Concealed Carry At the Gym

How do you carry your weapon while working out? IWB Holster? Ankle holster? It's not proper form to leave it in your car or in the locker room, so how do you acheive max gains while defending your constitutional right to pack heat 24/7?

hang yourself you child

I rememeber when i was edgy teenager, too

If you describe carrying a firearm as "packing heat" then please just turn it on yourself.

Put it in your mouth and pull the trigger, cunt.

Fanny pack.

Just keep it in your underwear so it'll go off when you squat

Why would you take your conceal carry into the gym? I keep mine in my car almost all the time since most places do not allow it. The gym is actually a pretty safe area.

Also, just recently the right to conceal carry is actually not a right. Judges have ruled it a non-constitutional right. Learn your fucking laws and stop trying to be edgy.

IIINNER CIIIITYYYYY

Fanny pack. I have a large, non-tactical one that I also keep my phone and stuff in. It has two pockets; I keep my piece in the front pocket with nothing else. I made a "holster" out of velcro: a long strip on the back of the pocket, then another attached to it, wrapped in a large loop to secure the pistol. It's a very good system, but I'll need at least 1 second to open the pocket and produce the weapon.

Nobody suspects or notices a thing, as I'm far from the only person who carries a fanny pack around the gym.

And there are many good options for purpose-built CCW fanny packs. I just didn't want one that screamed CCW. Google is your pal.

>Not sticking it up your ass to act as a squat plug and concealing it

I thought he lived in the UK, did he get deported?

>he's unironically willing to wear a fucking fanny pack, an accessory that is 99% as gay as the powdered wig, just so he can carry around a 9mm with him at all times because he doesn't feel like 1/10th of a man without it

How about you put it to your head and pull the trigger nobody will notice a thing

Fucking lost it lmao

>be cop
>although off duty, oath never expires to serve and protect i.e. carry everywhere

ITT a bunch of faggot liberals. Please go back to /plebbit/

Powdered wigs are cool though you homo

my guns are hanging from my shoulders, faggot

>gun nut
>living in UK

As another user suggested - shove up butt.

It's completely concealed and easily accessible. Just be careful that you don't push it out while heavy squatting.

keep it in the car!?!?!

That's bad form.

I usually just have my back-up gun (lil guy) iwb at 1 0clock. Hoping to find a way to properly conceal full size 1911, safety always off.

Why not ask this in /k/?

Cuz I'm trolling Veeky Forums

Maybe you could pull off ankle if you had some baggy sweatpants or something, but the odds of you getting caught if your pants ride up during deadlifts or something is pretty worrysome.

I support the right for people to carry anywhere, but as far as gyms go I think it's fairly low on the list of locations people might go on a shorting spree at.

Imagine laughing at some fat guy with a fanny pack that looks like Jonah Hill, and then this fat autist snaps and pulls out his memey desert eagle.

He says until the HAES movement does some Soviet era purges of fit people

Bro, who the fuck messes with the crazy bastard squatting with a powdered wig on? Nobody, that's who.

... you've got a point

I keep them under my sleeves

>muh honor
>muh sacred duty
>muh lady liberty

When I'm at the gym I wear a light jacket with a shoulder holster underneath.

Just open carry like a fucking man