weight ASAP before that changes.

how big and how thick is your penis?

Unanimous approval, and I've been told by each girl that it's pretty big. Probably 7"-7.5" and wide enough that it takes a lot of work to jam it up someone's ass.

fuck you normie you make me jealous

Well since sending people pictures of my dick isn't OK, being 400 or so pounds is a major impediment to finding a new girlfriend. At the moment you may have the advantage.

7" minus the 4" from your fat gut, you worthless hamplanet

tshirt and short
don't give a fuck what others think and don't cover yourself up, you'll be sweaty anyway

It's definitely less visually appealing once you've gained a ton of weight, but the actual penetrative depth remains the same. The visual and functional loss of penis length by weight is grossly overestimated.

He's basically blaming his weight on his gf

OP just wear a fucking huge tshirt and and whatever kind of shorts or long workout pants that fit you

> still have the same endurance I had as a high school sports jock

In one year you'll either keep telling yourself that shit, or laughing at the fact you used to think that.
Your choice fatso.

>feeder gf

lol

Well I'm happy for you, you got something out of it.

Not really worth become a lard mountain, since that will take substantially more effort to get rid off, but at least there's a positive side.

Was it worth it senpai?

i dated a girl for 2 years who was underweight and had a pretty bad eating disorder. she liked to watch me eat. it was weird. also may have had to do with the fact that i regularly eat double the average human because i'm quite tall and a collegiate runner

>Running at 386 pounds
Get ready for exploding knees.

Never got that big, but when I started I got jogging pants, grey t shirts, and running shoes. Pants and shirts from dollar store, shoes I paid more for so I wouldn't hurt knees.