MIRIN GENERAL

MIRIN GENERAL

Times you first got mired?
Times you made girls spill spaghetti?
Times your cousin complimented you and you got wrong signals because your autistic?

UNCONVENTIONAL QT GIRLFRIEND EDITION

i'd make her choke on my cock.

i still look like dyel shit, but most women who've seen me naked loved it and complimented it.

i'm still skinnyfat but tis getting better over the time, i think women like my body mostly because i'm tall, so i dont look disgusting even if i have a bit of fat.

but i still dont like it so i'm gonna change it.

anyway i like thos threads, its a motivation to know that one day, i'll be the one writing here.

> be walking through street 6ft 87kg lifting 5 years
> qt petite blonde girl smiles at me
> flex and walk past ignoring her
> flex my neck looking away like a swan or horse
> havnt had a girlfriend in 6 years

I'm a DYEL poorfag with meh build, a good frame, average height and a 8.5/10 face for my area. also Veeky Forums af

I get a lot of smiles and looks. It's not uncommon to get fuckeyes from 7+/10s. I've noticed that wearing glasses is a huge negative. I only get 1/4th of the attention I get when I wear contacts.

Shame I'm a NEET Autist :^)

>start doing uni subject with 70% female students
>have girl bestie and hang out with her at parties with mostly girls
>always someone crushing on me
>always someone hitting on me
>not even big but still get complimented on body, clothes and looks all day

life's good

ego finally getting to where it should be after getting bullied as kid

>get mooned during rugby game
>SU sports photographer takes picture and posts it on the team's facebook
>description is "best thing about rugby"

Turns out the photographer is some fat male hipster homo.

>tfw I don't want these mires

>be south african
>not black
>went to a new years trance festival
>only white people there top kek
>took molly because when in rome
>i feel it coming on
>get super hot
>take my shirt off
>shredded af
>see three grils in front of me look at me
>they audibly say OH MAH GAWD
>entire night have girls dance with me etc
>landed up fucking a cutie pie azn

desu molly is the shit, gives you amazing amount of confidence

You studying Bio?
I swear that major is all super hot chicks that want to be doctors. Wait till you start taking physics with these same girls and none of them understand it and need to "study" with you all the time.

post body (no homo)

that looks awesome desu, I'm studying biochemistry next year :^)

wait do u get more pussy with glasses on? are nerds the new "cool" or what

>About to enter building
>Girl exits at the same time, she was at the door first so she holds it up for me
>She says "Thank you" when I walk in

>guiding traffic at work
>two qt cardio bunnies pass by
>as I turn my head to other side they quickly turn their heads away from me
>mfw busted not one but two cardio bunnies mirin' but couldn't do anything about because work

i am dyel by fit standards, but this is what i looked like back then. i guess its the hercules fanny pack

pic related

Read the post again

you look good breh, definitely good enough to take your shirt off at a festival. Did guys get jelly?

>shredded as fuck
those where probably fatties mirin your autistic ass

i get mired everyday.

>tfw above average face

literally the only thing that matters is facial aesthetics. your body could be a 10/10 but if your face is fucked up you're fucked for the most part.

stop trying to become huge and cut bodyfat to drown in pussy.

it felt awkward like everyone had their eyes on me, few guys tried to fight with me but most big guys made friends with me and backed me up.

>few guys tried to fight with me
kek, fucking jelly cunts, what did they do?

literally walk up to me and start pushing me, getting up in my face etc it was drunk Afrikaners mostly and guys shorter than me. Even tho im a manlet at175cm haha

you're being a pussy

Come over literally translates to I want your penis inside me. It hurts my soul reading this because it should only be 3 word text reply.
>on my way

> Be me
> I am facility man for a college
> qt3.14 students all the time
> 7/10 blonde nursing student yells for me to hold elevator
> Starts gushing to me about how her cat made her late etc.
> Touching my shoulders lightly, smiling all flirty
> Always says hi and waves to me and shit when I see her
> mfw I'm still married to an 8/10 redhead who lifts

>chasing after pussy
>not having any self-respect or self-control

>shredded as fuck
>as fuck

>pic relate about shredded pysique u mong

>I've noticed that wearing glasses is a huge negative. I only get 1/4th of the attention I get when I wear contacts.

