top cuck m8

he has a great sense of humor

SALTY
A
L
T
Y

>tfw im the same height as him

The irony is that he gets to fuck top tier bitches while lanklets on Veeky Forums keeps making these threads

t. 6'0 manlet

They never learn.

Though it seems he has a basic understanding, now.

i made this thread and i am 5.7

How tall is he?

One of poor Colin

ProtectiveBoots/10

Jesus Christ that's painful to see

did he learn what?

5'7

>go to wikipedia to look up Robert Downey Jr's height
>says it right there on his page
>go to Gwyneth Paltrow's page
>height nowhere to be found

feminists at it again

Welcome to Veeky Forums, newfriend

I would kill several unnamed children in Africa to be Chris hemsworth. He's a literal 10.

fuck you, i've been posting here since before you were born.

i just don't follow everything. what? are we making fun of RDJ because he's not over 6'0? I'm sure he's crying into the tits of starlets and wiping his tears with his millions of dollars.

not much

google.com/search?q=manlets when will they learn

he looks like george bush, you'll never bee able to unsee it now

Booty blasted leredditor detected.

shut the fuck up newfag

>angry manlet detected

When will you learn?

Lmao he's trying to fit in so hard.

Manlet general?

Sure, let's do it

Pic related - someone learned

Yeah Hollywood likes short people because they have proportionally bigger heads, which photographs better.

Are you serious? What kind of ... That's too bizarre to be believed. Why would a larger head make someone more photogenic? That makes no sense at all. It also contradicts the entire fashion photography industry.

>even though

in art being 8 heads tall is a meme

Looks like he's on the cusp of learning. If he ever hangs himself, then he'll get it.

I've seen some casting commentary where shorter actors actually look better on camera than their taller counterparts.
While they look fucking goofy off screen.
Switched up taller men look weird as fuck in movies and better irl.
Not sure how true it is, but most actors are shorter than 6'

If i was shorter than 6'0 i'd kill myself t/b/h f/a/m

What the fuck is happening to my brain!???! What does this mean?? How is this related to height! TELL ME

I can't get over how much of a Womanlet ScarJo is too

Good thing for her girls can get away with it because Jesus, she even makes Renner look tall

>Not sure how true it is, but most actors are shorter than 6'

You could say the same of 99% of the professions in America. That doesn't mean anything.

I have no idea how or why that works, but I thought it was related to the conversation because I think people who are extremely photogenic usually actually have pretty unusual dimensions and proportions.

5'10'' is the average, there could easily be a bunch of below 5'8'' and above 6' men running around, averaging out to the 10''.

>27
>still hitting the clubs like a muppet.
Jrsus fuck.

Holy fuck i thought i was short.
>tfw 5'10''
I'm still not 6'3'' chad but god damn it makes me feel good.

Wish i was short so id look more built

All I learned from that is that peoples' faces get distorted when look at askew.
I don't think it's related to height or aesthetics at all.

WHEN

Ohmygod.rich evans

Aw fuck me

My entire life I've been told I have a big head but im 5'5 so my head just proportionally looks bigger. Even my feet too. I'm a hobbit bros

took me some time to notice Downey
well played user

I wonder whether it's to do with facial masculinity because it seems to produce more of a typical caricature effect for the men with more typically masculine faces like kevin bacon, tom cruise, brad pitt and will ferrell and I can't see that it's doing anything meaningful with the women or the less stereotypically masculine men.

Bardem is 5'11

You dont think its the jew tho? Like just cause hes 5'9 doesnt mean he needs to stand on a box

Creates unrealistic expectations for everyome

This shit is hilarious.

I read that this happens because there are blinspots in our eyes and our eyes are also designed to focus on one thing at a time, so the brain compesates by blending the images.

the blind-spot is a similar but different phenomenon, it's only a small area of your vision where the retina attaches to the eyeball. You're right it will fill in the space with whatever's around it, even to the point that you can make a line of x's with a gap, put your blind spot over the gap and there will be an x there. I read that in a neuroscience book anyway (Phantoms in the Brain, I think), I haven't tried it.

one you can test yourself is if you're looking down at all the blades of grass on a lawn or up through a tree's branches and looking directly at one spot you start to examine your peripheral vision (without changing what you're looking at), you'll find that all the branches/blades of grass which you're not looking at directly have been replaced with the pattern of the spot you're looking at repeated over and over.

you've not been posting here more than a week, newfag

>being this bottom flustered

I've seen Robert Downey Jr in real life and stood next to him. He's like 5'4 or 5'5 at most. this height is probably him when he puts his elevator shoes on srs