Switching Back Squats to Front Squats

I'm keeping deadlifts in, but I feel deadlifts and low bar back squat overlap too much, so far I think this is the best thing I've ever done. My posture was shit before I started lifting, and this is making it even better. I feel more balanced.

10/10 my fellow homo

>inb4 SSfags go apeshit

How the fuck do you not run out of breath during front squat? Its the most exhausting lift ive done besides dl

Nothing wrong with that lad, but i'd still do (high bar) back squats too

I just go crazy on trap bar deadlifts while wearing adipowers to maximize overall leg development.

I stopped doing diddylifts a long time ago because of the overlapping.
I wont compete in powerlifting events so I dont see the point of doing a powerlifting excersice.

I want to stay healthy and look good and hamstrings can be training without diddylifts, I know that fucked up reason to do diddylifts will come up at some point. It always does.

enjoy having no traps

enjoy they DOMS when you switch back to back squat.
i did some cycles of texas method with front squat and now doin smolov for back squat.

They're not just a hammy exercise. Not that I'm saying you have to do deadlifts, but it's also a great lower back lift.

I feel like Iam doing enough for my lower back with heavy lowbar squats and bent over rows.

The only real reason to keep diddylifts that I could think of is for forearm gains, but even that can be achieved with a lot of other excercises.

You can't replace deadlift easily. Olympic pulls or stuff like RDL's + rack pulls come close.

How are you going to hit your deep back muscles, erector spinae, thoracic muscles etc? Deadlifts also work lats really hard.

Some brosplit brehs have a nice body, but they don't have any depth in their back muscles, because they don't do pulls from the floor.

Really there isnt much point in doing only front squats, especially if youre not an oly lifter.

The limiter is almost always going to be your thoracic erectors, your upper back will give out long before your legs do. It doesn't work quads any more than a back squat (you cant cheat a front squat like you can a back squat, though, so it does have that), especially not a highbar back squat.

Its not going to fix any posture problems that a proper back squat wouldnt, and the forward shoulder position could very well cause problems in people that have weak retraction.

Tl;dr front squats are ok but memed hard.

Stay weak

>deep back muscles, erector spinae, thoracic muscles
Bent-knee good mornings is all you need for all of those

Why can't just squatting replace deadlifts and add in trap raises for trap growth?

>You can't replace deadlift easily
Cleans (or pulls), snatches (or SGDL or pulls), good mornings, hyperextensions

I'd say it's pretty easy

Olympic lifters don't usually deadlift and they have phenomenal erectors from not deadlifting.

Yeah but if you are going to do these, why not just do deadlifts (saves time)? I don't see brosplitters doing olympic movements because they are technically a loooot harder than deadlifts

Tbh learning clean or snatch (or their pulls) is not easy. Doing SGDL is not easy either, maybe even harder than deadlift formwise. Good mornings + hyperextensions are good accessory, but they don't involve all the muscles as hard as deadlift

Yeah but the amount of pulls and accessory work for lower back they do is insane, you can't compare them to a regular gymrat looking for his gymroutine

And there are also olympic lifters who dont compete in the OLYMPICS who look dyel

>maybe even harder than deadlift formwise
>maybe

this alone proves that you're an idiot and not worth listening to

SGDL covers more ROM and is objectively harder for that reason alone

Autism

Some people find SNGD better for their leverages than conventional deadlift, and enjoy it more

>enjoy it more
Yes, and? Them being 'more enjoyable' doesn't make them easier

>Autism
back at you, retard

If you aren't doing conventional deadlifts you're a pussy, simple as that

>Some people
[citation needed]