>tfw wear glasses because contacts were uncomfortable

unless:
>she's ugly
>you're going to bang someone else
>you're busy doing anything else

dont sweat it, thats just his story. maybe he looks ugly in glasses, who knows. for me, its the other way around, glasses work way better for me

There are frames that compliment every face, just don't fuck up when choosing.

>only white people there top kek
>landed up fucking a cutie pie azn

explain yourself

Mine don't have frames at all. I wanted the opposite of huge rims that attract attention, I wanted a nondescript pair that didn't evoke any reaction.
Maybe there are some frames that fit my face well but I don't know.

What is a mire? I know that "mirin" means admiring or "liking what they see", but what is a it? Like do they look at you and give a little smile or is it something else? Never really understood how you can see someone mirin.

>be on the tail end of my first cut (~1 year lifting, 9 month bulk from lanklet then just under 3 months cutting)
>go clubbing and dance like a sickknt, wearing a tight v-neck t-shirt because manwhore
>get with 7/10 sloot briefly
>her 9/10 friend comes over, says something to her and pulls her away
>think nothing of it because bitches always pull this shit
>as soon as original girl is out of the way hotter friend starts grinding on me
>smash less than an hour later
feels good brahs

I don't know if it's a mire but this girl I was hooking up with said I had a really good body and that I was really hot when I took my shirt off. (I'm DYEL mode by Veeky Forums standards)

in south africa we have people of all races. when i say all white i mean majority white at that festival. i have an asian fetish so i went with her

by normie standards i am cut, sorry for the confusion

if you go as soon as she asks that shows you're a weak ass betabitch who is hungry for sex

>Like do they look at you and give a little smile or is it something else? Never really understood how you can see someone mirin.
Basically, yeah. But in a perfect world, they spill their spaghetti trying to flirt with you.

I want to look good but I dont want guys to fight me.

Does that happen often?

are you retarded cuz
just workout no one will fuck with you only if you are a little bitch

>made grills spill spaghetti

daily occurance

Try boxing

Depends on where you go, some clubs and festivals have a few dickheads trying to pick fights.

Why do people take photos at this angle? Wtf is wrong with you, do you want to look like a woman?

No it shows that you want to fuck her you perma virgin.
GTFO with your wanna be alphas ideology

lekka brah

Age? Height and weight? Whats your heritage?

at the airport yesterday

some serious international mires.

my kaffir

Everytime I see a kallad i think, jou hotnot poes.

this is what autism looks like in case anyone was wondering

jesus fucking christ WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

topkek.

coloreds are bro-tier though desu senpai. they're on our side

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking ty user. I needed that

ahhhh not the poor ones that worked in the same industrial complex as me and the poor ones who lived close to my house.

63kg 175cm kek dyel
Serbian heritage

mirin bro. Haven't had abs in forever.

Hook me your whatsapp number, we can be text bros and you can give me tips to get groot soos n monster van brakpan af.

I hear you there. But the middle class ones seem really cool from what I've experienced.

Where you at? Helderberg fag reporting in.

>be 14
>dreaming about being a fighter, spending insane our in the dojo
>have first girlfriend, both of us being autistic, not sure if she's even attracted to me and what not
>go to a party, she puts an arm around me and I'm happy
>calls out to her friends
>"guys look at anons abs! user show them your abs. isn't it insane?"
>a group of girls continues to eye rape my six pack

been that way until i was about 22, now at 27 i'm cutting hard to get back to that ideal

i have been mugged by coloured before, but in high school they were all bros. a lot of them are strong af as well

Yeah dude. I see them squatting 3 or 4 plates on the daily.

living abroad now, grew up in PE.

I would crusade for her spoils any day

not same user but I second that
never in my life have i had so many fuck buddies as i did during that degree. life was good.

>Oh Mah Gawd

wow. sloots have no loyalty

but gj

was waiting to get off the bus earlier and at least 5 girls came on and every single one looked me up and down as they walked past

none were above 6/10 sadly

I'd bomb her Gaza strip if you catch my drift

frameless glasses are the worst and make you look like a nerd

>frameless are the worst
Absolutely wrong, they're the best for most faces, as in "the most neutral"
Maybe you've a shit face you're trying to make up for

What does it feel like to have people mirin?

