I've heard that scooby is back. Is it true?

I've heard that scooby is back. Is it true?

yes, i am

Our Natty Lord lurks and in the shadows and moves by cover of night. He is always with you.

UNCLE SCOOBY

quads can confirm my arrival

Scooby is fucking awesome. He just put up an UncleScooby youtube page that is really promising.

I really like that guy. He's humble, self-actualized, has a good sense of humor, isn't needlessly vulgar or obdurate, he's confident yet not cocky, he's successful - he's just an all around good dude.

The whole puzzlemaster / meme thing is funny but he really just seems like a genuine guy.

gooby pls stop your attention whoring

I like uncle Scooby. I don't always agree with him, but he seems like a rather nice guy. I'd like to buy him a protein shake one day.

>accusing everyone of being scooby isn't funny anymore.

what did he mean by this?

who are you quoting goobs?

arse-ing
arse experience

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Scooby Seals and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on RippleToe, and I have over 300 confirmed dumbbell reps. I am trained in spitting out any food that tastes good and I’m the top jew in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Veeky Forumsbros across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in deadlifts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Planet Fitness and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I have this dream, where I meet scooby, suck his dick to pleasure him, then go back in time.

That way it technically didn't happen, so I'm not gay, but I have experienced it at the same time.

Bow chickka bow wow

really tasty

under8d

Really makes you think..

Can't stop keking

I'm just imagining Scooby reading this, his voice.

>I've heard that scooby is back. Is it true?

Who do you think is making those clear, concise and caring paragraph long replies to people asking questions about fitness-related matters?

No, I am not.

Havin gay sex by the beach is fun

i like how if jeff and blaha are mentioned there is hate
but when scoobs is mentioned people post cool shit. SCOOBS PLS NEVER GO!