Why Do Pilates When Stacey Lifts Once A Month And Has Model Tier Proportions?

and /HAIRLESS VAGINA/ genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

self.com/fitness/workouts/2015/12/i-ate-drank-and-trained-like-a-victorias-secret-model-for-two-weeks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Victoria's Secrets models maintain their shape effortlessly
How foolish of you
>self.com/fitness/workouts/2015/12/i-ate-drank-and-trained-like-a-victorias-secret-model-for-two-weeks/

>that is a male equivalent of Chad
>she's hot but I see hotter girls every day just because I'm not attracted to plastic blondes
I guess being Chad isn't all it's made out to be

Why would you care if you DID have to work harder than somebody else?

fucking this

jelly females ITT lol

Why lift when it's all about FACE/TITS/LORDOSIS?

Stacey is having ANOTHER slice of PIZZA right NOW.

Female here and that's exactly what I think when I see a Chad.
>he's hot but there are hotter guys out there

Plus I don't like blondes so a Chad for someone is just a Harold for me.

Models aren't actually "hot".

They have the perfect bodytype to show off ... clothes.

You see, they are no chosen for being gorgeous, they're chosen for making the CLOTHES gorgeous.

They'll still look relatively great because that's still relevant, but the clothes are the focus.

nah bruv
the girls I like are still 8-10s, just not the 'stacy' kind, which you try to push as the only type of attractive women you cuck

that fem, same here

not only blond blue eyed men are qt you self-cucking idiots

That is really true though. If a hottie comes up to me I immediately assume he is either a whore or he is pulling my leg.

Wait, is this why I can pull normie chicks and occasionally fuck nerds, but not into qt weeb cosplay gf?

>tfw she chooses some sensitive aut-mode dyel over you.

EVERY TIME

NORMIES RAUS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not even a normie. I got into lifting/self improvement in HS to help me become a fucking anime character. And it fucking worked. Maybe too well.

I see through you, chad.

That nose is ugly as fuck. Also not very fond of stereotypically looking blonde bimbos.

STACY SUNBATHES on the BEACH while you spend HOURS at he GYM using various MACHINES.

STACY gets DRUNK every FRIDAY while YOU COUNT CALORIES and watch NETFLIX

When will you learn its all about FACE, TITS, and METABOLISM

If you weren't born with FACE/TITS/

Women don't know what they want

if you don't have FACE, TITS and METABOLISM just give up

Switch out metabolism with hips.

FACE/FAT DISTRIBUTION/LORDOSIS

ftfy

I wonder how far her tits will sag when she gets old my bet is it'll reach her knees

>Female here and that's exactly what I think when I see a Chad.
>>he's hot but there are hotter guys out there

Wow. So basically "Yeah, he might be a super-hot model and all, but.. meh, I can do better" is what you're saying.

Yeah, we females aren't very intelligent.

VS angels like Candice are supposed to be "hot." When they get real fashion jobs, it's kind of like using a celebrity. Star power and all that.
Most of the time they're too thick to fit into the sizes that all the no-name European teenage models need to fit into.

That's because the balance of attention is shifted with cosplay girls. Even if you don't mean to, a cosplay girl will take your fitness/good looks as a sign of competition for attention (something cosplay girls thrive on, hence the beta males and orbiters who surround them).

After all, if they were mentally balanced and mature, they wouldn't be doing cosplay. They do it for the attention (duh), it's still somewhat of a niche hobby (special little snowflake), and a bunch of maladapted losers who give them all the attention they could need.

It's a very different way of thinking, even for women. I've only met one cosplay girl who didn't appear to have some sort of mental or self-esteem issue, and she didn't take it as seriously as others.

Source: run a side-business as a photographer and go to cons for fun

Protip: Get ripped, low bodyfat and all, wear a half-assed cosplay, and pick up damaged cosplay girls on easy mode or get invited to the orgies that happen at cons

I've been doing the whole casual sex thing for the last 4 years and its sort of gotten boring for me.

The only girls who'll actually date me are normies, which inevitably fails due to nothing in common.

I occasionally sleep with nerds (cosplayers or otherwise,) but they will tell me they are not interested in a relationship, until they inevitably stop sleeping with me because they found a bf like this Feels bad man.

no shit

VS models are hot
You may have noticed this already but they don't really model clothes, they model underwear
They have to make the bra and panties look sexy (but not vulgar)

Because it's annoying
Do 5x the effort and get 1/5 of the benefits
Stupid fucking genetic lottery screwing me over

Yea no
See one irl, you will feel inadequate due to subpar genentics

back the fuck up, orgies? where do i sign up?

you'll still be better than you were

i'd rather be the king of ants, even if an elephant can crush me