BUY MY SHITCOIN ITS 100% LEGIT

BUY MY SHITCOIN ITS 100% LEGIT

JUST LOOK AT ME! DO I LOOK LIKE A CON ARTIST? OF COURSE NOT!

REMEMBER TO BUY HIGH SELL LOW

THANK YOU

>apple logo
>bitten apple emojis in posted in twitter
>big upcoming news that will hit market bigly
>solid dev team
>strong fundamentals
>large active community

BUY BUY BUY

Can this nigga even do an ollie?

gonna go balls deep all in on this thanks user i owe you one Veeky Forums is best site in the known universe thanks thanks handsome profits come to me thanks to omisego money skele approved thailand big economy yay

>support of Thai government
>just partnered with a massive bank who is part of multi billion dollar conglomerate that is a member of the enterprise etherum alliance
Theres your September news
Who needs apple

Are you suggesting he conned Vitalik?
Are you suggesting you're smarter than Vitalik?

Maybe he likes Apple. Maybe he'd like to work with Apple someday. Maybe it's the same as posting fucking lambo memes - doesn't mean you aren't ever gonna get a lambo, if you buy OMG! He dreams big, and guess what? So far, they're delivering.

unbank the banked y'all

Yeah pretty amazing that retards here complain there was only hype amd no news

Tell me one other coin that had the same kind of news last month. Thats right, you cant

Omg consistently has killer news.
People always expect more though... I just don't get it

Because they try to make themselves feel better about not having any OMG, despite of the implications. So they meme and shill and complain, but in reality they're insecure.

I've also come to the conclusion that probably 85% of the people on this board have maybe less than $1000 in crpyto and really have zero idea of what any crpyto does.

Omg isnt crypto

I wasn't implying it was.

What I am implying is that the bulk of this board meaninglessly throws their cash into product they know nothing about in hopes of it blowing up.

Yeah I really don't get it. When you have a project backed by a legit company with resources and connections that actually have a very high probability of delivering people whine and complain because the news was not "good enough" meanwhile they would happily throw their entire networth in slme worthless ponzi coin on cryptopia.

Not to mention that Omises management team had vision enough to back eth in 2015. And OMG doesnt even meed crypto to succeed. Crypto could never be adopted and OMG would still w

...ork all the same

because most people on this board are looking to get rich quick by some stroke of luck

Because of ran a disingenuous, artificial hype campaign filmed with vague hints about Apple and Google. It was slimy.

Despite the FUD and the shitposting, OMG is as legit as it gets. You WILL get rich if you hold this coin- all memes aside. People just don't want to wait the time needed. They want instant gratification.

What campaign?
An apple sticker on his skateboard? Memes that 80iq retards fell for?

Eyyyyy fellas, the stickers are just my style. Apple is a really cool stylez, my favourite lady boy ping is a big fan of it, Eyyyyy. It's just my stylez, oh yea this bill board behind me, also my stylez, just posting pics of land marks on my trip. Just my stylez, maybe I work with them, but maybe just my stylez. Have you seen ping?

Ladies and gentleman, we have found your NEO bagholder.

I know, man. I didn't even know what all the hype even was because it was so outside of normal human thought processes. Got a shit ton at $6.50 and gonna sit happy through next year.

Really? People really believed in the Apple meme? Wasn't just a Veeky Forums joke?

Link bag holder, thankfully they're those helium kind

If anyone bought in on the 'Apple news' meme they deserve to be homeless. You would have the be a complete brainlet to think that was even a possibility. It didn't make sense.

In saying that, OMG is one of the best mid-long holds in the game. Upside potential on this is huge. They are going to undercut the big boys significantly in a 17 Trillion dollar market. And they have the government, bank, and merchant support to do it.

Buy while it's low because it won't last forever.

You have been warned.

>complete brainlet

they are clearly hinting at something though?

Nice Photoshop kek

Nah, no grind or slide marks
Dirty wheels and tail wear only
Poser of the week confirmed