This kid used to go to my high school and used to be a skinny fag now he's apparently 200 pounds and is going to bench...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8footxl2S4 This kid used to go to my high school and used to be a skinny fag now he's apparently 200 pounds and is going to bench 295 for a max rep is he in steroids he has been lifting for 2 years m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8footxl2S4

This is off his if he used to look like that in high school

Learn proper english before posting, you retard.

On aside note, no. It doesn't look like he's on gear.

He's not even that big man you just gotta hit the gym to get big

He's deff not 200 pounds prob 170 I would say

Are you dumb he's deff on steroids no way he got that body in 2 years

That was a solid bench though touched his chest and all no liftoff to he prob could get 275

I'm currently 241 pounds all lean and bench 800 this kid ain't shit

He's deff in roids who would wear jeans and flip flops to a gym

This the type of kid who's stealing pop from McDonald's

definitely not natty, here's what 2 years progress looks like

Yeah he could be natty but hes still an ugly mexican

You both at fucking dumb cunts who don't lift and don't diet right I know people with 2 year transformations who look amazing

You look really familiar. It's like I have seen you somewhere

He doest have many signs of roids, no boulder shoulders or cobra traps, could be natty

Those are fake weights

Op look how easily he lifted the weight up he prob acted like it was heavy on purpose I work at gold gym and those are deff not real weights they are replica plates prob only 10 pounds each plate I bet if you tell him to put them on a scale he wouldn't do it

Do you know how to format your posts here?
Also, thinly veiled personal army thread considering you posted his social media.

C'MON

HE IS ON STEROIDS DISLIKE HIS VIDEO AND COMMENT STEROIDS!!!! I DONT BELIEVE IT

He's at a normal gym man how could those possibly be fake weights please explain and if they where fake he would be putting up 315

Arabs are some spiteful bitches eh

Man someone is a little salty jelly-fag! Plus for 2 years thats not impossible, maybe you should actually try lifting yourself instead of trying to bring others down you wimpy faggot

imho he has gyno nipples

this is easily achievable natty, he's kind of big but not lean at all

good on that guy