So if you had the extra cash to blow on an implant/body-mod, what would you get?

So if you had the extra cash to blow on an implant/body-mod, what would you get?

a good face

I'd go the invisible skin mod breh, that or the spine one

Become a cute girl.

I'd just get lasik. Maybe jaw surgery, but I'd rather have perfect 20/20.

Anything for the eyes.

Legs or new feet to make me taller.
Eyes ifthey had some special function.
Otherwise just insert some metal protection in my torso to make me resistant.
Better yet, give me internal organs that won't degrade over time.

Piston cock

calf-plants

Iron Fist like RZA in the movie.

New eyes first and foremost since I have terrible vision.
Probably some augmentic organs, lungs/heart/stomach/etc. And then probably a new arm and or leg for that sick strength boost.

If we're talking Deus Ex augs, definitely the icarus landing system. Maybe the social one, if I could choose a second, since I'm basically autism personified around new people.

Like current mods or futuristic mods?

I'd like a convenient way to monitor blood sugar, insulin, ketones, etc.

Dick extensions. No question

Emotional dampener

these feelings are too much to lift

>With real world technology

Laser eye surgery

Full set of cosmetic dental implants.

>With Deus Ex Technology

Robot eyes with social tracker.

Brain, Computer interface so i can pirate some sweet knowledge

Sub dermal armour because getting shot fucking hurts.

Gear.

Why would want to spend 8-20k on a lump of fake muscle when I can spend it on actual muscle?

But I suppose I'm not a genetic reject that's painful to look at.

Sorry bout your luck bro.

this desu familia

Unfuck my ruined colon so I don't have IBS anymore, stronger joints and spine.

A bigger penis

Jaw or dick enhancements

become deus ex

I would definitely get the body automatic body cleansing system.
No matter what I smoke, eat, drink my body will take all pollutants out and let the rest pass.
This alone would allow me to live for years longer than most people.

either that or the full exoskeleton support system.

I'd rather have a waifubot desu

All of them.

100% this

Eyes. Fix my shitty eyesight, zoom mode, night vision, thermal vision.

Either fix my vision or make my ears symmetrical

Robotic tendons and joints so i don't carry on feeling like a creaky old man at 23

Neuro implants...remember,the number of MIPS is the key to become a superior human life form(posthuman)

Bionic heart

Because no matter how stronk you get, you will never be as strong as the augs

Myostatin blockers

NANOMACHINES

Something that makes it impossible for my body to store fat.

That sounds dangerous though. You'd still burn tiny amounts, and could end up dead over time.

This

Okay impossible to be over 6% body fat. There we go. I just wanna be able to eat 3 full pizzas in one sitting again.

Iv heard that something happens to them upon rough physical stimulation, could somebody pleas elaborate upon what might occur?

I never asked for this

Reinforced Spine

bionic legs so i could load the ice cream truck on my back and run it into the bay. and super range hearing so the cries of the sweaty lil piggies wouldn't grow dim from a mile away

Why would you want plants in your calfs you idiot

height mod

Kekkk

self esteem brain implant

Failing that, probably mechanical legs so I can further/faster and not have to train legs anymore

good face and long dingus.
if we had the technology a brain implant that gave me all the information I wished for
and super eyes

A womb and ovaries, so I can give birth to a perfect clone of myself.

Food for thought:
If you chop off your legs, you can choose the length of your prosthetics. Saw a documentary a while ago about this guy with no legs, his height shifted a couple inches over the course of the day because he had multiple pairs of legs that he would switch between as he was doing different workouts, like flippers for the pool, stubby little peg legs for climbing, those weird angles ones like Oscar Pistorius had for running, and then some taller ones for just walking around.

Anyways, on topic, with current tech those finger magnets seem pretty cool or using one of those temporary ankle bracelets to teach your body magnetic north.

Buy some lithium carbonate from the deep web.

>self esteem brain implant
Kek

Some kind of hyper-strength techno-tendons and joint augs.

Fuck injuries.

I'd fix my posture, make my spine straight again

Prob heights

>one of those temporary ankle bracelets to teach your body magnetic north.
Link? That sounds a lot like bullshit.

OK I've () just looked it up. There's no indication that it teaches you how to recognise north in unfamiliar surroundings when the anklet isn't on.

Enhanced male reproductive organs

this

I remember that some office workers had logic co-processors implanted in them, so that they could process reality, their work faster. I would want one of them probably. Make it do math and hopefully allow me to remember more, or just allow me to think faster.

Full cyberbody so I can finally be as close to a Terminator as I've always wanted to be.

Plus I'd be able to punch through things that would normally break my hand. And tank most lower caliber bullets.

Invisible skin aug or the social tracker.
Too many uses.

Two multipurpose retractable tentacles and artificial left arm. Never liked my left. Also a new left kidney I lost to the disease.

The Biscopea/Ossmodula from Warhammer 40k.

A gf.

I'd fix my immune system
i fucking hate diabetes

Hip replacement senpai

>tfw wide hips

Anything eye related

Plus u can eat anything and control the intake.
No more autismo potlucks with friends

reinforced spine
nanites to improve healing capabilities
bio battery for extra energy
for shit and giggles, improved eyes for augmented reality and night vision

A large, barbed metal cock!

Bruh.

I'd want one of my testicles replaced with one that produces trenbolone.

First choice would be something boosting my intelligence. Second choice would be something fixing my penor. 5.5 inches + Erectile Dysfunction + Premature Ejaculation is a heavy burden to bear.

son

metal arm like bucky

Tits. Then I could get off to myself even easier.

stop fapping

New eyeballs, better than 20/20 vision, zoom, thermal vision and such. It would be nice to have a pair of glasses that interact with them as well to enable a HUD and allow for additional features, such as biometric scanner (scan other people for heart rates, faces, etc. Basically able to read people based on biological clues. Walking lie detector!)

I would also like a new suit of synthetic skin. As horrible as I imagine THAT surgery, it would be very useful. Burn resistant, allergen-proof, repairs itself better (no scars or stretchmarks). Ability to control where hair goes and what it does (such as direction of growth pattern). With it you could install mods to change hair colour/type and customize your skin pigmentation. Even install and place tattoos wherever you want them.

The future is bright, lads. Let's hope we live long enough to witness the possibilities