Why do manlets even try?

Why do manlets even try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ml9-nJmOw4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't. Your mums that easy.

Good one, you fucking manlet pleb

Lol manlets can only get ugly ass mothers.

>butt hurt lanklet thread

When will they learn.
This kid is 7'4

youtu.be/ml9-nJmOw4s

And you are,on the Veeky Forums,talking shit about short height man that has done nothing to you.
Sometimes I think you got cucked by a dwarf or something like that.

Such faggots. I'm not the guy before, and not a manlet (6'2) but you faggots seem insecure af, making everything about height.

Holy shit, he looks like a fucking alien

It's ok to admit you go on reddit, you fucking disgusting manlet.

You probably have a kneck beard

If you are below 6'0 you just kill you'reself, famalamalam

That's the closest any manlet will ever get to fucking a woman.

A strong urge to compensate for their literal shortfalls. That's why a lot of them feel the need to pick fights with normal height people.

>go to show with brother at small venue
>see a manlet crust punk motherfucker meanmuggin it hard
>dude seriously had to be like maybe 5'8 and 150 lbs soak n wet
>later, while coming back to the restroom, the manley shoulder checks while i'm walking to the bar
>whej i turn around, he stares at me
>later that night, he "accidentally" elbows my brother in the back while hes walking past us (we're seated at the bar)

Wish i was making this shit up. We both could have literally killed this little cunt with a punch

so cringe

i'm a king of manlets but have fucked girls taller than me, same size, and shorter. european and american chicks. luckily i am naturally funny, have a cool vibe, and am biracial. you gotta play to your strengths and have some game. honestly not that hard.

kek, 7'4 is to lanklets as 4'8 is to manlets

Mirin those arms

That's cute how you have to lie to us.

Yeah well my mommas not even fat and you still need a ladder

there's this guy at my work and he's probably 6'4 and I think he goes on Veeky Forums because he's always trying to be a alpha leader. But he fucks up all the time, I think because he's over confident because of memes, and he comes off as a compensating try hard

this manlet meme is cancer because it makes short people sad and tall people act retarded because they think they're alpha by default because their bones are 6 inches longer than average

and I tell you lanklets do that mean mugging shit to there was this skinny 6'4 ginger in one of my uni classes and he kept giving 5'9 me looks like he wanted to fucking kill me which shows that I had something on him because if he felt 100% superior to me he would ignore me, like how you wouldn't stare down a 7 year old

Holy fuck this manlet is mad. It's okay you'll never be a real man.

OH MY GOD, LOOK AT IT RUN. HAHAHHAAHHAHA FUCKING KEK

??? Whatever you wanna believe to protect your frail ego my man

>tfw one day the manlets will actually learn and you have nothing left to shitpost about

> lankets btfo

Stay mad you short fuck.

Anyone here use this?

lanklets shit post about height because they dont live up to their height and they get really insecure so they shit post. Also I bet all guys 5'10 and under could whip the asses of 6 feet+ guys here

kek

this guy is beta as fuck. If he was 6'2 it would still be awkard as fuck tho

lel did a guy shorter than you fuck your gf bro?

>too scared to fight someone smaller than him