I can't afford a gym and i want to start with SS...

I can't afford a gym and i want to start with SS. Do bodyweight alternatives work for this program or i have to fucking find a gym?

Bench press= push up
squat= one leg squat
deadlift= ????????

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/advice/a32196/items-that-work-just-as-well-as-weights/
youtube.com/watch?v=VEtBsY8b5Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is a troll right?

Trying to turn SS into a bodyweight program is retarded. Just go to startbodyweight.com

no

>deadlift= ????????

take a shoulder width stance
grip your ankles
deep breath in, brace your core
lift yourself off the ground

>grab a heavy object
>lift it up and put it down
>then kill yourself

There you go a deadlift

You can't do SS at body weight because the whole point is to add weight everytime you lift, which is impossible with body weight. Find a body weight program no need to do SS. It's just a meme anyway. A meme that gets you gains

can i gain mass with this?

If you're too poor for a gym you should probably be using your time fixing that. Plenty of gyms are under 25 bucks a month. Oh, and no, you cannot do SS with bodyweight exercises. That's fucking retarded.

be careful doing this. i've heard of a few people who overcame gravity and left humanity behind

no wait better yet

>kill someone
>lift the corpse up and put it down

you got some deadlift there

This is like saying Hi guys I want to learn to ski but I haven't got ski equipment I've only got a set of gold clubs can i use them instead

Topkek

How do you bodyweight a power clean, you fag

>lift yourself off the ground

if you can't afford a gym membership then you can't afford to pay for all that food required for bulking

I found an alternative
cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/advice/a32196/items-that-work-just-as-well-as-weights/

if you are a complete beginner, yes. but your progress will become pretty slow pretty fast.
it will give you more of an endurance build than a bulky, which isn't bad on it's own.
I had a pretty nice body at the time just from martial arts and bw stuff.
>don't expect to get monstrously strong though

>endurance build
you can make whatever build you want with bodyweight if you're willing to put the time in. If you want weight-lifter levels of mass you need to be doing hundreds of reps of each exercise. The mass will be the same in the end, though - the only difference is in the ability of the muscle, the high-rep bodyweight practitioner will have more endurance and the low-rep weightlifter will have higher absolute strength.

source: strengtheory.com "new approach to training volume"

some may laugh but i couldn't afford weights so my father made these with buckets of paint, concrete with some iron has a density about 2.7 times higher than water compared to 7 of iron/steel so with the 4lts and 10lts paint buckets we made a 22kg+ and 60kg+ barbells, those were the first weights i used and helped me a lot, still remember when i could barely bench de 22kg one

great point. This is how strongmen used to get huge back in the day; and they were stronger than modern weightlifters. That's the origin of the phrase "pull yourself up by your bootstraps": that used to be the way you got fit and made something of yourself.

From what I can see you are familiar with calisthenic movement on youtube, perhaps you haven't seen this one then: youtube.com/watch?v=VEtBsY8b5Xw
You won't become massive but you can get some size with this.

that's a very interesting article

now I am more confused if I have to do gymnastic style workout (low reps high tension) or "classic" calisthenics (mid reps mid tension)

Find a bodyweight routine.