I have never seen a swole man with a decent head of hair

I have never seen a swole man with a decent head of hair.

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2AiLbpkngA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not looking at enough pictures of swole men.

But I'm not gay

perhaps as a result of poor searching...

test makes hair fall out

High test levels sometimes lead to an increase levels of the hormone that cause male pattern baldness.

>sometimes

But I have literally never seen a single man who was even remotely swole and had a full head of hair. Or clear skin, for that matter.

Androgens (most importantly DHT iirc) mediate male-pattern baldness.
That's why the vast majority of women don't get it.

In most bodybuilders, it's a side effect of steroid usage. In others, extremely high natural androgenic activity causes it to show up early.

You're posting on Veeky Forums.
If you'd just suck dick and take it up the ass, you could claim that you're a 1 on the kinsay scale.
But posting on Veeky Forums makes you 100% homo.

Arnold

roids

He's a giant skeleton now. ;_;

I was just going to say this. Wish I could be lucky enough to be like Peter (Horse Cock) Steele

women don't ever get it if I remember correctly because the follicles in their heads aren't the same as men's (androgen receptor distribution is different). You're right about DHT though, which is why castrati (male opera singers castrated when they were young to keep their voices in the soprano range) never lost their hair.

sometimes due to stress women will have "female pattern baldness" which is where (unlike male type where the hairline recedes) the hairline stays in place and instead hair thins all over the top of the scalp. Men sometimes have that type as well due to stress - for example Brendan Fraser had this type when his hair fell out during his alimony proceedings.

its called dihydrotestosterone

>Men sometimes have that type as well due to stress - for example Brendan Fraser had this type when his hair fell out during his alimony proceedings.

JUST

Creatine

it fell out from steroids or they're focused on the appearance of their body and ignore their hair

Because most of them start lifting to compensate for being bald. The process usually goes like this.

>starting to bald
>oh fuck wat do
>shave head
>start liftan
>wear tight shirts

Bonus points if manlet.

high test causes loss of head hair

RIPP

only the swolest

> too accurate

This is me. Hold me bro.

Arnold had some hair when he was younger.
youtube.com/watch?v=A2AiLbpkngA

Hair is for women. Shave your head, you fucking hippie. It's not the seventies anymore.
You are not being rebelious. You are not being fashionable. You do not look taller.

You just look like a fag. Shave.

Because to get strong you have to train so hard your hair falls out.

Satanic trips never lie

>you'll never have your own badass personalized strongman log named after you

Fuck this gay Earth.

I just got turned down for a date by a 5'9" transexual latina because im 5'4"

life is suffering

Dmitry klokov

you should have known, just find someone around your height man

"she" probably only like BBC. But honestly trannies are gross and weird people. I almost thought about fooling around with one and then i got a really bad sick feeling about it.

>your own height

Clearly you've never been around womanlets, they're even more delusional; one of my lady friend is a 4'10 womanlet who refuse to date anyone who's under 6'0.

Of course her previous boyfriends all lies about their height since she can't fucking tell the difference anyways.

When will womanlets learn

>wanting to fuck a thing that stinks like a man without heavily using female perfume to deceive your dick.

Really, just fuck a really hot trap instead, at least you can just say you're gay instead of having say you're into freaks

>Hair is for women

Exactly why I don't shave my head. Women don't like that baldy cuckboy look.

found the balding manlet

Im going for Nathan Explosion look 2bh

Receding hairline is not the only male pattern hair loss type.Weak hair folucules and too much dht may cause diffuse thinning in some cases.

Confirmation bias

Of all the valid complaints you could have made against those freaks you chose the only one that doesn't apply.

A tranny that has been on hormones for more than a couple months smells like a woman, their bodies literally stop working like a man's should.

Jesus. Had never heard of this man. Just read his wiki page. I don't think there could be a more perfect man.

Me too man me too.
Do we have any chance of making it ?

Lmao fuck off baldlet. Men look objectively worse without hair

Meanwhile your girlfriend is stroking herself to Zach Mcgowan, Kit Harington, and Johnny Depp.

Check any "list of hottest men", the number of bald men will be close to zero, and any that do make it on, will be black guys.

Not the normal ranges, but thees guys are on steroids.

t. dirty deluded metalhead

This guy is wall-eyed as fuck.

Such denial. Name more than a handful of actors favoured by women that are bald.

Trips of truth

I'm not denying anything, I don't even know who that is. Khal Drogo?

It is however a straight up fact that his fucking eyes are pointing two different directions.

Fair enough, mostly pointed at the other guy.

Not him, but I know Jason Statham.

Also remembered Vin Diesel and The Rock.

Yeah, that's about it though, and the youngest of them is The Rock at 44. I'd also argue that those are more popular with men than women.

Extra testosterone causes your hair to flee your body, because it is weak.

I could name plenty. Look at NFL athletes, are they low test ? Testosterone doesnt make tour hair falls out, young men are at their hormonal peak and are less likely to lose hair.

Who is arnold? Who is sylvester stallone? Who is Jay Cuttler? Who is your mom?

Do you even KNOW who FABIO is, motherfucker???

Like, if you've ever seen a "romance" novel, he's LITERALLY the male model they used for 20 years.