Take your smartphone, put it in the pocket of your t-shirt with the pocket being on your chest

Take your smartphone, put it in the pocket of your t-shirt with the pocket being on your chest.

Put on the video recording, walk into starbucks, get the hottest girl's number there, say bye, walk out, stop the video recording.

Post the video recording on youtube, post the link to the youtube video here.

First person to do this while saying "Veeky Forums" somewhere in the conversation and somehow proving that the date and time that you did this was after this thread was created (perhaps by saying it) gets $1,000 USD paypal'd to their e-mail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XYeA9Gf2syc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTW it doesn't have to be starbucks.

Noice
I'll be monitoring this thread hard
Why only 1? Do top 3 or some shit, Veeky Forums votes which girl is hottest, second, and so on. Make first place get the most, second, and so on. Give a deadline or some shit

Deadline is 24 hours.

New rules:
First place gets $600 USD
Second place gets $300 USD
Third place gets $100 USD

Place is determined by hotness.

I will determine who is hottest (protip: i like non-black girls with black-girl butts) since Veeky Forums doesn't have unique IDs

1) this isnt fit related
2) youre a liar who wont pay jack shit
3) this is some autistic and cringeworthy shit
4) have you ever left your parents basement

Mods please nuke this worthless turd of a thread, or move it to /soc/.

Inb4 some user's GF works at Starbucks.

1) if this isn't fit related then get a guy's number instead of a girl, i mean who are you getting Veeky Forums for if not to pick up chicks?

2) Pic related

3) How so? And even if it was, how is it a bad thing what I'm doing?

4) No.

kidding, I never lived in my parent's basement

As long as there is good acting I'll pay.

He wasn't born with that girlfriend.

>implying youre going to give some random 2/3 of your bank balance for some epik Veeky Forums meme :^)

and you reek of redpill - its embarassing.

Brb, getting me and my actress roommate to stage this and win $1000

Drop a straw poll nigga, let Veeky Forums decide the girl it likes best

Why would you drop that much money on some random on Veeky Forums though?

(he wont)

how about periscope? Ill do this shit live. Including fails and successes

Cause not every nigger is in a PC, make this shit mobile friendly

Not everyone is a jew like you.

If it's not oscar-winning acting and entertaining don't even bother.

Oh yeah and the most you can win now is $600 USD, check it: Good idea, but Veeky Forums might pick a non-optimal chick so i'll pass

I'm a richfag and it's my fetish.

>1.6k in bank account
>richfag

(I most likely will)

Youtube was just a recommendation, as long as it's recorded and there's a link to an online site of the video then i'm good, also it can't be like a mega.co.nz link, it has to be a streaming link that anyone can see

It is mobile friendly, youtu.be/XYeA9Gf2syc

Yeah I might do this because I'm a poorfag. But how am I going to save her number? Just pull out my phone out of my chest pocket while it's recording?
Not gonna take a pen and paper with me

I guess you can stop the recording at that point, and save her number.

What I'm really looking for is the 'no's' and the awkward 'yes's' and the 'lets-fuck flirty hints'

It's trolling

Jesus fucking Christ.

Excuse me for using the Lord's name in vain but GOD DAMN.

You would think you guys would be happy to have an excuse to talk to a girl, but all I get is bullshit for trying to incentivize you guys to grow some balls.

>posts under 2k bank balance
>"proof i have tons of cash to give away on the chinz!"

More like you need examples because you have autism

It'll be on film, numbnuts

OP here, what exactly do you mean by this post?

Provide some context for your answer too please.

Oh I get it now, her number will be on film, and he can just act like he'll remember it in his head, oh okay thanks.

I'm this guy
I'll do it tommorow after or before my shift (dont know what hours I'll have). Can't do it today since I'm still working and gonna hang at a mates house after.

Dont try to pick up random girls often but have done it a few times before I was fit.

Like you said , this gives me motivation to just try and get more experience, while amusing random anons. I'll post the no's aswell.

Alright my e-mail is [email protected]

Can't wait m8!

Warning: If three people do it and do it good before you you won't be getting any money. I'm not a moneytree or anything.

OP here about to go to the park to play some basketball, when i come back I expect some people to ball out on monetarily.

Don't disappoint.

Periscope : fortuneholla

Im starting it at 1:20 get in here bros

toasting in epic bread

Broadcasting now

im watching but it froze

Periscope is a shit app il get it back on in a sec

This guy is nice

Do you lift lmao

sweet

Duderonomy are you riding a skateboard?

That was fun breh, do it again

Hey dude smooth work with Denise, very non-Autistic and I mean that sincerely. You'll get a hit on one of these gals.

Aight i got her number, even dropped a "do you lift" in there..

Wheres my 600 bucks boyyy

Email [email protected]

haha top keke you people actually actually believed i would give you my money
hahah

Also i cant post in here while im on periscope cuz it shuts off i think

Im hangin with my friend now but yea she wants me to give her the guitar lesson..

Watev lol its what i do for fun anyway. Some doe would be good tho

>she wants me to give her the guitar lesson

you mean the fingering?

broadcast ended when you went to show the play thing on your phone, good shit anyway family

OP here, I'm back from playing basketball.

as for the fortuneholla dude, he did ask her if she even lifts but i don't know if he said the date and i didn't see the girl.. the video was way too long, so i don't know what he did and didn't do since i'm using my smartphone's limited 4G LTE data.

Can the girls do this with guys instead too?

Fuck off femfag.

Go put another poor soul in the friendzone you bitch.

Do you know how easy it is for girls to get guys? Give me one good reason I should waste my hard earned money on seeing a girl say "Hi, I just met you, and THIS IS CRAZY, but can i get your number, so i can call you maybe?"?

Hello nice guy

Its all good well im finna go meet up with her in a sec. Ima try get another # real quick den

Live at 2:55 pst
Periscope: fortuneholla

jesus /r9k/ get a grip

I -am- a nice guy.

Which is why I hate females, because they don't give pussy to 'nice guys'.

Do you know how many women's homework I've done? How many women's bills I've payed? How many women's tears I've wiped?

All for what? For a fucking hug and a kiss on the cheek? Fuck you.

I recommend youtube

But you must say the date and time, you must say something fit related, and she must be non-black girl with black-girl butt.

Also I don't have to give you shit playa, if she's not hott or you make it seem to easy and not awkward then it'll be boring.

The creepier the better.

That's your fault, you bitch.

How THE FUCK IS THAT MY FAULT FAGGOT?

YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT MAGGOT.

hOW-IS-THAT-MY-FAULT? answer my question

Watching

Nice scooter, fag.