Great great geandfather was army veteran and boxer

>Great great geandfather was army veteran and boxer
>Great grandfather was WW1 veteran and boxer
>Grandfather was boxer
>Father was boxer
>Uncles on that side of the family were/are boxers/MMA

How do i into boxing/MMA i'm sick of being a shame to my family

You guys fucking act like this is so hard.

I'm serious. I've been on this board for a while now and 75% of the posts are "TELL ME HOW TO DO WHAT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE OR ALREADY CLEARLY EXPLAINED IN THE STICKY"

Just fucking lift weights with good form on a consistent basis while maintaining a clean protein rich diet.

Seriously, they teach that shit in seventh grade. Nobody on Veeky Forums is part of some secret MMA / Boxing club that's going to happen to live 20 minutes from your house and just grandfather your ass in.

Just fucking be a human and do the shit you wanna do. What the fuck man.

>values passed down at least 3 times from generation to generation
>not thinking to ask for guidance from the previous generation

Why ask them when you can ask random retards online.

I don't recall the part of my post where i said i'm out of shape and can't train at all.

How does one person enter a MMA Gym/Boxing group or whatever they're called without looking like an outcast retard

1. Go to boxing/MMA gym.
2. Say, "Hi, I'm thinking of joining. Can I join a training session to see what it's like?" and ask any more questions.

If you can't figure that out yourself, I'm not sure if anything you do will stop you looking like an outcast retard, though: you are one.

You seem to forget this is a discussion board. Where people DISCUSS things

Quit spilling your spaghetti everywhere and man up and just go sign up.

no retardo, it's an image board where we IMAGE things.

pic related

No, I'm not forgetting shit. You're the pathetic autistic dipshit who is asking us how to join a fucking club. If you have to ask, you lack the balls to succeed anyway. If you really have to ask, why don't you ask your dad or grandfather who could probably show you more than the homos at the local MMA fudge-fest.

Also, unlike you, I could beat up my grandfather.

True, I wonder how your great grandfathers coped without Veeky Forums.

....lol...That's great.

Yo guys, there's this lady at the store that sells a whole bunch of items I like, like carrots, and cashews for example. How do I get her to sell them to me? Like, do I have to walk over there or look at her or something?

I don't get it, but I bet my grand, grand, grand, grand, grand, grand, grand, grand, grand daddy would know how.

>asking somebody from your own family with experience
you say that as if it's easy. Like they'd not laugh and sneer at the boxing newb.

>Implying a normal family is a dysfunctional snake pit.

Dude you're literally like the most pathetic person I've encountered in a while.

Stop acting like a 12 year old, nut up, and do what you want to do. Being human and pursuing your interests is not hard. It's not like you're asking us how to program a fucking function in javascript. Just walk down to the program and ask them.

The thing is that the fact that you're such an insecure little bitch about everything (WOT IF GRANDF0DDER LAFFS @ ME OHNOES) is probably the reason you will fail / get made fun of at the MMA fudge factory.

What's there to discuss? Go to the fucking club and join you dipshit.

You remind me of my former best friend.

Note the former portion because when I decided to do something with my life I went and did it and learned along the way.

He is stuck in the same place he is now because he wants someone to hold his hand for the things he wants to accomplish.

He's asked me numerous times how to get a new job, how to get fit and etc. And it's all the same shit with people like him and you.

You get a new job by going to businesses and asking if theyre hiring
>b-but i dont know where to go
There literally businesses on every fucking block. Where do you think people go every morning when they wake up?
>but i dont know if im good enough
Businesses need people and will train
>i-i dont know
Alright fuck you then

>how do i get fit?
Eat less and exercise
>im eating salads
Yeah on top of your regular meals and youre still eating too much
>i dont like to run
Alright fuck you then man of a thousand excuses.

As shitty as it is because its a marketing campaign but Nike says it all "Just do it"

Want to learn something? Go to the place that does that thing and tell them "hey i want to learn that thing."

The end.

Fuck you, kid.

I would give you Veeky Forums gold if had any. This post is perfect.

And you would think with a family of warriors and fighters when one of their own goes to them and says I want to learn to be like you that they will be proud and impart all of their wisdom, knowledge, experience and resources to create the best warrior and fighter they possibly could.

Gramps would probably laugh at this kid because gramps knows that he isn't' cut out for it.

I mean, we all have that one kid that kind of skips a generation. This is that kid.

I doubt it.

If this kid is a beta which looks like he is. His grandfather will start him with the incredibly tough shit to see if he has the passion for it.

If he quits then the grandfather wont waste his time.

Kid will quit.

Just like kid quit this thread.

Just like kid quits at life.

Thanks user. People like this get my goat. They want to be spoonfed everything and want to be great without suffering.

Prince worked as a janitor at a studio in exchange for studio time.

Tony Stewart slept in his car outside of the Brickyard when he first started.

Sacrifices need to be made to acheive greatness this user wants to be given greatness.

Fuck that kid. He isnt chad, he's like everyone else. He has to work.

Probably but it would be the kid quitting and not the family giving up on him.

Pathetic attempt to squeeze one last (You) out of OP: the post.

Underrated post