Fantastic brah, it should start to happen after just one bulk then cut (or cut then bulk if you're a fatty) so long as you dress decently, have a decent haircut and generally look after yourself. It's actually really easy to be in the top 10-20% of humanity looks wise, most normies put in fuck all effort because they only care about short term stuff. So long as you weren't dealt an atrocious genetics card you can have sloots mirin within a year and it's definitely worth it. Just make sure you don't fall for pic related.

>me 45 married
>both hungry after some shopping
>hit restaurant door but closed
>wife still in the car
>waitress about my age comes to the door to see who is ramming in
>see me in shorts and tank top, day after chest day and pumped with creatine (Im still DYEL af but looking much better than standard fatfuck my age)
>"oh.. we're closed yet.. but wait, Ill check what I can do for you"
>in few seconds she literaly runs back smiling like a pedo in a kindergarten
>opens door and "c'mon.."
>this very moment my wife comes
>waitress lost her smile ".. sorry, the kitchen is not ready yet"
>SLAM shuts the door
>mfw realised I'm hungry because I'm married

fuck.. should have close wifey in the trunk and get some takeout for her

So, assume I'm a fatty. Is there any limit to how much I can safely cut in a week without potential health risks?

No, he's right frameless makes you look like a nerd.

I also misread that

ty senpai, being 6'4" with a good FACE and FRAME helps too. Honestly considering riding bicycles in the near future so that shit like that happens more regularly.
If you go far below 75% of your TDEE you won't burn fat as efficiently and you'll lose a lot of muscle, don't do anything retarded and wait it out. Generally speaking losing 1lb a week is what's considered "safe" but you could probably get away with up to 5lb a week earlier on in the cut.

Looks good, just a gay angle

No, you're wrong, frameless glasses are the most neutral.
Gross frames make you look like a nerd.

Maybe nominally, but they're too connected with commie intellectuals or something for me.

>commie intellectuals

Meh not used to posing especially for a saffron exchange chat room

>tfw at work had a qt spill her spaghetti all over while looking at shoes
Best part is she needs them for work
She'll be back

your pec to ab ratio is so off.

It's an unflattering picture desu and I've added mass on my chest so my taper looks better. Not there yet, but I'm getting there

Not really a mire but it's almost been two years since I've started lifting and I've gotten bigger. My friends have started to notice and since I'm a nursing student all my friends are girls. It's summer and that means shirt and shorts time and I've gotten compliments on my traps and how I've gotten bigger. I was really underweight when I started. I've also been on accutane for a while and my skin also looks better. Basically I've improved my looks in every possible way and it feels pretty great to have girls notice and compliment me.

No one wants to fug me though

Kek best part of work is that you have to see those people erryday

wow youre in ez mode. wouldnt have that pulled off when youre 5.3 with ugly face

What did she gain by this?

Guys enjoy sex because we cum from it. Women don't cum as easily. Why do they enjoy random sex with hot people?

>be today
>on train to London
>girl comes in train, 3 other people on almost empty wagon
>she glances at me
>walks towards me while maintaining eye contact and sits next to me
>I spend the next half an hour looking out of the window through hh sunglasses while she's heavy breathing next to me and turns her head 90 degrees and glancing at me

Please kill me

>be me
>get ripped
>fuck qt3.14 8s and 9s strictly due to my social gains
>only girls who openly mire/throw themselves at me cause of my gains are literally 5s and below.

dont know how to feel. Has anyone ever experience this when you make massive gains and suddenly a horde of fatties/trolls feel super entitled to you?

the attention that they so yearn that they have not recieved from their daddys most of the time

Lol are you me

Asians were honorary whites during the Apartheid

>mooned

damn i havent heard that term in years

this mindset is what keeps men virgins

i tell this to some of my friends, they say "i dont want to be clingy"

being clingy is looking for approval, being assertive is making shit happen and seizing the opportunity as soon as it arises

Sublime kek

That's fucking rad user.

You're