190k here
Coss'ed

>COSSACKS
lol! I like it.

COSSPLAYERS!

Sounds eastern Eu. I dislike desu.

Only 13k here.

>$3,717,632 market cap

you guys are comfortable with that? all if takes is a couple of jews to pump and dumb your life away

dump*

Reminder there is an organized pajeet discord which FUDs coins on Veeky Forums to buy them cheaper

Im asking questions, so i must be part of some secret organization that spreads FUD? Get the fuck off this board if you don't want discussion.

>$3,717,632 market cap is a lot

not to mention COSS is better than Binance

The people who actually believe in the project shouldnt care since they are in it for the long run. The new fags who just came here and are dreaming about lambos and fast cash will get dumped on. I am personally waiting until 30 cents to dump i bought in at 12 and the whales shouldnt be dumping before sunday if they are smart so we will see.

Fuck off pajeet

Can't wait til you pajeets get dumped on by the whales, gonna see some pink wojacks by sunday

Reminder this is a member of the indian discord which FUDs coins on Veeky Forums after they missed out the original call to buy

That guy is just part of the pump group he is trying to discredit you. This entire website is a circus; pumpers shill and tell you to stay poor, the FUDers want to buy your bags because they researched the project and know its potential (or if youre a digimarine laugh at you).

*board not website

that sneaky smelly street shitter. how dare he fud the price down. $1 by sunday no matter what mr singh and his 400 cousins say

I'm not the street shitter, you're the street shitter. The coss exchange sucks donkey ass. Binance and buttrex are way better.

how high does Veeky Forums think COSS can go?

sitting at 17.44 cents rn

$1-3 by Sunday, $5 by end of next week

What do you base this on?

>Just found out they're partnered with ark

I think I'll hold both.