Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?

Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVRdhg6biN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rippletits, Scooby, and Zyzz who the fuck else?

Her, of course.

Myself, God, and my future wife.

please sauce where is this from?

for him

Just thinking of her chunky pussy makes my balls tingle and heart race

Because I view it as medication or else I'll kill myself

For the kid that was always picked last in gym class. For the kid who had no energy growing up and no will to leave his home. For the kid who believed he was worthless because of his lack of athleticism and believed there was no solution.

I lift for myself, user, and to prove to myself that I won't let genetics and my bullshit losing mentality win.

Nice trips btw

I'm lifting to make america great again

>my future self

what's her name

For him.

CMON LETS GET BIG GODDDAMNIT 12 SCOOPS 30 TIMES A DAY

looks like a tranny desu

>daddy acceptance

Not homo enough.

Degenerates like you are executed in Russia faggot

Just for you based god.

Christopher Poole

For MY daughterfu of course.

For chloe moretz.

Well said user

For him

yep, been there.

Her

for my husbando

looks underage

i do it for her

and the problem is...?

M-mods?

pedophillia is a mental disorder

>dindu nuffin

Top zozzle

So is being a fag, you fag

In your heart you know the reason why.

I lift for me.

I don't know any girls worth lifting for.

>For the kid that was always picked last in gym class
Fucking this.

the only girl worth doing it for

I like grown women.

>grown women

fag

shhh

my queen

Ex boyfriend, who doesn't even see me anymore, so I dunno why.

because fuck him that's why

mfw I will never make a pretty girl this happy

Sauce?

For her

For him and because
>they're in the trees
>they're all around
>they're watching
Fire walk with me.

>All of this thread
>Lifting for women
Even waifus would've been a better answer.

I do it for 'er

We all do mate

I lift for all the doctors that told my mom I wasn't going to make it to my first Christmas, or to my first birthday, or to my second, or to preschool. I'm 24 now and one of the healthiest CF patients my doctors see

For her
>making gains and getting girl

For one and only, God Emperor of Mankind, hoping he will come and make me space marine, so I can kill heretics and purge xenos.

I lift to lift heavier.

>spooky skelly porks pig
More news at 11

See

Kill yourself kid, I bet you can't get ANY sort of pussy.

>fat girl and dyel

>being this insecure
I didn't expect much better from someone with a literal bitch tattoo

Mine as well breh

is that the girl who masturbated on camera?

You're going to need to be more specific than that

In the name of our natty savior zyzz please tell me she has a penis

there's this streamer chick who dresses up in cosplay costumes and masturbates for a bit then chats with autists on camera
looks alot like that one

Oh? Would this streamer chick have a name?

Lana Rain, and no that's not her

>looks alot like that one

für mein Führer of course

I lift for myself, nigga. I've always been self-conscious, and this helps. Having girls mire and compliment you is nice and all, but becoming more confident leads me to becoming a better person all around, and that's all I really want. I pine for the affection of a woman, but getting that just for having abs or big arms is somewhat vapid for both parties.

I want to become the best version of myself - physically, mentally, and emotionally. Lifting helps me achieve that goal.

Idfk. All the retard said was someone who cosplays while camwhoring, which is a whole subset of chaturbate shit. I picked Lana because she's probably one of the better known names

>he lifts for someone

Yeah, but he'll never know unless we run into each other around town, which is unlikely because I avoid his and his new girlfriend's usual places like the plague.

>Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?
for mi comandante

My first girlfriend. So literally the first girl that will fall for me. I wish I was dead.

Mirin

(no homo)

For him

For him.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVRdhg6biN0

Eyebrowes and big smiles are my only weak points

And they told me that Soviet Union fell.

Is that the meepo girl?

I lift for beach

We all do.

I do it for her.

For most of my pre-lifting days, I was contently aware that I didn't have a muscular body. Maybe I was under the delusion that it would just develop in my days as a proud dad. Dad's always looked rad.

She was everything I could have wanted. Smart, beautiful, funny. We had similar views on controversial topics. But even still, she rejected all of my advances. She had told me it was because she was still dealing with the fallout of a bad breakup, but when she would complain about hot guys being taken, I was absolutely destroyed.

Years have passed, and I've never heard the truth. I hadn't asked, and stopped talking to her. In her absence I began to hang out with more people, who would poke fun at my physique. I was shocked with amusement when I first heard a girl describe an appealing man as "big."

To fit in with my peers, I began to lift. But it's far too late for her. She's soon to be engaged, no doubt, all the while I go to the gym nearly every day, hate what I see in the mirror, and am no doubt developing some sort of disorder.

If only I could go back. If only I had the foresight. If only.

the bros on the 'ch0n

Why is that beach so desolate?

You know when sea turtle eggs hatch and people are told to stay off the beaches so as not to interrupt their trip to the sea? They do that with whales returning to the ocean as well

literally this

Whaaaaat
Where the fuck do they do that? Must be somewhere on the West Coast

I lived on the west coast of florida for 10 years, and they closed the beach to the public at night a couple times for the turtles

Oh, nevermind I just got the joke. God am I slow sometimes.

you are all faggots, should get a bigger cock instead of lifting for girls

signed Chad.