5.7 is not the same as 5'9 retard

americans cant into proper measurements

get rich

5'7" = 5 feet and 7 inches, not 5.7 feet

what about taller rich people?

"How do I deal with being 5'6" would have been a better question

>americans

Become a trap.

Studies show that a 5'6" man would need $183,000 more than a 6'0" man to be equally attractive. Better start working harder manlet.

not an option

this is a dumb bitch

Trust me on this: you need to ge

CHAD is still living with his PARENTS without a JOB while you are MAKING 200 000$ but GIRLS still chose CHAD over YOU

This. Ge is the only salvation to manlets

live your life and get off Veeky Forums

im not even a manlet, and this is literally why women are a meme

>live your life

>go outside
>people laugh
>go back in

im really really dumb, could you tl;dr that shit for me? Thanks senpai

Women are retarded and have way too high standards.

Means women tend to be extremely picky and rate only 1 in 6 men as above average looking whereas men are much more forgiving with their ratings in that regard.

>likes looking up?!

I'd put that bitch on her knees sucking my dick all day long, that would show her

I see this as also meaning women won't rate a male model a 10/10 though. They take way more characteristics into account when looking at attractiveness.

Men see a beautiful women and don't think "oh she's good looking but what about her job, her social status, her personality, ect". We just think "Holy fuck she's hot as fuck how do I get this women."

This is why manlets do indeed stand a chance. Women care much less about the superficial which is detrimental to the weightlifting cultures philosophy on lifting for women.

As long as you aren't ugly as fuck nor socially retarded as fuck, you simply have no excuse.

I'm handsome but socially autistic. It's a fun life.

>nor socially retarded as fuck
I'm not gonna make it brah

One exception to the rule was that convict that all those bitches were thirsty for.

Women also get very horny when their adrenaline releases. Thus they have better sex with bad boys/big dicks cuz they`re afraid of them and it's a much more intense experience.

>always thought was at least 5'9"
>get first physical in years
>im 5'6"
iktf op, but after that point i dont even care and i embrace it.. im getting in good shape and i really dont even care what other people think anymore

trips of (sad) truth

Make threads about lanklets on an American cheeseburger trading forum

Better learn an instrument, foreign language, some other random sooprise! skill, and be funny. also probably gonna have to get rich.

minimum 9/10 face

Become rich and arrogant, then it doesn't matter.

>175 / 2.54 = 69.29
>69.29 / 12 = 5.77 = 5 + 0.77
>0.77 * 12 = 9.24 = 9 + 0.24
→ 5' 9"
Why can't americans math?
>thx for reading my wolfram alpha blog

Try not being an insecure assface who posts
>how do I make up for being 5'6?
on Veeky Forums.