I only know how you can turn it into $245,000, sorry

check TFSA's

buy chainlink

>only guaranteeing eoy $1,225 return on $245 worth of link if you buy this week

Put all your money in DYOR

What's your time frame OP

We will make it happen

How do I turn 700 dollars into 245 dollars? Crypto suggestions only

Need a bigger investment to get bigger gains, you can probably make 2000 out of that

Elixir

Buy a gun using monero and rob a billionaire.

Only way you'll make it

Double your money here.

12GE71QVZmkqQ3aiTemQ8H99GiB48S6BaN

Send $245, I'll send back $490

3 years

maybe 3-4 years ago, definitely possible 5-6 years ago. pretty much impossible now. everyone is in on the crypto game, gains are minimal at this point, and there are so many shitcoins (+1000) youre throwing a dart blindfolded and hoping to get a bullseye. even good well developed and well marketed projects can be forgotten and abandoned due to something new coming out a few months later. bitcoin and ethereum are entrenched players at this point.

thats why i made 10x on walton a week ago u pesimistic pleb? stay poor phaggot

Buy COSS you idiot wtf its up so much already and its going to 1 dollar before sunday.

great, you made 10x. i'm talking 100x to 1000x. there are plenty of low volume shitcoins doing 5x-10x pumps, but trying to catch more than one of them in a row is nothing more than gambling.

>stay poor phaggot
i have enough money to not care about a few

>everyone is in on the crypto game
Do you neets not have any friends or talk to any people other than on this board? That couldn't be further from the truth.

This

plus the volume matters a lot, turning 50k into 500k is very hard on alt coins that are below pennies.

All we can do now is ride P&D waves that new fags fall for, it will deter new people from entering but fuck it. Finding good ICOs is already hard but you also have so many fucking scams out there jesus. I wish Bitcoin talk would stop listing every garbage ICO.

HOW

LINK.

Easy, balls deep in link.

Cash out before Sibos when it'll moon a bit. Take profits and go balls deep into trx. Take profits again and diversify into the top shitcoins when they are down.

discord.gg/w8NkvQ

Buy 245 knee pads.

Suck dick for 75.43753772 DGB each.
Only 14999755 more dicks to go.

pivx is upgrading their wallet and in 10 days it will be the only only proof of stake coin with zerocoin implemented. i wouldnt be surprised if it rivals moneros mc soon ;)

BUY knee pads. Charge 0.1 eth for each succ. Succ and Hodl until you make it

all in on bitbean. im not even kidding.

My guess is than less than 0.0001 % of the population has any crypto at all.

buy pepecash

buy trustcoin