But I'm /hella/ fucked for monday

qt

fml so horny

choo go get the hammer, mayne

this is an sfw board doggie

>tfw still not gay yet

:'c
so gross

And you are shit posting instead of destroying that vagoo?

Just unmatched some bitch for looking like her pics were fake....didnt even bother to talk to her....realised that was a daft move after the fact haha

What am I forgetting brehs? Probably a plastic pussy right?

Is 250test fine for a first cycle? I have been lifting natty for 4 years and am at my limit, I want to add in some tren down the line but more just want to see how I handle the needles and shit.

Any input would be awesome.

Yeah thats a nice start.
I would recommend not adding anything for some time.

Do test alone for some time, see how your body reacts to it.

If you have been lifting for so long already, dont expect too much from 250mg.

You will have a sudden weight increase in the beginning, but thats just liquid lol, you are bloated.

Again, dont expect too much from it, it isnt a high dose at all

>Is 250test fine for a first cycle?
Yes but you can do better. Have you had your test levels checked yet?
>I have been lifting natty for 4 years and am at my limit, I want to add in some tren down the line
If you are telling the truth about lifting for four years and depending on your current test levels, I would recommend something like 125-200 test/week and 350 tren ace/week for a first cycle.

Is it possible to get an arm that long natty?

>Is it possible to get an arm that long
Pure genetics baby. Arms were always long.

Plastic pussy
Bathmate
Backup plastic pussy

steroids are for manlet faggots

I havent had my test levels checked, I'll look into that first thin Monday. Ya I'm at about 4 years off and on. This is me as of last weekend.

I'm 6'7 and around 250 so its really hard to get that definition I want. My lifts are good, really good if I might add. I just want to continue seeing the progress without losing the strength.

Fug, I figured. Especially the bathmate right?

Jesus fucking christ, you look absolutely awful.

Are you sure it wasnt 4 years of mcdonals?

>6'7 250

the curse of the manmore

>I'm 6'7 and around 250
Good god you are a monster. I mean just your frame, you are like 2/10 juicy status but the roids will fix that.
So this is actually why you need to get your test levels checked. Someone your size may very well have a much higher natty test level than someone smaller. You can't dose your weekly test shot appropriately without the knowledge of prior test levels. Let me know if you need advice on how/where to get bloodwork.

Taco bell, I'm to high class for mcdonalds.

Guys i'm looking after doing my baby's first cycle.

What shoulkd i have in consideration? And the after cycle? I really want to keep my erections intact

the struggle ;_;

Ya I know the skys the limit that's why I've been doing so much research. Cant I just go to my family doctor and get blood drawn or is there a better way?

>Cant I just go to my family doctor and get blood drawn or is there a better way?
Yes you can absolutely do this. Some doctors ask a lot of questions, some are cool. Hopefully you have a cool doctor.

do you have more zyzz mirin pics?

Her boyfriend is fingering her.

Damn those manhands breh.

How does the tea tree oil shampoo treat ya?

Assuming my test levels are normal. Which I don't see why they wouldn't be, I can grow a good beard and have no problem going all night with my girl.

You'd recommend 150test and 350tren? I still have plenty of research to do but I'm just getting an idea.

Make a decent post and I will see what I can do.

like this utterly cute girl for example?

Fucks sake. She could be 14 or 24.

I'd hesitate. Good post.

>tea tree oil
GOAT, titties approved, JM approved, Billy Mays approved, etc.
>Assuming my test levels are normal
>You'd recommend 150test
You're a big guy... (Seriously)
Maybe you need 200mg test/week to maintain your current natty levels? I doubt it desu but ya never know.
>Disney princess wanna be
>Intentionally posing as a good girl
>Teal fingernails
Run

is this a joke?

kek, are you also a zyzz fanboy. I don;t know what so special was about him. Just a regular roider with plucked eyebrows, that was still a massive beta inside, thus had to run tren year round to feel somewhat normal around girls. Also doing no cardio while running tren year round with clen, t3 and dnp, while dying in a sauna(of all places). He also had fucking mediocre genetics. His insertions were okay, but beside that his genetics were terrible

She's legal. Breathe easy.

He liked to run 6 week cycles. 6 on 6 off. Obviously the drugs and preexisting heart condition did him in. I don't advocate everyone to emulate him, life is all about slow and steady in my opinion. But, he was the fucking man. Also he had sick genetics! Forever mirin.

Eu/germany sources? Naps wants a min-order of 1k, fuck that noise... Help a bro out...

Skinny here.

He died of coke.

"preexisting heart condition" is the classic excuse when young people die from roids / coke.

Damn Veeky Forums standards

For the shit he ran it's not really a fascinating body but he defo not skinny

i think the point he's making is that it doesn't matter if she's legal or not, she's fucking got issues

He was on gear year round, while looking like that. Imo; supaturk has way better genetics than him and was also way more serious than him.

>preexisting heart condition
fucking politically correct bullshit. He did rec drugs with huge amounts of tren and also using clen. And no cardio. What do you think what will happen with your heart

How was he a fucking man? Did he cure cancer? He was just a degenerate. And the funny things is; his brother is making all the money over his dead body now.

>tfw no sex this weekend

fuck

>He died of coke.
And many other party drugs! I'm not saying it was roids that killed him. It was a combination of pushing his body physically to the limit with roids know top of recreation drugs and I do truly believe a preexisting heart condition that did him in. People like to say zyzz did no cardio and that is true but he danced and partied and ran around acting the fool all the time and that was plenty of cardio in my opinion.

