Sexual Health General

I fucked this girl in the middle of her safe period, pulled out but a few droplets of cum touched her pussy.

Statistically, she has a 5 percent chance to get pregnant. But I'm still freaking out.

Maybe I've been playing too much X-COM.

Also, I tired out her jaw from her trying to make cum via blowjob. But I busted a nut only 5 minutes into fucking her pussy. How do I fix?

get a new identity

You fixing it by getting a second job and giving her 1/2 your paycheck.
I'm kind of nervous too, I busted in a hot Pakistani 22 year old (I'm 32). She told me to do it but I didn't ask if she was on bc

With her chances being less than 5 percent?

someone should have told you the 70's are over
>enjoy alimony/std

How do I stop freaking out even though her chances are

rollin for a 4

rollin for an 8

rollin for a 5

Does she know you? I mean, can you go full nigger and just disappear if she's prego? If yes, just do it, no one will judge you.

Nope, going niggy is out of the question.

I'm just freaking out over that small percentage. You'll understand if you've been rpg gaming for some time.

:/ get a car seat.

Check your mail box for that support claim.

I have, and I wouldn't be worried, unless you've done that shit at least 10 times by now - then you have a reason to be afraid.

Only fugged her once.

I just hate that feeling that my life's fate is determined like a fucking lottery.

Cheer up, user, your life IS always determined by a lottery, you just gotta accept that and hope for the best.

Thanks for the support brah.

Never thought losing my virginity and getting into the "the game" can get this fucking stressful.

I used to have some slooty friends that would always have boyfriends but it would never stop them from getting naked in front of me. Two girls that have kids and the math adds up to my favor. Their boyfriend raises my possible child. One of them got married and still blew me about two years ago. Said hi to a kid that she and I both knew was possibly my son. Just turned on batman beyond whole mommy and me went into her bedroom and hubby was at work. Messed up the kids hair on my way out. Feels good to be me

I wonder if /pol/ considers being a white bull degenerate..

here u go

How do you handle that dread feeling?

Dumbass.
Tell that bitch to take Plan B if it's not too late.

Is 2.5 days too late?

its good for 72 hours. as long as shes not a fatty.

i feel you brah

those sectopods can hit a nickel from 2km through a 2" gap in a wall

>5% my ass