CBT - Current body thread

Old one is hitting the limit.

First time posting in one of these, been bro-splitting for 10 months and am now training some strengt, any tips?

>brosplit 10 months
Doesn't look like you could bench a bar for reps.

You look terrible

Focus more on compound movements and less on curls

Yeah I know my bench sucks, I usually do 8 reps with 50 kg

Hepburn month 10 here

The image is not very flattering, I rarely do curls

Keep the tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth

sh-should i cut?

Eat more senpai

No, you're not there yet

6'2 170

You should start lifting heavy

First post ever, lifting for 3 months now. I kinda need some help here:

Why is my left trap so much bigger than my right trap? I only do compounds and feel like I'm doing the exact same movement with both arms, but my left trap is always sore and my right trap is never sore.

Is there any bodypart I'm not giving enough attention? Can't deadlift yet because of an injury.

6'0 155 lbs (bulking ofc)

>The image is not very flattering

The image is just retarded

What do you do for obliques

On the balcony doing bodyweight lunges. Not rly, just messing with new poses. Think i'll call this one the turtle head. Squuuuezeeee.

Without a before pic its hard to fairly judge your 10 months of progress, but based on this pic I have to think your diet was insufficient or lifting routine/schedule wasn't optimal. Before and after pics, bodyweight, BF%?

peaceful looking homegym, mirin

yes, cut while lifting 5-6 times a week. you're sitting above 20% BF atm.

pretty sure I'm wearing those exact house slippers right now

Honestly think you have a case of BD regarding the traps. At 3 months in virtually no one has clear muscle imbalances because there simply isn't enough muscle mass on *either* side to look significantly different than the other side. Continue working full body, dont stress about deadlifts. Just make sure you're doing enough isolation work to compensate for all the muscle groups you would have otherwise been hitting with DL's.

>Why is my left trap so much bigger than my right trap?
posture

weighted twists, they have all sorts of variations, but from my experience any weighted twist will let you feel the burn on those obliques breh.

>pretty sure I'm wearing those exact house slippers right now
you have good taste, and mirin that physique.

natty btw

fuck all the h8erz who will never make it

Comfy as fuck. I go grocery shopping and shit in them, dont even care about looking like a grandpa.

If only this weren't b8. Prolly pulling mad sloots at the synagogue.

Traps look good

Goal bf%

Thanks a lot for the advice. Also, mirin aesthetics

8 years in gym. 6.1ft\198lbs.

Cut down almost 80 lbs over the course of a year. Bulking for a few months now

First time posting, pls no hurt papa

3 months in, compound lifts with mixed cardio mostly, have selection for army paratroopers in 2 months so just trying to get a good all-round body.

Was 192lbs in March, really flabby, massive love-handles and tons of back fat, currently at 174lbs.

progress from march 15th and concentration camp refugee status

4 months into SS and suicide watch at 100kgs and 2m

How did I do?

Hi, I want your opinion on my plan right now Im bulking while doing SL + isolation and want to get my strenght level to an lower intermidiate so then I can switch to a Upper/Lower 3 day split, I just want some strenght enough to form some size will, so it would be kinda like lift until linear progression overall stops and then just switch to U/L without increasing the weights but doing 3x8 or 3x10
What do you think?

5'9 165

You have a nice frame, just stay consistent and you'll be ok

Stats with bar included, started from skellington after dropping down 45 kilos

bench: 70kg
ohp:50kg
squat: 70 (please kill me)
diddly: 120x5

love ur tattoo

It's a misconception that U/L, PPL, ABCABC, any other bodypart split routines wont built your strength. It's true that they are optimized to focus on hypertrophy (muscle size isntead of muscle strength), but it's literally impossible to NOT get stronger on any routine that utilized progressive overload, which all of the mentioned ones do. If you switch to a split you will continue to gain strength, just at a slower rate. The compensation for that slower strength gain is faster and better controlled physique development. Only you can decide which of those two sides of the spectrum is more important to you at this point in your lifting progress. It's a simple question - what is your end goal? Best possible physique as fast as possible, or a stronger more functional muscle foundation? There is no right or wrong answer, just personal preference.

For me that choice was easy. I've never once in my lift felt like I needed to be extroadinarily strong. Stronger sure, but not exponentially stornger than any other person. What DOES entice me is building a walking/talking sculpture. So I chose the fastest road to that goal and got aligned with a routine that takes you there the most efficient way possible (imo ABCABC).

5'5 | 167 lbs

i would focus on keeping your weight the same but increasing your activity level. play a weekend sport, increase your lifting volume, do some cardio, etc. no reason to bulk after losing that much weight.

You can look like this after just 3 months?

Brb buying weights.

Keep going fellow skelly refugee, we gonna make it lad, we're all gonna make it.