Very skinny. This is me on 300 test, no flex, he was on a shit ton more.

post more plox

Mire these jerrbears I am correct,

L

Fucking hell stop doing that

You smoke zyzz easy on all fronts. Not even a contest

this was his year round blast. kek

tren ace 150mg/d
test prop 150ed
T3- 25 mcg twice a day
clen 80 mcg ed

Like, I wanna feel your chest, but the nipple rings... ehhh...

He just didn't eat.

Everyone has seen this tho.

>no issues
>me being attracted to a girl

Pick one.

My ex gave her barbells to me, so I switched them out.

holy fugg, penta

>naps
Kek

naps is not eu

i dont care

>My ex gave her barbells to me, so I switched them out.
This is so weird and grosses me out on so many levels, I just can't even right now. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Last Zyzz post until we return to our regularly scheduled Veeky Forums grill program.

life is short and cheap

Stainless surgical steel. Dip in isopropyl gtg.

We've shared grosser things.

The have some Eu gear like hardcore labs. But looking for something else, a second source would be great, but eroids sucks... Any pointers?

>The have some Eu gear like hardcore labs
theyre not actually shipping from inside the eu
>Any pointers?
sst

Thaanks for you help phag

Thanks i'll check out reddit... Any ither ideas?

My lsd and Molly bender caught up to me. I feel so insecure and unconfident. Not helpful.

Ex was texting me short 1-2 responses. Told her to go to work and I'd hit her up later. Got some ass pics though.

What are the consequences of crashed estro besides creaky joints and no libido? Are there any positives to deliberately crashing estro?

Any reason why the US has cheap gear while the EU is almost twice as expensive?

Almost all labs buy the raws from Asia so I don't see the reason

couldnt you have posted stuff like

low amounts of subcutaneous water, you look leaner
bbers like to crash their e2 right before their competitions

less people using roids and it is legal in some places

I did mdma and 2Cb and 4fa 7x in 11 days.

Got punched out of nowhere by a date's ex but that's all. I crashed yesterday but I'd had very little sleep for 6 days straight.

Feel fine now. Kek.

Someone is impersonating me. Or yolo is anonposting.

I'm operating just fine, I just don't have my normal ego attached to me so I'm being a sensitive bitch.

what if this sensitive bitch is your normal ego?

>Stainless surgical steel. Dip in isopropyl
I am sure you were thorough.
>We've shared grosser things.
Like what? I am not into gross shit really, just making girls worship the cock.

Probably.
I like to make out with her after I've eaten her ass. Or eating her out on her period. We're pretty vile.

No breh, all you need is steroids. Don't forget about that diagram

The Tren Ace and Test Prop were known to ran “year-round” instead of cycling and coming off and getting back on. So, he wasn’t really running steroid cycles per say. The Tren Ace being the most prevalent steroid abused that he was taking, with doses as high as 300mg a day! That would be roughly over 2 grams of Tren Ace a week. The Test Prop on the other hand was run at much, much lower doses of 20mg per day, just for basic “normal human functions” as Aziz would put it. That about sums up Zyzz’s steroid cycle.

Sounds awful.

>I like to make out with her after I've eaten her ass.
Nice haha, I have done this but she was really clean and well kept so it wasn't gross really. It was hot as fuck desu.
>Or eating her out on her period.
Yaaa... I'm good hahaha

So can you literally just do whatever you want at the gym basically and still get crazy gains if you're juicing?

Would you still just experience muscular gains if you focused more on cardio, or would your cardiovascular system improve too?

Occasionally I lick my cum off her face. I really don't give a fuck. The more debased and depraved the better.

I like to lick the sweat off her armpits. Weird shit. Steroids were a mistake.

With big ramy genetics, yes probably. But you probably gotta still work your ass off. Roids aren;t magic without proper food and training. Stop, being so goddamit delusional.

There are so many people on gear while looking like a natty. Ruining your body for nothing

look at how huge lance armstrong is and tell me

Lol what tren are you on?

P sure that faggot just pinned trt because lmao no balls and ten played with EPO.

Do that in your g4p and you'll make real dosh mang

It's been 1 year since my azusa tattoo
Good time to compare pics.

Decent gains for arms ed

Nope

Tfw ruining my body for nothing

ö_ö thats nasty af lol.

>I lick my cum off her face

I'm not alone

900 test. Test makes me weird af.

P sure the shoot I've done may not get published. I was way too intense for their market.

pic of tattoo por favor

>Occasionally I lick my cum off her face. I really don't give a fuck. The more debased and depraved the better.
ahahaha I fucking love you man. I have never tasted my own cum hahahaha
>I like to lick the sweat off her armpits.
Ya I can dig it. ;) I love how SOME girls smell when they are really sweaty. It's like fucking boner magic smell seriously. I just wanna grab their hair and bite their neck and taste those sweet hormones hahaha.

show me some pics Jerry

I know you don't wanna give us that inferiority complex, but come on now.

just do it

I have been really enjoy the new RHCP songs
>tfw not alone
I do shit like that too

I love my ex's scents. Bad morning breath? Gimme. Unwashed panties? I sniff that. Sweaty ass back? I lick that. Delicate, creamy neck? I choke that.

But I'm not a pervert #supahhotfire

Dont listen to all the frauds.

It depends how much sterons you take.
If you are on 250mg test e cruising, it will make an obcious difference, but it wont be magic.

If you do 500mg+ and some tren, yes it will be magic.

>So can you literally just do whatever you want at the gym basically

It depends what you mean by this.
You can just train and do whatever you feel like doing, no routine or some shit needed.

The training still has to be hard, intense and 3+ a week.

Seriously the diet is not relevant at this point anymore. ( fuck you frauds for saying otherwise, its bullshit)

tl:dr if you take enough roids all you have to do is train hard