this is gross

Spooky/10

Not bad but check mine
>tfw beach body ready

The Chosen Undead

Shave and it'd look cool.

>"all these fatties mirin hard", she thinks

Go girl

Lol your poor, poor body. It's doing everything it can to keep you alive and its screaming at you for food. But the stupid fucking brain is pulling its existance down...
I'll never understand.

Looking pretty good breh, what's your deficit?

Too-much-hair/10
Need stockings as well.

Still be alive and even able to walk in this condition sure requires some kickass genetis. How is this even possible?

underrated

I think he looks good

is there something wrong with me ?

t.grill

>28 Years Later: The Remants

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLENGTON

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT FOR SHOA

holy shit
are you my grandfather?
>he was a shlomo in germany

Jesus fuck i would be afraid to even move in that condition.

It's not so hard to understand really. It's a type of addiction - where the motivation pathway in the brain is stimulated by something, in this case restricting intake and/or obsessing about reaching a certain body-type (same as in muscle dysmorphia). As long as the motivation pathway can keep being stimulated, nothing will come through that pathway - which means no physical pain, no hunger, no emotional pain. As long as they keep going with the addiction they feel better and better. It's when they start to refeed and the motivation pathway starts to return to normal that they get what's called "extreme hunger", which is the hunger signal which was repressed while they were feeding the addiction.

Damn. Can't believe I used to look like this. Never again. Never stop lifting. Never betray the gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=US9Moa3upTY

Time for you to shave and plump up a little bit. Get some feminine curves and become a qt trap

What the fuck happened to his right nipple?

The brain is a fucking monkey everyone can educate, I've been working on some maths equations this past three weeks ( like 8h per day ) at the beginning it was "meeh" but now I like that and while I'm currently writing this message I have an empty paper next to me and I want to do maths

Just fucking force yourself for 3 weeks ( do it properly ), school, work, sport, everything

Me too breh! Math gains like crazy. I wish I did this before taking college algebra.

Am I seeing some excess thigh fat there?