Why did Europeans develope such shitty martial art...

Why did Europeans develope such shitty martial art? Would they have a chance when fighting against Eastern kungfu masters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4a7a28NifQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lack of compelling reason honestly.
Why bother giving the plebs a way to fight back when you can just train with your aesthetic swords.

A better question is why would you beat a man to death with your hands when you have the tools available to kill him with a fraction of the work and a fraction of the time? Work smarter not harder and Europeans did just that.

What is the greatest historical martial art and why is it muay thai?

>Shitty martial arts
>Implying
European martial arts weren't preserved as well as Asiatic martial arts were, and the surviving texts we do have of HEMA all focus on the usage of contemporary weapons of the age. Which is outdated af these days.

>literally conquered the world
>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why isn't boxing as cool as my jackie chan kung fu movies :(((((((("

Western Martial Arts is drill

like i am not even fucking joking, we spend our time training to strategically fight battles and move troops in an organized fashion, and this is a great advantage. It is this sort of thing that creates empires, not learning to throw a ninja star.

Absolutely Jon Jones-esque in his striking, Joe.

Why are people so insecure that they need reply back to some autist just to “get even”

Varg has some dope dungeon synth imo
youtu.be/4a7a28NifQc

I can see his tits jiggle

they rack disciprine!

Pretty much actual martial in the sense you would use them in military conflict arts are always relied on weapons - with maybe a little hand-to-hand thrown in for reasons self evident.
Weaponless or largely weaponless systems are there as sports, some art/training/tradition etc., or for some legal societal reasons like arms forbideden for civilians etc. on most of these cases these arts are not very martial but are as mention sports, or civilian self defense, or just artsy way for self betterment.
In european sports stuff we have wrestling boxing savate and stuff like that* on actual MARTIAL arts we have eapond snd tactics drills marksmanship etc. IN older times we had swordsmanship and other melee weapons training, masters and manuals - though this has largely died out because I guess they focused on these martial arts mainly because ofd the practicality.

*an anecdote I've heard was that the Africans were severely surprised and impresseed by the power of the punches of Englishmen to whom boxing was quite common. It is logical that the locals punches were not very strong because as every reasonable person understands if you really want to attack someone you do it with a weapon - at least you grab a stone or a stick. They had no such sports/game thing - you wanna kill someone better use tools.

>Pretty much actual martial in the sense you would use them in military conflict arts are always relied on weapons - with maybe a little hand-to-hand thrown in for reasons self evident.
I meant they are based on weapons for reasons self evident.
The reasons to include some hand to hand means wpuld be things as as backup in some extreme situation, as reason for physical conditioning and cultivating directed aggression and in the older times when fought with melee weapons then grappling and footwork would still be important times to times and also as intuitive training for later full-hand methods

so nice, Atilla total war?

>pestilence killed natives
>guns killed african spears
>with that money spammed troops to asia until your nobility merges with them

Nah, Rome 2. Wodanaz Spears are a Suebi unit

yeah his dungeon synth is underrated, his metal is great too

Way to slow down the video, Varg is way faster than that

is Pankration still around?

You are the reason this board is shit. Editing the video so people can only see a white fla-

NANI?!

ATATATATATATATA

MADA MADA

>Why did Europeans develope such shitty martial art?
Greco-Romans developed Wrestling, one of the strongest styles there is.
As for the snow niggers - well, because they are, after all, albino niggers.

Snow niggers created Glima

Omae wa mou, shindeiru...

N-..Na-nani?!

Kungfu doesn’t stop bullets retard