Always mirin your frequent updates. Just out of curiousity, why do you always have a farmers tan? Do you have an outdoors job or something?

I wanted to build more muscle on my upper body to get rid of that violin body shape I have in the first picture. I thought it was rather common for people to clean bulk after losing weight. That's what everyone recommended me anyway

bicyclist in sunny california

You look great and deserve a reply

damn son, you looking thick af
miring

manlet reporting in.. i was trying to get the most of dem lighting.

>shit diet btw

Husbando mode

First time on Veeky Forums
I didnt go to gym since last year , i only surf
R8 me

I have this body at 6'2

>feelsgoodmane

Looking good. Stats and routine?

I agree you will see faster gains with split routine. You have the ability to make much much larger gains over time by building a foundation. Arnold and Ronnie Coleman both competed in powerlifting.

I'm so sick of seeing your skinny fat body.

N-Natty? I know you're short tho, but still nice physique, mirin hard

Brosplit is one of the least optimal splits for maximum gains as a natty with little experience, switch to something else bro.

6' 220lbs

thanks, yep

5'10 152 lbs. cut or bulk?

Cut

Bulk

Cut yet?

6'3
220lbs

1yr in

6ft 175lbs

>Cut yet?
you haven't been!?

am i ever gonna make it Veeky Forumsizens.?

You look like you only incidentally have worked out for a year.

you became a skelly?

2 weeks in, after nearly 40 lbs fatloss. 6' 169lbs. Bf estimate and cut or bulk please. (I can't stand being fatty one more time so i prefer cut, but i am also afraid of being a skelly)

Bodyweightfag checkin in
I would switch to SS or PPL. Not trying to be a dick but you could be benching way more than 50kg.

were all gona make it brah

How much time between them?

I'd say give it a month of lifting just develop alittle more at a higher weight.

4 years

How old are u breh?

Hella transformation. Went from female stock of being invisible to "cute guy" (no homoerectus)

Is that a nipple piercing?
Nice frame btw.

Answer this post please mate?

all comments welcome

cant comprehend how you achieved that without weights, respect m8
what do you do for shoulders and

I'm the same weight and 6'4

Bodyweight resistance is still resistance m8
Shoulders i do variations of pike/upside down push ups on the rings. With rings i can turn them so i can use different holds and do things like the arnold press with bodyweight.

Also sickening vascularity on those arms

perfect.

6'4 218

When I first started lifting my goal among many was to hit a clean 3Plate Front Squat, today was that day.

Yo Durkz, you inspired me to lift heavy few years ago when you were active on Veeky Forums, anyways thx.

Bf estimate?

Probably not.
I have done some sports that promote upper body strength before I started lifting, but never really committed to it like I do now. When I started I was 140 lbs with very low bodyfat.

Nonetheless, if you're skinny/dyel mode, you can make insane progress in 3 months. Please lift, you won't regret it. Reading the sticky changed my life.

how many scoops of massgainer

All of them

I also do bodyweight, can I ask you a question? Whichever form of pike I do (currently decline pikes), I can't keep my legs straight. How do I fix that? And is it a big problem? I just keep doing them with my legs slightly bent, it still puts load on the right muscles but I feel like it is far from optimal.

Also how important are rings?

6'1" 232 lbs
Been lifting for about 4 years now

BF pushing 25% range at this point, proprs on the 40lb loss. Continue cutting at caloric deficit through diet and/or cardio until you're around 15% (guesstimating another 15-20 pounds). But just as importantly you need to be lifting the entire time on some kind of routine where you're hitting every muscle group twice throughout the week (with 150g+ protein every day).

trying to cut
>tfw no chest in morning and lacking chest during day
Why can't I have chest pump 24/7

Holy fuck breh what did you do for 10 months? This is me at 10 months (need to update picture sometime)

mirin

Full front shot?

You already look much better on the right.

Your upper body looks like it got stung by bees and your waist looks like it's your normal waist.

If you can't grow a mustache, don't try.

Hitting hard cut, not sure why. Its winter here in NZ.

You have to lift harder. You'll make it though, lifting isn't that hard.

Cut

275 bench, havent tested in a while but should be a little higher
315 squat
410 deadlift.
routine is very inconsistent lol

Doing Keto for a week and it's killlng me. I lost weight so at least it's working. 131lbs 5'5, still on same gear

Your legs are probably a flexibility issue. Stretch your hamstrings see how it goes.
I like rings because normal pike and handstand push ups just dont do it for my+awkward ROM. Rings give you perfect ROM and more resistance.

How is NZ? I met my girlfriend here (Canada) while living at a ski resort and I'll most likely be heading to NZ for some time after here visa expires, what can I expect as far as weather/gym culture/general goodness goes?

Fuark

Anyone else want cheekie to bum them with a strap on?