Forget nofap, who here /nocoffee/?

Forget nofap, who here /nocoffee/?

coffee is actually good if you don't get addicted to it

it helps with cutting (increases metabolism)

Me

Had anxiety issues and decided to cut out most caffeine from my diet. All I drink now is tea, and only on saturday mornings

Yep. Feels bad when I drink it, heart rate feels too high and everything seems stressful. Gives me headaches unless I constantly drink water afterwards.

a life without coffee is not a life worth living, fuck that

Never liked coffee, I've only drank it a couple of times in my life.

Still drink energy drinks decently often, mostly because they're delicious.

I agree, going without coffee is not even an option at this point. Coffee and Copenhagen snuff are my only 2 vices really. I could go without the latter but never the former.

I do a very labourous job what's a healthy replacement for coffee?

Coffee tastes like shit, I take caffeine tablets.

I am nofap 6 months and no caffeine 1 month. I miss caffeine most

I tried going /nocoffee/ for half a year but had a cheat day every time I visited my mom (she always has a fresh batch of coffee).

Nothing good comes of it, really. It doesn't give me energy, it ruins my sleep, it gives me the shits, it stains my teeth, it makes me sort of anxious, it makes my muscles tense in the evening and for some reason odd I'm constantly licking my teeth and gums if I've had coffee; but I cannot quit it. It just tastes great.

Supposedly it's good for the liver, though.

me.
dont get what all the coffee fuzz is about.
>yes its a warm drink
>yes some people like bitter
>yes its overpriced
>yes it stains your teeth
>yes its an energy placebo for plebians
>yes its bad for your stomach.

>coffee
>expensive
It's dirt cheap

He probably never made it past starbucks or instant coffee.

Coffee is the fucking best, drop the sugar, grind & brew it yourself.

>yes its an energy placebo for plebians
>placebo

i don't think you know what that word means buddy

Only the first, second and fourth statement are true.

It's not bad for your stomach, certainly not overpriced (maybe major coffee shops are) and it can give you energy.

Not him but he used it right. Most people would still have the energy if they didn't drink coffee

Yes, coffee is awful and bad for you.

Day 1 of a 30 day reset.

Coffee is a stimulant, retard.

Mate

how's 6 months of nofap like? any advice on doing it?

also, how old are you?

I think he was getting at the fact that most people exaggerate by saying they can't get anything done before they have their coffee, even though caffeine is an incredibly weak stimulant.

Just like NoFap, going to extremes with cutting out caffeine and coffee (which have proven benefits) is counter-productive.

Instead, why not have a cup of coffee just once a week?

I used to get terrible headaches all the time when I was young. Turns out that I have a problem with caffeine; if I drink a sod or something the next day will follow with a severe headache about 60% of the time.

Ever since I started having a cup of joe every morning, my caffeine levels are regulated and I almost never get headaches anymore, even when I do have the occasional soda.

My family has a history of Alzheimer's as well, and they say a cup or two a day does well to prevent the disease in a large number of people.

Plus there is essentially 0 calories in it when you drink it black. All the bad stuff comes from sugar and cream.

I barely drink coffee. Maybe once every 2 weeks or sometimes even once every 2 months. Never was a coffee or tea drinker. Will coffee improve my gainz?

I cut coffee and replaced it with orange juice, vodka and preworkout. The first week is the hardest

coffee is pretty degenerate.

the goal is to have enough energy to do everything you need to do without crutches. also, cortisol kills gains.

I cut out all caffeine, diet soda, regular soda, 0 calorie sparkling drinks, etc. I only drink water, BCAAs, and protein powder now and I feel so much healthier. Fat loss has sped up too, and I no longer have sugar cravings.

I didn't fap for 2 weeks then fapped. After cumming I got a terrible stomach ache. Now everytime I cum I get a really bad stomach ache, so I had to stop completely.

>tfw coffee has replaced your internal motivation and lifeforce

i drink like 3 per day, 2 cold and 1 hot and i fucking love it.

I'm hopelessly addicted to coffee. Been drinking 3+ cups of black coffee since I was 13. Would wake up early every morning just to hog a pot all to myself.

I get migraines if I don't have my coffee for over 2 days, and I feel slow as fuck if I have only one cup.

How short are you? I need this for science

Next level fedora retardation right there.

There are countless research about how good caffeine is for you, its not fucking placebo. ALSO, FUCK PEOPLE WHO USE FIGURE OF SPEACH, AM I RIGHT? WHAT IS A FUCKING HYPERBOLE.

Forget nocoffe, who here nometh here?

I even roast it by myself, get on my level, pleb.

I have more energy with coffee but I think clearer without it.

>2016
>falling for the nometh meme

Probably the most autistic thing I've read on Veeky Forums all year

simple yet accurate

superior post

I do not drink coffee, I prefer putting energt in my body by eating food instead of pulling it out our of my body with coffee.

What's the point? Plenty of research shows it reduces mortality and cancer. As long as it it used in a way that does not interfere with sleep or cause anxiety it's pretty awesome. Just don't add sugar.

I mostly drink tea, loose leaf, at least 2 cups in the morning sometimes a third or a cup of coffee on occassion.

Both have benefits. But it's nice for everyone. Plus it increases lucidity, focus, and energy. I also love the taste.

If you don't, don't drink it, super simple.

I'm no coffee but I do get caffeine from green tea and pre workouts

Its OK if you do it once a week

I can't imagine not starting my day without a cup of coffee. Or after a nice meal. It's just the fucking best.

it's a warm drink that tastes better than tea

>tfw you drink two cups of coffee a day

It tastes REALLY fucking good.
I quit like 8months ago, switched to decaff couldn't get enough of the damn drink.
Finally quit it all together recently, but I still need a hot drink every once in a while.

That damage control.
Both of you are tards.

yes I'm sure its delicious

I drink maybe 4-5 cups of black coffee a day w/o sugar.

Yeah, I moved onto pure caffeine. It's hard to get good amount of caffeine from coffee.

Good luck with being a zombie

coffee and life go hand in hand.

i couldnt imagine having my career without coffee to keep me sharp

coffee is for white people
even though it was invented by ethiopians
real niggas dont need that shit, i got superior genes n shit

>coffee
>energy placebo

It's great tbqh but I'm honestly using it to self medicate ADHD.

>tfw to poor to get medicine

Guess I'll be drinking the shitty coffee at work for a while now.

> because they're delicious.
kys

Mormon reporting in. Never had coffee in my life. AMA

You know, it's very similar to cigarettes in that regard. The way you feel when drinking coffee, those of use who don't drink it feel like that all the time.